BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Sat, Apr-07-2007, 06:56:52 PM   #21
Sirius
How many licks..

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian22400 View Post
What if you made the deal via pm with one of the sponsors? Do I just link the Sponsor's thread in the sponsor's section?
Yes, that would be the best way to do it.

97' M3. '10 R6.
Jump to top Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Apr-07-2007, 11:40:20 PM   #22
t3stman

United States

Hey Trevor,

I purchased two items from a forum member on here and got two positive feedbacks. The iTrader is only showing up with "1" so how do i get my "2" iTrader scores ?

thomas

Cosmetic Mods: OEM CSL Bootlid, OEM CSL Diffusor, OEM Euro Fire Extinguisher, Premium Clear Bra, EAS Aurora Angel Eyes 6000k, EAS CF Titanium seat outer trims, EAS CF Titanium upper trim, EAS CF Titanium SMG Dome, Ice-Link, Painted Matching Bumper Reflectors, Painted Hood Grill, 40% Huper Optik Tint, and Ultimate pedals.

Performance Mods: VFE Stg2, SS stepped headers, cats, x-pipes, and NOW KW v3
91 Pump - 478.86 HPs
MS-109 - 511.56 HPs

Future Mods: Eibach or GC swaybars, BBK, and Hard wired V1
Jump to top t3stman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Apr-10-2007, 12:27:11 AM   #23
Sirius
How many licks..

In the garage:

United States

Looks like the score only shows for unique members; e.g., you have two from one member.. so only a 1. Maybe theres a work around to that.

97' M3. '10 R6.
Old Tue, Apr-10-2007, 12:38:44 AM   #24
t3stman

United States

Ahh so what's next for me? Do i just wait to see what you guys come up with?

Cosmetic Mods: OEM CSL Bootlid, OEM CSL Diffusor, OEM Euro Fire Extinguisher, Premium Clear Bra, EAS Aurora Angel Eyes 6000k, EAS CF Titanium seat outer trims, EAS CF Titanium upper trim, EAS CF Titanium SMG Dome, Ice-Link, Painted Matching Bumper Reflectors, Painted Hood Grill, 40% Huper Optik Tint, and Ultimate pedals.

Performance Mods: VFE Stg2, SS stepped headers, cats, x-pipes, and NOW KW v3
91 Pump - 478.86 HPs
MS-109 - 511.56 HPs

Future Mods: Eibach or GC swaybars, BBK, and Hard wired V1
Jump to top t3stman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jun-23-2007, 11:56:25 PM   #25
jdbunda

Well, call me stupid, but I have no clue how to leave feedback for someone, and I have searched.
Jump to top jdbunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sun, Jun-24-2007, 01:29:52 AM   #26
jdbunda

Default answering my own question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdbunda View Post
Well, call me stupid, but I have no clue how to leave feedback for someone, and I have searched.
1. Go to the thread where the item was originally posted, and copy the URL to the clipboard.
2. Find a post by the seller (or buyer), or go to their user profile, and click on their iTrader rating (the number in parentheses).
3. Click "Leave Feedback for <username>"
4. Paste the URL for the thread into the space for it, and fill out the rest of the form.

Easy once you know how, but it wasn't obvious to me...
Jump to top jdbunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, May-08-2008, 02:18:18 AM   #27
amg destroyer
come on, I dare you...

United States

Here's some constructive critism of the system...

It should not require a "deal thread URL." I am not on the forums much, and do not necessarily ONLY do deals through threads - I do know people and deal with them outside of the forum. But if I am a good guy, I deserve feedback IMO (wheter or not it was through a thread). It is hard to sell stuff with a few amount of posts, and zero feedback. I think it should be given where it is deserved, no matter how I did the deal.

This also goes for shady asshats...I think we should know if someone ****s someone over, wheter or not it was done via a thread.
Jump to top amg destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, May-14-2008, 05:22:01 AM   #28
amg destroyer
come on, I dare you...

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg destroyer View Post

It should not require a "deal thread URL." I am not on the forums much, and do not necessarily ONLY do deals through threads - I do know people and deal with them outside of the forum. But if I am a good guy, I deserve feedback IMO (wheter or not it was through a thread). It is hard to sell stuff with a few amount of posts, and zero feedback. I think it should be given where it is deserved, no matter how I did the deal.

This also goes for shady asshats...I think we should know if someone ****s someone over, wheter or not it was done via a thread.
Anyone care to respond??
Old Wed, Jun-04-2008, 06:27:53 PM   #29
Sirius
How many licks..

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg destroyer View Post

The purpose of requiring a thread is to keep the feedback local to our forum. We are not Ebay and outside deals that did not use our forum as the transaction medium should not be added to an iTrader record.

Granted, it will be difficult to pin a thread if there wasn't one in the first place; e.g., you completed a sale via a PM. However, if former is the case and if there is no thread, just use the link to the for sale section.

If a user is conducting shady business through our forums then use iTrader to report a bad sale -- ONLY IF YOU ARE THE AFFECTED PARTY, NOT as a form of retaliation. Also, use the report post feature to alert the admins and mods to any sort of shady dealings.

97' M3. '10 R6.
Old Thu, Jun-05-2008, 10:23:37 PM   #30
Night Hawk
Major League Door Kicker

United States

What is the elapsed time between making multiple iTrader feedbacks? I think mine is acting wierd as it's telling me I cannot make another feedback until such and such time and it's clearly past that...

Quote:
Sorry, but you must wait until Thu, Jun-05-2008 at 03:05:59 PM before you can rate this person again.

Time now is 3:23pm?

Greg

Last edited by Night Hawk; Thu, Jun-05-2008 at 10:56:47 PM.
Jump to top Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote