BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Sat, Oct-16-2010, 10:10:20 PM   #11
DirtyM

United States

Might just throw it on Ebay.
Jump to top DirtyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Oct-16-2010, 11:33:08 PM   #12
cincyE46
Love my m3

United States

mine and a little cash?
Jump to top cincyE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sun, Oct-17-2010, 06:37:30 AM   #13
DirtyM

United States

Sorry, I can't take a trade. If you sell yours I'll give you a good deal!
Old Sun, Oct-17-2010, 06:54:21 PM   #14
DirtyM

United States

Bump
Old Mon, Oct-18-2010, 08:16:36 PM   #15
Quicksilv3r
Mpractical

In the garage:

United States

Detailed pictures of the front seats/console/dash? Service records? Stock wheels available? And what is an "indent spring" for the SMG (forgive my ignorance here, I've never owned an SMG car before)? How would you rate interior condition on scale of 1-to-10 (seats/carpet/steering wheel/door panels/console incl armrest/any scratches or purpling on window tint, etc) and the same for exterior (any bumps/scrapes/dents/dings/scuff/scratches/acid rain on the glass, etc) and mechanical (what's wrong with the car)?

Thanks.
Old Wed, Oct-20-2010, 02:36:03 AM   #16
DirtyM

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilv3r View Post
Detailed pictures of the front seats/console/dash? I Took some pretty detailed pictures of the seats and console the dash is in very good shape. The seats are in great shape for the milage, If you want something more specific I can do that.Service records? I bought the car as is, I did my own research calling the bmw dealer ship in the local area and they said that all the scheduled oil changes were done, as stated in the orignal post I did some maintenance also before driving itStock wheels available? These are the wheels that came with the car And what is an "indent spring" for the SMG (forgive my ignorance here, I've never owned an SMG car before)? The indent spring and or compression spring is a little spring in the side of the transmission that will cause it to delay in shifting if broken, I replaced it with a new one.How would you rate interior condition on scale of 1-to-10 I would rate the interior condition an 8 out of 10. (seats 7/10/carpet9.5/10/steering wheel/9/10door 8/10 panels/console 9/10, I relpaced several things they are newincl armrest/any scratches or purpling on window tint,windown tint looks to be professionally done and looks perfect etc) and the same for exterior (any bumps/scrapes/dents/dings/scuff/scratches/acid rain on the glass, etc) and mechanical (what's wrong with the car)? Exterior is in overal great shape, there is a small dent in the driver rear quarter panel that can be removed by a dentless repair company pretty easy. The glas looks good, the front bumper has wear from driving the 100k miles. There are a few tiny spots that look to have been touched up by a pen by whoever owned it previously

Thanks.

Let me know exactly what pictures you would want to see and I'll post them up.
Old Wed, Oct-20-2010, 02:40:08 AM   #17
DirtyM

United States

Two things I forgot to mention, the air bag light came on, I had it scanned with a peake tool and it says its the driver side belt retractor. I looked up to replace the entire thing is 88 dollars. Some just replaced the little harness under there and it fixed it. Sub 100 dollar fix. The other thing is the key fob battery is virtually dead. Other then that mechanicly the car runs good.
Old Wed, Oct-20-2010, 10:25:44 PM   #18
Quicksilv3r
Mpractical

In the garage:

United States

The car looks good aside from the lower driver seat bolsters, that would bother me to the point of buying another seat considering how nice the rest of the interior is.

But I'm afraid what's more important is the lack of physical service records you can produce. I like to have the documentation to prove what's been done to the car, what's been broken/replaced/repaired, if/when the service intervals were completed on time, and if all service bulletins/recalls were taken care of. I know you said you called the dealer where it was purchased to verbally get this information and that you've done work on the car yourself, but unless that "work" is cosmetic (like the interior bits you've replaced for instance), it's almost impossible for me to prove that work was done and I have to simply take your word for it. A lot of people wouldn't mind this, but I like to keep detailed records on my cars for not only my reference, but for future owner's reference as well. A good way of keeping everyone honest so-to-speak
Old Thu, Oct-21-2010, 12:12:05 AM   #19
DirtyM

United States

Fair enough. It is hard to find a car with detailed paper work and when I was looking for lsb on black I just had to make do in my price range there were very few to choose From.
The driver bolster isn't bad I am pretty picky as well. To get into a lsb car for 17k it's not going to be perfect, you want records and perfect seats and low mileage you gotta spend 20k + at least. This car is for the Beamer guy that wants lsb on a budget if there is such a thing.
Old Sat, Oct-23-2010, 01:02:15 AM   #20
DirtyM

United States

bump.