BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>
Loading


Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Tue, Nov-14-2017, 12:42:46 AM   #21
D-Rod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 85
Reputation: 0 D-Rod is on a distinguished road
Location: San Diego, Ca

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

PMs replied to..
Jump to top D-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Nov-14-2017, 01:51:07 AM   #22
jdubbsvt85
Registered User
 
jdubbsvt85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 55
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 jdubbsvt85 is on a distinguished road
Location: Burlington

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Beautiful e46. If I were in the market for one, id be all over this. Great color combo + 3 pedal. GLWS. You would most likely get over 20k on BAT.
__________________

800whp LSB E46 M3
Daytona Violet E36 M3
Mineral grey F87 M2
Jump to top jdubbsvt85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Nov-14-2017, 06:39:59 AM   #23
02M3forMe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 174
Reputation: 0 02M3forMe is on a distinguished road





Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rod View Post
Seems like most try to finance these and in the end it doesn't work out. This vehicle is still available.
Is that what happened in your case specifically?
Jump to top 02M3forMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Nov-14-2017, 08:10:37 PM   #24
StripperE92
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 StripperE92 is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Just a heads up for potential buyers. I have been offering this gentleman 20k cash for the past 4 months and he just keeps wasting my time. First he tells me its an unreasonable offer. Two weeks later he says if I pay 21k he will get the door dings removed, all of which happened after my 20k offer. Then after a month or so, he texts me agreeing to the 20k, but mentions that the exhaust would be coming off and the stock one will go back on. After letting him know my offer was for the car as is, he agrees but of course changes his mind 10 minutes later saying "I have several offers at 20k and I will pursue those". Same day I see a new FS post for this car listed for 20.5k

Rare case where the seller is actually wasting the buyers time
Jump to top StripperE92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Nov-14-2017, 09:19:05 PM   #25
D-Rod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 85
Reputation: 0 D-Rod is on a distinguished road
Location: San Diego, Ca

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripperE92 View Post
Just a heads up for potential buyers. I have been offering this gentleman 20k cash for the past 4 months and he just keeps wasting my time. First he tells me its an unreasonable offer. Two weeks later he says if I pay 21k he will get the door dings removed, all of which happened after my 20k offer. Then after a month or so, he texts me agreeing to the 20k, but mentions that the exhaust would be coming off and the stock one will go back on. After letting him know my offer was for the car as is, he agrees but of course changes his mind 10 minutes later saying "I have several offers at 20k and I will pursue those". Same day I see a new FS post for this car listed for 20.5k

Rare case where the seller is actually wasting the buyers time
At the time, I had respectfully declined your offer. The price did not include the exhaust. In the end I was willing to work out your deal which you wanted done that same day, but we couldn't make it happen due to bank hrs/work schedule. You stated your father was not going to be available to pay for it for the next week or so and that's where it ended.
You were demanding in expecting an answer that same day etc and I was working with that, but you say I was wasting your time? But now you took the time to make an unnecessary post on my thread?
I'm a reasonable person, I saw the market didn't reflect what I was originally asking. Hence why I've adjust the price to what it is now, which other forum members can I agree is reasonable.
Jump to top D-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Nov-14-2017, 10:53:04 PM   #26
StripperE92
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 StripperE92 is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rod View Post
At the time, I had respectfully declined your offer. The price did not include the exhaust. In the end I was willing to work out your deal which you wanted done that same day, but we couldn't make it happen due to bank hrs/work schedule. You stated your father was not going to be available to pay for it for the next week or so and that's where it ended.
You were demanding in expecting an answer that same day etc and I was working with that, but you say I was wasting your time? But now you took the time to make an unnecessary post on my thread?
I'm a reasonable person, I saw the market didn't reflect what I was originally asking. Hence why I've adjust the price to what it is now, which other forum members can I agree is reasonable.
The car was for my younger brother and I was helping him out as you know. I just wanted to let people know my experience. For a car that's been on the market for a year, a reasonable seller would take a 20k offer, because posting a new FS thread for 20.5 is only going to fetch you offers around 18k.

GLWS
Jump to top StripperE92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-15-2017, 01:35:24 AM   #27
D-Rod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 85
Reputation: 0 D-Rod is on a distinguished road
Location: San Diego, Ca

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripperE92 View Post
The car was for my younger brother and I was helping him out as you know. I just wanted to let people know my experience. For a car that's been on the market for a year, a reasonable seller would take a 20k offer, because posting a new FS thread for 20.5 is only going to fetch you offers around 18k.



GLWS


The reason we didnít work out a deal was because your father wasnít going to be available, not my unwillingness to work with you.

Itís clean unmolested M3 with service history, desirable color combination, manual, and free from any accidents at a decent price. Real M enthusiast can see the value in that. Iím just waiting for a local buyer to take advantage before I try to put in on BaT.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top D-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-15-2017, 06:11:00 PM   #28
UdubBadger
Registered User
 
UdubBadger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 788
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 UdubBadger is on a distinguished road
Location: Scottsdale AZ

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

So what exactly is coming on the car? Anything "extra" (heard talk of exhaust) other than the ZCP wheels?
__________________
2004 E46 ///M3 IR/IR 3 pedals - RETIRED 01/16

Jump to top UdubBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-15-2017, 09:36:56 PM   #29
D-Rod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 85
Reputation: 0 D-Rod is on a distinguished road
Location: San Diego, Ca

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
So what exactly is coming on the car? Anything "extra" (heard talk of exhaust) other than the ZCP wheels?


Hi, vehicle is stock beside the ZCP wheels and 330d shifter etc.
it currently does have the rogue engineering exhaust installed that I was debating to remove or not, which is why I didnít list it in the ad.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top D-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-15-2017, 09:47:34 PM   #30
UdubBadger
Registered User
 
UdubBadger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 788
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 UdubBadger is on a distinguished road
Location: Scottsdale AZ

United States




Default Re: 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon

Thanks for clarifying.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2004 E46 ///M3 IR/IR 3 pedals - RETIRED 01/16

Jump to top UdubBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
M3Forum.com and M3forum.net is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated by or with BMW NA / BMW AG or any of it's subsidiaries or vendors.
BMW and M3 (E90 M3 | E92 M3 | E93 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | E30 M3) are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
M3Forum Terms of Service
Copyright ©1999-2017 M3Forum.com
Discussing 2004 BMW M3 83k miles Carbon Blk/Cinnamon in the Cars for Sale/Wanted Forum - Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's. at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)