BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted > E90/x - Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E90/x - Parts for Sale/Wanted Use this section to post parts for sale or wanted that are related to the E90, E92 and E93 M3 only.

Old Wed, Sep-20-2017, 12:55:40 AM   #1
ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Default ► APEX Winter Wheel & Tire Group Buy

APEX Winter Wheel & Tire Group Buy
Save up to $200 OFF plus get Free Shipping*, Tire Mounting & Balancing

The APEX Winter Group Buy offers enthusiasts a convenient and easy to install package of wheels, tires, and supportive accessories. All we need is 30 participants to reach our goal! This will allow us to provide our superior solution at the price of cheaper alternatives.

Click the “I’m interested” button to configure your order on the next page and see your total cost.

All packages come with your choice of either studless ice & snow tires or performance winter tires that get mounted, balanced, and shipped for free*. To maximize the value of this deal, tire options are limited to Michelin X-ICE XI3, Michelin Alpin PA4, Bridgestone Blizzak LM001, and Yokohama Ice Guard IG52C** and wheels are limited to appropriate winter wheel sizes. TPMS sensors, color matched metal valve stems, spacers, lug bolts, stud kits, wheel locks and BMW center caps are also be available at discounted prices for Group Buy participants only.

Please note: This deal is specifically geared towards enthusiasts preparing for inclement weather only. Alternative wheel sizes not listed will not be available for purchase, and wheels will not be offered without tires.

*Free Shipping is to the 48 US mainland states. Shipping to Canada will be a flat $100 to most areas. Higher cost rural areas will be quoted per order, but will include a $150 discount off the actual cost of shipping.
** Limited to 255/35-19 tires.

Get Free Tire Mounting & Balancing

Take advantage of our low tire pricing and save yourself a trip to the tire shop. Participate in this group buy to get free mounting and balancing by our trusted enthusiast technicians. We use high-end, touchless equipment and inspect every wheel and tire combo thoroughly before they leave our warehouse. Popular Michelin & Bridgestone Winter Tires are available.

Thinking about waiting to join until your discount is hit? Don’t do that!

We always recommend getting your pledge in as early as possible. The system in no way rewards watching the deal and joining late. The whole purpose of the pledge system is to allow you to join with confidence and security even within the first minute of the deal accepting payment. You’ll never have to pay more than you’re willing to—even if you’re the first participant. Pledging during the payment phase is risk free!

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?

All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What’s different about our Group Buy?

Joining Group Buy deals via forums is traditionally a very manual process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GroupBuyParts.com where you can pay, follow, and even discuss the deal’s status.

How do I participate?

Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GroupBuyParts.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What if I have some questions?

No problem! Just contact us at groupbuy@apexraceparts.com. Please avoid sending us Private Messages as they do not automatically go into our ticketing system and will experience a delay for responses.

Want to see how they look?

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Sep-21-2017, 03:05:30 AM   #2
vr6-gti

United States

Default Re: ► APEX Winter Wheel & Tire Group Buy

I know this is for snow set up but I like the FL-5. Is there any way to work this into an FL-5 set up if I join this group buy?

Also, can you please provide me with the best choice for the wheel width, offset, tire size, and spacers for my needs?

I have a 2011 e93 M3. I'd like to stay with a square 18" set up for these snows.

Can you help point me in the right direction?
Thanks
joey
Jump to top vr6-gti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Sep-23-2017, 12:03:53 AM   #3
ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6-gti View Post
I know this is for snow set up but I like the FL-5. Is there any way to work this into an FL-5 set up if I join this group buy?

Also, can you please provide me with the best choice for the wheel width, offset, tire size, and spacers for my needs?

I have a 2011 e93 M3. I'd like to stay with a square 18" set up for these snows.

Can you help point me in the right direction?
Thanks
joey
Thanks for the post! We aren't able to substitute wheels in our group buys, but we may be running a group buy for other styles in the near future.

For a direct-fit 18" square winter setup on your M3 we recommend the following:

EC-7 square winter setup:
Front/Rear: 18x9" ET31 with 245/40-18 tires.

This setup requires no modifications or spacers.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any additional questions!

--Dylan

Jump to top ApexRaceParts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Oct-03-2017, 11:49:38 PM   #4
ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

This is the best time to get a discounted winter setup at up to $200 off, AND free shipping within the continental US.

Last edited by ApexRaceParts; Fri, Oct-06-2017 at 08:46:46 PM.
Old Tue, Oct-10-2017, 08:32:13 PM   #5
ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

We've got 45 interested so far, which is enough to reach the max discount if everyone follows through. We all know someone who needs some light, strong, and affordable 18" winter wheels. Let's make this happen!

Last edited by ApexRaceParts; Fri, Oct-20-2017 at 10:13:26 PM.
Old Fri, Oct-13-2017, 11:47:48 PM   #6
David@ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

We are SO close to 50 members interested in this deal so far. 5 days to go! PM us if you have any questions! We appreciate the support!

Last edited by David@ApexRaceParts; Tue, Oct-17-2017 at 08:15:03 PM.
Jump to top David@ApexRaceParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Oct-17-2017, 08:15:07 PM   #7
David@ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

There's only a day and a half left to get in on these group buy discounts! We now have 54 members interested so far, so things are looking good.

We are always happy to help with any wheel/tire fitment-related questions, so don't hesitate to give us a call or PM.

Jump to top David@ApexRaceParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Oct-20-2017, 10:13:08 PM   #8
ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

26 members have placed their orders so far, we only need four more to lock-in the discount!

Last edited by ApexRaceParts; Tue, Oct-24-2017 at 06:35:31 PM.
Old Tue, Oct-24-2017, 06:35:37 PM   #9
ApexRaceParts
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

We've got 32 members on board now which means we've achieved the maximum discount! This means that everyone who joins this group buy in the next 2 days is guaranteed $200 off and free shipping within the continental US.

Thank you all for the support!