BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>
Loading


Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Misc > Off Topic
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Off Topic Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Thu, Nov-30-2017, 02:51:37 PM   #411
Cha5en
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11,536
Reputation: 0 Cha5en is on a distinguished road
Location: Signal Hill, CA

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46Dawg View Post
Bitcoin and Ether took decent hits in the past 24 hours...


Considering how much they rose over the past 72hrs, I wouldn’t say they were decent hits. This is only a small correction. Very small.

I’m still worried about the bigger Wall Street correction.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Jump to top Cha5en is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Nov-30-2017, 03:36:27 PM   #412
e46Dawg
Registered User
 
e46Dawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,420
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 e46Dawg is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha5en View Post
Considering how much they rose over the past 72hrs, I wouldn’t say they were decent hits. This is only a small correction. Very small.

I’m still worried about the bigger Wall Street correction.
Agreed. I didn't mean to make it sound like the ship was sinking. Just pointing out the fluctuation after the record high the other day.
Jump to top e46Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Nov-30-2017, 06:42:33 PM   #413
Dal
Registered User
 
Dal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 808
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 Dal is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Yesterday during the drop, I decided to trade btc back to fiat, still in profit.

Then NEO (alt coin) experienced a flash crash from $30 down to $7 ... I made the instant decision to buy lots (bear in mind the sudden drop made it look like a glitch in the chart).

Order went through, and within a minute the price had corrected back up to $30 - instant profit, I got lucky.



If anyone is interested I'd highly recommend joining the Whalepool trading pit. It's basically a large chat room with traders from all over the world trading crypto in realtime.

Only traders with a proven return of 1000% are allowed to speak (mic permission), everyone else can listen and use chat. This is where I got the tip on NEO!

Here's what it's like when things get intense... lol:




Anyways, looks like the IRS is getting ready to pounce... https://news.bitcoin.com/court-rulin...oinbase-users/
__________________


E46 ///M3 - My Build thread
Jump to top Dal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-04-2017, 03:47:16 PM   #414
xM P0W3Rx
Dan the VANOS man
 
xM P0W3Rx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,769
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 xM P0W3Rx is on a distinguished road
Location: Westchester, NY

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

IOTA price has more than doubled in the last week and has now surpassed Litecoin and Dash in market cap. Still don't think it's too late to get in.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/cryp...rketplace.html
__________________
My Reviews

Jump to top xM P0W3Rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-04-2017, 03:54:42 PM   #415
gojcaj
Cool like a fool in a swimming pool
 
gojcaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10,983
Reputation: 0 gojcaj is on a distinguished road
Location: Rochester, MI

Albania




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal View Post
Yesterday during the drop, I decided to trade btc back to fiat, still in profit.

Then NEO (alt coin) experienced a flash crash from $30 down to $7 ... I made the instant decision to buy lots (bear in mind the sudden drop made it look like a glitch in the chart).

Order went through, and within a minute the price had corrected back up to $30 - instant profit, I got lucky.



If anyone is interested I'd highly recommend joining the Whalepool trading pit. It's basically a large chat room with traders from all over the world trading crypto in realtime.

Only traders with a proven return of 1000% are allowed to speak (mic permission), everyone else can listen and use chat. This is where I got the tip on NEO!

Here's what it's like when things get intense... lol:

Traders go NUTS during recent Bitcoin price surge [pit audio] - YouTube



Anyways, looks like the IRS is getting ready to pounce... https://news.bitcoin.com/court-rulin...oinbase-users/
That's awesome you got in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xM P0W3Rx View Post
IOTA price has more than doubled in the last week and has now surpassed Litecoin and Dash in market cap. Still don't think it's too late to get in.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/04/cryp...rketplace.html
They are apparently partnering with Microsoft and the price is surging. I think it's still early as well.
__________________
My White Wayfarer - 2005 Alpine White E46 M3 Journal
2006 Audi B7 S4 - Moro Blue

Sold
O|||||||O - 2014 Jeep JKURX
Jump to top gojcaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-04-2017, 03:56:41 PM   #416
Sammyzuko
Registered User & Abuser
 
Sammyzuko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,008
Reputation: 0 Sammyzuko is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Does IOTA have a functioning wallet yet? Hard for me to take them seriously if they can't even handle that.
__________________
Jump to top Sammyzuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-04-2017, 04:11:13 PM   #417
xM P0W3Rx
Dan the VANOS man
 
xM P0W3Rx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,769
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 xM P0W3Rx is on a distinguished road
Location: Westchester, NY

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyzuko View Post
Does IOTA have a functioning wallet yet? Hard for me to take them seriously if they can't even handle that.
Currently working well enough to have an 8 bil market cap.

But really apparently a new wallet will be launched shortly. The current one is buggy but it works for now.

I think that's also a good sign to get back in. I'm sure there's other people like yourself who aren't comfortable with the current wallet but once a better one is released will re-enter.
__________________
My Reviews

Jump to top xM P0W3Rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-04-2017, 04:15:42 PM   #418
gojcaj
Cool like a fool in a swimming pool
 
gojcaj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 10,983
Reputation: 0 gojcaj is on a distinguished road
Location: Rochester, MI

Albania




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xM P0W3Rx View Post
Currently working well enough to have an 8 bil market cap.

But really apparently a new wallet will be launched shortly. The current one is buggy but it works for now.

I think that's also a good sign to get back in. I'm sure there's other people like yourself who aren't comfortable with the current wallet but once a better one is released will re-enter.
There's also this mysterious Q thing that's supposed to be 'something' for IOTA.

Speculation says its related to mobile phone tech. I don't know a thing about it though.

IOTA is now #5 on the crypto market cap and will probably overtake #4 Ripple really soon.
__________________
My White Wayfarer - 2005 Alpine White E46 M3 Journal
2006 Audi B7 S4 - Moro Blue

Sold
O|||||||O - 2014 Jeep JKURX
Jump to top gojcaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-04-2017, 05:02:22 PM   #419
xM P0W3Rx
Dan the VANOS man
 
xM P0W3Rx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,769
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 xM P0W3Rx is on a distinguished road
Location: Westchester, NY

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojcaj View Post
There's also this mysterious Q thing that's supposed to be 'something' for IOTA.

Speculation says its related to mobile phone tech. I don't know a thing about it though.

IOTA is now #5 on the crypto market cap and will probably overtake #4 Ripple really soon.
Sounds like only positive things going on. Exciting stuff.
__________________
My Reviews

Jump to top xM P0W3Rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-04-2017, 07:09:21 PM   #420
Sammyzuko
Registered User & Abuser
 
Sammyzuko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,008
Reputation: 0 Sammyzuko is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingbmwm3 View Post
that gave me a headache. TLDR version: whole lot of speculation and conspiracy theory.

isn't this just the new investing fad that's going to crash within the next year that happens every 10 years? first it was beanie babies, then the tech bubble, then housing market, now crypto?
Damn, looks like you called it....
https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-di...ms-blockchain/
https://news.bitcoin.com/rare-pepe-b...han-most-icos/
__________________
Jump to top Sammyzuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
M3Forum.com and M3forum.net is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated by or with BMW NA / BMW AG or any of it's subsidiaries or vendors.
BMW and M3 (E90 M3 | E92 M3 | E93 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | E30 M3) are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
M3Forum Terms of Service
Copyright ©1999-2017 M3Forum.com
Discussing Anyone printing money with bitcoins right now? in the Off Topic Forum - Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive) at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)