BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 12:59:08 PM   #1
afborroni

Default full leather interior (dash etc)

I've searched for this, and I know member have this, but can't find threads. I'd like to order the full leather interior on my next M, and was wondering what the cost was to members who ordered this option with the e46. Also, I've seen a pic of someone's here in IR, but can't find it anymore. What do you think of this option?
Jump to top afborroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 01:23:58 PM   #2
AussieZ3
Marine Fish Wrangler

Australia

I think it depends on the leather colour.
Black looks great, however IMO every other colour on the dash makes it look too bulky and clumsy.
See link for full leather. Click on Ecru interior. Only the steering wheel isn't done on that one, but you get the idea.
http://www.primary-motronics.com/bmw/e46interior.html
Proud owner of #70 of 73 ever built RHD S54 M Roadster.

2000 Evergreen E36/8 M Coupe
2001 Imola Red E39 M5
2002 Phoenix Yellow E36/7 M Roadster
2003 Dakar Yellow E46 M3 Cabriolet
2005 Estoril Blue E53 X5 4.8is

"5 Down one to go!"
Jump to top AussieZ3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 01:30:44 PM   #3
نسيم هودج

I have Black Full leather interior. The cost is around $5500.00 dollars give or take depending on the Euro rate.

The E60 M5 and E63 M6 actually have Full leather as an option. The new E9X M3 more than likely will not and Full leather will more than likely not be available in the US as usual.

You will more than likely have to retrofit the parts if you want full leather. If you're able to order through the Diplomatic or Military Sales program you'll be able to source Full Leather interior through BMW Individual on US specification BMWs.

Good luck.
Jump to top نسيم هودج is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 01:32:43 PM   #4
afborroni

thanks for the sourcing info, that is useful nachtblau... here comes the usual question... do you have any pics of it?
Jump to top afborroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 01:38:48 PM   #5
نسيم هودج

Quote:
Originally Posted by afborroni
thanks for the sourcing info, that is useful nachtblau... here comes the usual question... do you have any pics of it?
I'll have to resize them as I can't remember where I last posted. Give me a few.
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 02:38:38 PM   #6
M3Tech
M Powered

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by afborroni
I've searched for this, and I know member have this, but can't find threads. I'd like to order the full leather interior on my next M, and was wondering what the cost was to members who ordered this option with the e46. Also, I've seen a pic of someone's here in IR, but can't find it anymore. What do you think of this option?
The cost of this factory Individual option in the USA is around $3800... and it is only an Extended Leather interior -armrest and backcovers of the seats in matching color leather of the seats-, not the Full Leather interior as offered in Europe -Extended covering plus lower dash, full middle console front to back in matching color leather and a Bicolor leather covered steering wheel.

There is a sticky with details of how to order Individual options in the USA because it is tricky at best; you better hurry up because I think that the only E46 M3 that you can order right now is the Convertible, the Coupe ceased production already. However, if you are planning to get an Individual option for the upcoming E92 M3 it could be as easier as ordering any regular options because it has been announced by BMW that the Individual Program may be coming to the USA soon.

Now, if you want just to get that interior for a current car there are a couple of dealers that can order the parts for you, Crevier and Erhard BMW. I ordered my Individual Full Leather (minus the seatbacks) parts from both of them at a total cost of some $2500, after selling my old parts:

Good luck!
Jump to top M3Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 02:51:54 PM   #7
نسيم هودج

I didn't snap pics of the seat backs etc. Will get you some in the near future
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 03:05:56 PM   #8
نسيم هودج

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Tech
The cost of this factory Individual option in the USA is around $3800... and it is only an Extended Leather interior -armrest and backcovers of the seats in matching color leather of the seats-, not the Full Leather interior as offered in Europe -Extended covering plus lower dash, full middle console front to back in matching color leather and a Bicolor leather covered steering wheel.

There is a sticky with details of how to order Individual options in the USA because it is tricky at best; you better hurry up because I think that the only E46 M3 that you can order right now is the Convertible, the Coupe ceased production already. However, if you are planning to get an Individual option for the upcoming E92 M3 it could be as easier as ordering any regular options because it has been announced by BMW that the Individual Program may be coming to the USA soon.

Now, if you want just to get that interior for a current car there are a couple of dealers that can order the parts for you, Crevier and Erhard BMW. I ordered my Individual Full Leather (minus the seatbacks) parts from both of them at a total cost of some $2500, after selling my old parts:

Good luck!
The $3800 dollar option only changes the interior to an Individual color...that is it. For $3800 you will not receive any items from the Full leather package.

The steering wheel is extra even when you have Full leather selected. Same for the E-brake and Shifter.

I have the full leather as offered in Europe...

I recommend Crevier...was talking with Junior yesterday. Looking to get the Full leather items for my Terra Interior E90. I'll let you folks know how it goes.
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 03:46:25 PM   #9
M3Tech
M Powered

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by NACHTBLAU M
The $3800 dollar option only changes the interior to an Individual color...that is it. For $3800 you will not receive any items from the Full leather package.

The steering wheel is extra even when you have Full leather selected. Same for the E-brake and Shifter.

I have the full leather as offered in Europe...

I recommend Crevier...was talking with Junior yesterday. Looking to get the Full leather items for my Terra Interior E90. I'll let you folks know how it goes.
... Idz1 seatbacks are also in Ecru leather in his ZCP Interlagos/Ecru Individual Extended interior from the factory. Is this a fluke?

Is your steering wheel covered in Nappa leather? If so that's Individual...
Jump to top M3Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-23-2006, 03:48:44 PM   #10
نسيم هودج

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Tech
... Idz1 seatbacks are also in Ecru leather in his ZCP Interlagos/Ecru Individual Extended interior from the factory. Is this a fluke?

Is your steering wheel covered in Nappa leather? If so that's Individual...
IDZ got lucky...