BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Regional M3's > Northeast
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Northeast For events in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old Mon, Sep-24-2012, 12:19:33 AM   #1
RaehZa

In the garage:

United States

Default WEEKLY meetup in NY. Huge parking lot, well lit. No Police issues! EVERY Thursday

What's up guys.

Some of you know about the Mazda meet in Douglaston NY, by the Toys R Us. Mazda guys meet up there every week with 30+ people. There is MORE than enough room for other cars and brands etc.

Every Thursday starting around 8PM

Douglaston Pkwy & 61st Ave, Queens, New York 11362
Parking lot infront of the Macy's and Toys'R Us

It's a huge parking lot that has many light poles. It's got huge room and is nowhere near any residential homes. It's a pretty remote spot and Cops don't bother anyone. They may ocassionally drive by to make sure no one is doing anything stupid but they don't hassle anyone simply because it's so remote.

Some guys bring their own foldable chairs etc to just chill. It's a nice spot to check out each others cars and no one will bother you when you want to show off your exhaust!

I made this thread to try and keep refreshing it so people can see this.

If anyone here has access to m3post or any other forum, feel free to make a similar post there, or link to this one. I tried making an m3post account but it's not working for some reason.
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Sep-24-2012, 01:18:26 PM   #2
nek0

United States

Default Re: WEEKLY meetup in NY. Huge parking lot, well lit. No Police issues! EVERY Thursday

We use to have a meet in this lot years ago (not bmws) needless to say a handful of people ****ed it up for everyone
Jump to top nek0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-24-2012, 01:47:09 PM   #3
M3SMITHNWESSEN

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: WEEKLY meetup in NY. Huge parking lot, well lit. No Police issues! EVERY Thursday

You know Ill be there! Funny thing is my Mazda friends are pissed at me lol.. They think that BMWs are going to take over the show. I told them not to worry because we will give the mazda guys there space, but I will not be responsible for sexy bimmers taking over the show lol
Old Tue, Sep-25-2012, 12:36:15 AM   #4
nek0

United States

I may be there.... if i get my car back on time
Jump to top nek0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Sep-25-2012, 12:57:23 AM   #5
RaehZa

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by nek0 View Post
I may be there.... if i get my car back on time
lol. still didnt get your car back?
Old Tue, Sep-25-2012, 12:58:22 AM   #6
RaehZa

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3SMITHNWESSEN View Post
You know Ill be there! Funny thing is my Mazda friends are pissed at me lol.. They think that BMWs are going to take over the show. I told them not to worry because we will give the mazda guys there space, but I will not be responsible for sexy bimmers taking over the show lol
lol really? we are ALL enthusiasts. I would love to get to know those guys. I love RX7s and wouldn't mind owning one. They are so expensive though and hard to get! plus there is more than enough room
Old Tue, Sep-25-2012, 03:24:22 PM   #7
RaehZa

In the garage:

United States

Can anyone here post this info on the m3post forums? I tried making an account but it's not working. I'd like to get as much exposure for this as possible. Also I think there are a bunch on NYC guys that are on facebook. I don't use FB at all so I can't do that. If anyone of you is frequent on FB with the NYC BMW communities, please forward this to FB as well. Thanks!

Ray
Old Wed, Sep-26-2012, 08:40:00 PM   #8
M3SMITHNWESSEN

In the garage:

United States

[FONT="Arial"]Whos comin with us tomorrow night???!!!
Old Wed, Sep-26-2012, 10:16:41 PM   #9
RaehZa

In the garage:

United States

Idk, we will see I guess. I will be there for sure, as long as it's not raining like crazy.
Old Thu, Sep-27-2012, 06:48:03 PM   #10
M3SMITHNWESSEN

In the garage:

United States

You bringing the other guys with you Ray? what time you thinking about showing up? I might bring a vert with me also.