BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 63 63.00%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 37 37.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old Tue, Sep-05-2017, 06:47:41 AM   #441
ksa74f

Scotland

Default Re: FEELER thread: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Mine has arrived but is at the paint shop , should be fitted in a weeks time.
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, Sep-06-2017, 01:37:23 AM   #442
ReaperJester

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
I will post pictures as soon as mine arrives. I expect others will be posting pictures prior to mine though, since I will be the last to receive mine.
I can be patient. I'd like to take advantage of proximity to be honest. Wouldn't mind seeing the paintwork either as I'm gonna have to get some recommendations for the area anyway. Will definitely keep an eye on the post for pictures though. These look great and I'm eager to hear everyone's about experiences.
Jump to top ReaperJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Sep-06-2017, 01:40:47 AM   #443
Cha5en

United States

Any of you in the PNW hop on this GB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote:
Apart from anything else, it would give a tremendous 'feelgood' boost to the end of the season, be the greatest comeback story since Lazarus, and give us a chance to enjoy Robert's laconic humour again. Remember that monster shunt of his in Canada? The next day, as he walked out of hospital, a journalist asked him if he'd seen the crash on TV. Robert Kubica stopped, looked the journo right in the eye and said: "I've seen it twice: the first time I was there!"
Jump to top Cha5en is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-11-2017, 07:42:16 PM   #444
Dr M3an M3
Why does everyone think my name is Dan? lol

In the garage:

United States

The first 1-2 bumpers are looking like they will be sent this week, and the following week I think 1 or 2 more. After that they will be sending 2-3 bumps per week! Keep your eye's peeled for a notification from GroupBuyPart.com as the remainder of the payment will be due for each of you (individually) when your specific bumper/additional parts are ready to ship.

Also, here is a video showing the installation process.
Please keep in mind that the actual bumper filmed in this video is unfinished, but this shows the process. It should be doable in 20min.

Mods: Maintenance, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS 'lockdown', Supersprint V1 Stepped headers w/ Oversized Section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, Angel-eyes, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, CSL Dynamic Redline Warmup Light parameters.
Upcoming Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers MEGA thread, CSL Airbox...others in the works.
Please PM me - In search of:
-- Wanting to Trade basically brand new Eagle Eye Smoked Reverse Trunk Lights for a pair that are Non-smoked
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-11-2017, 08:32:14 PM   #445
ksa74f

Scotland

Nice video , pity they didn't show the flippers being fitted too.
Old Mon, Sep-11-2017, 08:46:04 PM   #446
Dr M3an M3
Why does everyone think my name is Dan? lol

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa74f View Post
Nice video , pity they didn't show the flippers being fitted too.
The splitters just slide in and lock into place. They match each bumper to its pair of splitters. The fit should be perfect.

Mods: Maintenance, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS 'lockdown', Supersprint V1 Stepped headers w/ Oversized Section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, Angel-eyes, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, CSL Dynamic Redline Warmup Light parameters.
Upcoming Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers MEGA thread, CSL Airbox...others in the works.
Please PM me - In search of:
-- Wanting to Trade basically brand new Eagle Eye Smoked Reverse Trunk Lights for a pair that are Non-smoked

Last edited by Dr M3an M3; Mon, Sep-11-2017 at 08:54:35 PM.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Sep-12-2017, 02:22:33 AM   #447
Rfacteur

In the garage:

Just sent payment for the remaining balance. Communication from Antony has been good and the integration from GB Parts has worked flawlessly so far.

Nice to see a video, but still really looking forward to some good pictures of a finished bumper fully installed. Hopefully ksa74f will deliver on this
Old Wed, Sep-13-2017, 08:52:42 AM   #448
Bubblegunz

Bulgaria

Hi Guyz, I am schiming in to just give a quick announcement. We are on schedjule with the bumper creations, however our box supplier has run into a hickup. We will have boxes next week hopefully, at which point we will start sending bumpers. I do not want to risk sending an item without a box. I am sorry for the small delay, sometimes things like this happen. Anyways first bumpers will be shipped out hopefully mid next week. Each one of you will be sent an e-mail with pics of your bumper prior to that anyway. Thanks for the trust again, and I hope you love your bumpies! We've put a lot of effort into them.

Best regards,
Antony
Jump to top Bubblegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Sep-21-2017, 05:37:29 PM   #449
Kyle90

United States

Any updates? Haven't received any emails yet but I'm also not one of the first few on the list.
Jump to top Kyle90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Sep-21-2017, 07:36:23 PM   #450
gearhead55

United States

I got an email saying mine was done and would be sent by the middle or end of next week. I think I was third on the list. They said they would send pictures too, haven't received them yet though.
Jump to top gearhead55 is offline   Reply With Quote