BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 78 61.90%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 48 38.10%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old Wed, Feb-14-2018, 12:17:40 PM   #751
Bubblegunz

Bulgaria

Default Re: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Good news guys! Nabil's case was solved in our favour. We should recieve the money in the next few days, but as with everything they might make us wait a bit. That is the information I have recieved. Anyhow we will be soon beggining work on Nabil's new bumper.

I will keep you guys posted on all other bumpers. The people who want a refund will get it as soon as money from the courier is transfered to us. They will get a full refund no matter what the insurence sum is for!

Thank you for the patience. We are working on the packaging as well. We have gone to the UPS manager for Bulgaria and they will be inspecting our items before we send them and repackaging them as well. They will also stick FRAGILE signes etc etc.

Will talk soon!

- Antony
Jump to top Bubblegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Feb-15-2018, 07:14:57 PM   #752
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Little update for everyone, the Full Carbon CSL Bumper is now, freshly popped out of its mold. I hope you all enjoy the pictures!!
(keep in mind this bumper has not at all been "cleaned up" or detailed yet. It's literally right out of the mold, ready for it's next stage in the production process.)

From the Mold:

The 2x2 weave of the bumper even matches up with the weave directionality of the splitters:

Weight 3.23kg -- You can pick up the entire bumper with 1 finger.

I REALLY can't wait to see this bumper completely finished. It's going to look INCREDIBLE!

Also, more items going out. A bumper and diffuser.

As always, I will post more pictures as I receive them!
Cheers.

Mods: Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, .
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, CSL Airbox, Brembo, Cams/Pistons...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.

Last edited by Dr M3an M3; Thu, Feb-15-2018 at 07:54:22 PM.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Feb-15-2018, 09:25:49 PM   #753
speedman2

United States

You guys should consider using some foam packaging that can be molded to protect the bumper edges instead of those styrofoam sheets.

https://www.uline.com/BL_7708/Instap...om-Temperature

I don't think I can handle seeing any more damaged bumpers!!
Jump to top speedman2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Feb-15-2018, 09:38:22 PM   #754
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedman2 View Post
You guys should consider using some foam packaging that can be molded to protect the bumper edges instead of those styrofoam sheets.

https://www.uline.com/BL_7708/Instap...om-Temperature

I don't think I can handle seeing any more damaged bumpers!!
Agreed.

Believe it or not, I have actually sent this exact product (INSTAPAK QUICK) and a few other similar products to Antony. Need to see about bulk purchasing. It's rather difficult to find something like the Instapak in the size that a bumper would require. Likely, we would need to use a few smaller sized paks to fit in a few strategic areas rather than molded around the whole bumper. Those paks are not cheap either, but it's cheaper than losing a bumper to damage.

Mods: Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, .
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, CSL Airbox, Brembo, Cams/Pistons...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Feb-15-2018, 09:40:04 PM   #755
daytonaviolet
OEM CSL Whoore

Philippines

they should make custom styrofoam molds to secure the csl bumper while traveling in the box. else fill the empty space with styrofoam peanuts/popcorn

something like this.. but in the shape of a bumper

Tischer aka GetBmwParts

Last edited by daytonaviolet; Thu, Feb-15-2018 at 11:25:21 PM.
Jump to top daytonaviolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Feb-15-2018, 10:11:43 PM   #756
Kyle90

United States

Only using bubble wrap on the corners will result in corner damage again. I hope you’re not shipping that bumper out like that.
Jump to top Kyle90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Feb-16-2018, 05:03:00 AM   #757
KoukiMonster

Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegunz View Post
Good news guys! Nabil's case was solved in our favour. We should recieve the money in the next few days, but as with everything they might make us wait a bit. That is the information I have recieved. Anyhow we will be soon beggining work on Nabil's new bumper.

I will keep you guys posted on all other bumpers. The people who want a refund will get it as soon as money from the courier is transfered to us. They will get a full refund no matter what the insurence sum is for!

Thank you for the patience. We are working on the packaging as well. We have gone to the UPS manager for Bulgaria and they will be inspecting our items before we send them and repackaging them as well. They will also stick FRAGILE signes etc etc.

Will talk soon!

- Antony
Nice I wasn’t aware this happened lol. Next bumper will Be from new mold correct?

Jump to top KoukiMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Feb-16-2018, 12:57:47 PM   #758
Slav

In the garage:

Ukraine

When is the next group buy. How can I order front bumper?

2006 BMW ///M3 zcp, Interlagos Blue / Black, 6MT
Jump to top Slav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Feb-16-2018, 01:04:40 PM   #759
aktiv3

United States

The cheapest way to protect it could possibly be to just get cans of spray foam and spray the corner of the bumper or areas of concern and then bubble wrap the bumper. Only problem is when it gets into customs, they may possibly take it all out and in that case it might would be best to spray the area where the corners are going to be in the box and they sit the bubble wrapped bumper down into the box and let the foam form to the wrapped bumper that way when customs takes it out it has a mold that hopefully the customs people can just put back in and the bumper be protected.
Jump to top aktiv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Feb-16-2018, 05:41:51 PM   #760
Like I Stole It

In the garage:

United States

So close...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Performance: K&N Drop-In, Samco Intake Boot, Agency Power Headers, Supersprint Race, Evolve Tune, CSL SMG DME, 4.10 Polished Diff from Dan@Diffsonline

Handling: AKG FCAB's, Rogue RTAB's, GC Swaybars F&R, Dinan Strut Brace, AKG Diff & Subframe Bushings, AKG Motor Mounts, Rogue Transmission Mounts, Rogue RSM's, Vert Floorpan, HPF Subframe Reinforcement Kit, Koni/Eibach Combo

Looks: 19" SSR GT3's/18" BBS CH-Blacks, 18" Apex Arc 8's Black Gills/Grills, Smoked Markers, Storm Motorwerks Shifter/Ring/Handbrake, Reflector Delete

Jump to top Like I Stole It is offline   Reply With Quote