|Mon, Jun-18-2012, 07:30:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Vorsteiner Limited Edition GTRS5 Tuning Program for E92 M3
To commemorate the retiring of the E92 M3, Vorsteiner introduces the next generation of GTRS series widebody conversions. The GTRS5 commands attention with its presence on the road or track. Its unmistakable race car stance is true to the heritage of the GTRS3 but has its own distinct characteristics.
Perfection is in the detail which is the reason for the redesigned front and rear bumper covers. The new styling enhancements give the GTRS5 a more aggressive look but more importantly it adds to the functionality and performance. The front bumper is designed with additional vertical vents to allow for improved airflow.
The rear bumper cover integrated diffuser features slightly longer aero fins to assist in creating additional downforce. Along either side of the rear bumper is the vertical vents with carbon fiber inserts. More than just a beauty piece, the design change is to enhance performance by increasing air flow and reduce drag.
The GTRS5 tuning program consists of the follow components:
• Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Integrated with Optical Carbon Fiber Chin Spoiler
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Front Fenders
• Carbon Fiber Extended Side Skirts
• Carbon Fiber Wide Arch Rear Quarter Panels
• Vorsteiner Embroidered Floor Mats
• Vorsteiner Chrome Trunk Badge Emblem
• Vorsteiner VS-310 3-Piece Concave Forged Aluminum Wheels
• Nitto Invo Performance Tires
Optional Items Include:
• GTS3 Carbon Fiber Vented Race Hood
• GTRS3 Carbon Fiber Boot Lid
• E9X M3 Titanium Sport Exhaust System
The alluring mystique of the GTRS5 is it will be a limited production of 40 worldwide.
|Mon, Jun-18-2012, 09:25:10 PM||#2|
function over form
Join Date: May 2007
Re: Vorsteiner Limited Edition GTRS5 Tuning Program for E92 M3
Got to say that while I have not been a fan of your company by any means I will give credit where credit is due. This is one clean wide body. MAJOR KUDO'S. Only input would be to open up the rear 1/4 vent a bit more but that's it.
"No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting & reasoning as fear" Edmund Burke