BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 12:22:46 AM   #1
crossover

Default SOLD; Mods please delete.

Item has been sold.

Last edited by crossover; Thu, Oct-06-2005 at 07:31:42 PM.
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 01:42:55 AM   #2
bimmer007
///k

i thought this was cheaper than that new--somewhere like $300? maybe i'm wrong..
Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 02:42:11 AM   #3
crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer007
i thought this was cheaper than that new--somewhere like $300? maybe i'm wrong..
Must be thinking of another kit. Definitely not a discounted item... most have paid $410+ w/ shipping.
Jump to top crossover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 07:34:25 AM   #4
Jack28
Hustler

United States

How does this kit compare to the UUC stage 2/3 ss kits...and other ss kits...What makes it the best ss kit?

Thanks

AW/IR
6 Speed, Navi, Brushed Aluminun Trim, Harman Kardon, Park Dist, Power Seats, Moon Roof...Sponsored by VORSTEINER

V-Vented Dual C/F Hood w/custom Red CF Underside, V-CSL Dual C/F Bumper, V-CSL Dual C/F Trunk, V-CSL C/F Diffuser,
V-CSL Center Counsel in RED C/F, BBS 19'' LM's w/PowderCoated Centers w/ 245/285 SO3's, C/F Center Caps w/ Red BBS writing, EvoSport Headers, Meistershaft Ti Sections 1 & 2, Dixis Ti (Rougish Version 76mm Torched Tips),TCK D/A 550/600-Camber Kit-RSM's,PowerFlex RTAB's,Eibach Adjustable Sway Bars, Black Alcantera Shift Boot/E-Brack Boot/Headliner/Rear Deck/Visors/Pilors w/Imola Red Stitching,Blacked Out Stealth Auto Grills/Gills, Depo Corners w/Stealth Bulbs, AC Pedals, Shift Knob, E-Brake Handle
Jump to top Jack28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 07:18:28 PM   #5
crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack28
How does this kit compare to the UUC stage 2/3 ss kits...and other ss kits...What makes it the best ss kit?

Thanks
I mean this as nice as it can be put...

Not here to promote or explain. One would / should do the research to know why they do / do not want this kit. For those that have researched, are aware and willing to spend for a "top notch" product I'm offering immediacy and a decent discount.

Again, I mean no offense or attitude to you personally.
Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 09:06:43 PM   #6
Jack28
Hustler

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossover
I mean this as nice as it can be put...

Not here to promote or explain. One would / should do the research to know why they do / do not want this kit. For those that have researched, are aware and willing to spend for a "top notch" product I'm offering immediacy and a decent discount.

Again, I mean no offense or attitude to you personally.
Ya man no problem....I did reasearch...I know about it... but just wanted to know from you personally what you thought about it...Just wanted personal first hand experiance from someone if you had used it...thats why the forums are so helpful IMO.

You can research and read all you want about a product...but whats best is someone elses experiance with the product... (thats if you had experianced with this product)...thats what I wanted to know and how it compared to other products...But I can understand were your commin from

Thanks

AW/IR
6 Speed, Navi, Brushed Aluminun Trim, Harman Kardon, Park Dist, Power Seats, Moon Roof...Sponsored by VORSTEINER

V-Vented Dual C/F Hood w/custom Red CF Underside, V-CSL Dual C/F Bumper, V-CSL Dual C/F Trunk, V-CSL C/F Diffuser,
V-CSL Center Counsel in RED C/F, BBS 19'' LM's w/PowderCoated Centers w/ 245/285 SO3's, C/F Center Caps w/ Red BBS writing, EvoSport Headers, Meistershaft Ti Sections 1 & 2, Dixis Ti (Rougish Version 76mm Torched Tips),TCK D/A 550/600-Camber Kit-RSM's,PowerFlex RTAB's,Eibach Adjustable Sway Bars, Black Alcantera Shift Boot/E-Brack Boot/Headliner/Rear Deck/Visors/Pilors w/Imola Red Stitching,Blacked Out Stealth Auto Grills/Gills, Depo Corners w/Stealth Bulbs, AC Pedals, Shift Knob, E-Brake Handle
Jump to top Jack28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 09:08:27 PM   #7
yuanren
///Mmmmm Beer

Pm Sent!

| 2005 ZCP - Interlagos Blue | 5000K LED Corners | 8000K Xenoflo HID Bulbs| Interior Xenon LED Kit |
| Painted Reflectors | 8000K Predator Chromium DDEs | Keyhole Cover | aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake |

Jump to top yuanren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Oct-05-2005, 09:11:04 PM   #8
yuanren
///Mmmmm Beer

dibs for me please!

| 2005 ZCP - Interlagos Blue | 5000K LED Corners | 8000K Xenoflo HID Bulbs| Interior Xenon LED Kit |
| Painted Reflectors | 8000K Predator Chromium DDEs | Keyhole Cover | aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake |

Jump to top yuanren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Oct-06-2005, 03:15:42 AM   #9
crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanren
Pm Sent!
Replied.
Old Thu, Oct-06-2005, 03:18:09 AM   #10
crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack28
Ya man no problem....I did reasearch...I know about it... but just wanted to know from you personally what you thought about it...Just wanted personal first hand experiance from someone if you had used it...thats why the forums are so helpful IMO.

You can research and read all you want about a product...but whats best is someone elses experiance with the product... (thats if you had experianced with this product)...thats what I wanted to know and how it compared to other products...But I can understand were your commin from

Thanks
Thank you for being understanding/cool about it. If you want, (not that I'm an authority on the subject) shoot me a pm, maybe I can help you out.