BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Wed, Aug-24-2016, 11:11:21 PM   #11
WOLFN8TR
"MONEY"

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: OEM BMW M3 CSL Decklid (USED)

PM Sent earlier asking if you are willing to ship it.

UltraGauge - BAVSOUND Stage 1 - Valentine One - Orion V4's - SBV2
TTFS Engine/SMG Tune - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - Turner Spacers 15/12 - BWS 500S 12k/16k
Jump to top WOLFN8TR is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Aug-25-2016, 02:06:54 AM   #12
cakM3

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
PM Sent earlier asking if you are willing to ship it.

Gary is a great guy to deal with.

Good luck Gary

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk
Old Thu, Aug-25-2016, 03:21:32 AM   #13
Duck360198

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by James31 View Post
Nice piece and good price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveflooder View Post
So freakin' awesome! Great price! Bump for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by camberm3 View Post
Great price, especially since it's mint and already painted.
Thank you guys! I appreciate it.
Jump to top Duck360198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Aug-25-2016, 03:22:34 AM   #14
Duck360198

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergray545 View Post
My brother lives in Cinci. Hmm.
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!! Less thinking, more doing! haha.
Old Thu, Aug-25-2016, 03:31:18 AM   #15
Duck360198

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFN8TR View Post
Man I've been looking for one and its A08!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasieg View Post
Sent PM. I'll take it, if you are OK shipping it.
All right guys so I'm going to reiterate on here with what I've already PMed to you.

First, I'm EXTREMELY particular about my packing jobs, but when it comes to an item this size, at this quality, at this price point, there's a lot that rides on the packing. There's a ton of effort involved to pack this properly and unfortunately it's just a time commitment that I struggle to take the time to do with my job and having a 3-year-old running around. I don't have a lot of spare time and what spare time I do have is typically devoted to other priorities. Now I understand driving this to someone has it's own time commitments, but that is easier for me to schedule.

Second, I don't know if I'm willing to take on the risk of having a shipping company handle this item. The quality is too good to risk potential damage and that is simply something I don't want to risk going through. I have had (2) CSL style decklids shipped to me for (2) separate vehicles and both times they have gotten damaged. I can't let that happen to a piece like this.

I can certainly check and see if UPS Packing Services would be willing to custom make a box and pack the item up and that takes all accountability off of me, but honestly I don't think they will. Potential buyer would need to pay for all of that and I don't expect that to be cheap. I had a guy in Las Vegas that packed EVERYTHING for me...he was brilliant...but I don't have that kind of service out here.

So that's where I'm at. I am not in a hurry to sell this but I want to give priority to the local guys first. If you know someone around here and they would ship it for you we could do that. As of right now, I want to avoid shipping.
Old Thu, Aug-25-2016, 03:57:46 AM   #16
nasieg

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
All right guys so I'm going to reiterate on here with what I've already PMed to you.

First, I'm EXTREMELY particular about my packing jobs, but when it comes to an item this size, at this quality, at this price point, there's a lot that rides on the packing. There's a ton of effort involved to pack this properly and unfortunately it's just a time commitment that I struggle to take the time to do with my job and having a 3-year-old running around. I don't have a lot of spare time and what spare time I do have is typically devoted to other priorities. Now I understand driving this to someone has it's own time commitments, but that is easier for me to schedule.

Second, I don't know if I'm willing to take on the risk of having a shipping company handle this item. The quality is too good to risk potential damage and that is simply something I don't want to risk going through. I have had (2) CSL style decklids shipped to me for (2) separate vehicles and both times they have gotten damaged. I can't let that happen to a piece like this.

I can certainly check and see if UPS Packing Services would be willing to custom make a box and pack the item up and that takes all accountability off of me, but honestly I don't think they will. Potential buyer would need to pay for all of that and I don't expect that to be cheap. I had a guy in Las Vegas that packed EVERYTHING for me...he was brilliant...but I don't have that kind of service out here.

So that's where I'm at. I am not in a hurry to sell this but I want to give priority to the local guys first. If you know someone around here and they would ship it for you we could do that. As of right now, I want to avoid shipping.

I totally understand and I feel that I gave you full commitment to pay for insurance and shipping cost. So if you want to see if a local deal goes through first, for convenience, I get it, but if it doesn't happen I am willing to do what it takes to make it a smooth transaction. LMK

My Journal

Besian VANOS, Euro Headers & Section1, TTFS tune, TMS under-dive pulleys, TC Kline S/A Coil Overs, Brembo 996 Calipers, ECS 2 Piece Rotors, Rally Road/P0lar Adapters, SS Brake Lines, Motul 600,Hawk HT-10 Pads, Braille Lightweight Battery, Hotchkis Sway Bars, SR2 CF Sunroof Panel,Apex ARC-8 & Sportline CS8's, Recaro Sportser CS Seats,SAP delete,Lightweight Cabin Filter Housing, SG CSL Diffuser, OEM CSL Trunk, Modified Stock Muffler
Jump to top nasieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Aug-27-2016, 10:16:28 PM   #17
Duck360198

United States

SALE PENDING to a "relatively" local buyer.
Old Sun, Aug-28-2016, 08:12:05 PM   #18
Duck360198

United States

Thanks for the interest everyone. Decklid has been sold and delivered to the new owner.

***SOLD AS OF 8/28/16***