BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 80 61.54%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 50 38.46%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old Wed, May-02-2018, 07:02:04 PM   #921
Bubblegunz

Bulgaria

Default Re: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegunz

That is my offer Kyle and I am going to oblige by it. I will refund you for the broken bumper by the end of next week - that is the money I PERSONALLY recieved from you. As the costs for transport were given already to UPS I will do my best to try and get them to process your claim by then and get them to refund me for the transport so I can refund you - that was their part of the issue. There might be a delay by 5 more working days on these funds to be refunded.

I am not in any way obliged to explain my financial situation to you, nor the banking system in Bulgaria and its relationship to paypal, but once a refund is requested, as for any invoice, 6 working days is 3 times less than the industry standard in the EU. You will now tell me how you have waited for months - that is correct, you have, but a refund wasn't going to be issued. You can "expose me" you can bash me on the forums, you can try and scrutinise me, swear at me, call me cocky, uncapable, try and ruin my reputation as mutch as you want. I did the best I could for you and that is my offer, and I am going to oblige by it no matter what. I am doing the right thing and if you find this unacceptable, that is on you.

Wish you a good night,
Antony
QUOTE FROM THE BOOTLID THREAD:

Quote:
All that said he will be fully compensated for his bumper, as it arrived broken. I will refund my part of the deal (the bumper cost) by end of next week. I will refund his transportation cost, once UPS compensates me for the broken item as I have paid UPS for that transfer already. If UPS decides to not compensate me by the end of the week afterwards, I will refund him no questions asked. I hope that seems fair...

EDIT: I have now recieved a threat of exposure from Kyle90. I hope that endeavor finds him well.
On Thursday, 26th of April 2018 Kyle has recieved a refund for the item. The posts and messages are from Thu, Apr-19-2018 at 11:42:30 PM.. That is exactly 4 working days after the posts are made (3 working days at it was Friday already in Bulgaria). His transport costs are due to the end of this week as promised and it isn't even the middle of it. To be honest, I havn't been offended so purposefully so many times by a single client since the start of Streamline. Kyle, I have answered your woes 2 times in public and in a personal message, and Leighton has adressed this exact issue which was sent his way 3 days ago, and now the post states my supposed "REFUSAL" to refund. Maybe I could have been even more explicit, I am not exactly sure how?

Anyway, all other transportation refunds, including COZMO CREAMER, CURTIS MENARD will be refunded by end of next week as well. I might need bank information as the bulgarian banking system doesn't work well with Paypal. I cannot transfer money from the bank to my paypal account I am trying to find a way to do so as Paypal fees wount be refunded otherwise, and they add up quickly.

Thank you for your contribution,

Antony

Last edited by Bubblegunz; Wed, May-02-2018 at 07:07:59 PM.
Jump to top Bubblegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, May-02-2018, 07:32:39 PM   #922
Kyle90

United States

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Perhaps you should direct pertinent info to me via pm instead of across multiple forum threads. Your pm to me was not explicitly clear despite what you may think. Also not to drag Leighton into this, but he did not reply to my pm asking about not refunding shipping together with the bumper cost, unless he put it some other post I’m unaware of. Either way, a word of advice would be to avoid the extra long replies that you seem so fond of. The pertinent information always seems to get lost in your rants.

Last edited by Kyle90; Wed, May-02-2018 at 07:44:19 PM.
Jump to top Kyle90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-11-2018, 01:18:38 PM   #923
aktiv3

United States

Any updates?
Jump to top aktiv3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-11-2018, 07:46:00 PM   #924
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by aktiv3 View Post
Any updates?
Just received this video and these pictures today. Enjoy. =)

Video: Details about what has been changed and improved upon, fitment, adjustability, ect...

Fitment pictures:"Streamline E46 M3 CSL Bumper Update Finalized"

Also, a customer sent Streamline these pictures of his newly installed Streamline CSL Bumper and Streamline Carbon-Fiber Roof. Sorry that the pictures are not more clear; this is what they were sent by the customer.

Streamline CSL Roof is installed in this picture:

Streamline CSL bumper + 2x2 CF Splitters + Streamline Carbon Fiber Roof:

Streamline CF Splitters in 2x2 and Streamline CSL bumper fitment

Under the hood of this beast is a 800HP+ single turbo, fire-breathing 2JZ swap.

Finally, I was sent these pictures regarding the progress of the Streamline CSL Diffuser mold which is also being improved upon. The prototype diffuser in these pictures is made of woven S-glass for testing purposes (a little cheaper to work with than Carbon Fiber, when it comes to mold development and needing to make changes, ect.)

Mods: Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Supersprint LW Race Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, .
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, CSL Airbox, Brembo, Cams/Pistons...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-11-2018, 08:36:08 PM   #925
aktiv3

United States

Thanks, looks good
Old Fri, May-11-2018, 08:49:47 PM   #926
SQ13

United States

Laterally, the bumper corner sticks out further than the fenders. Right side looks pretty bad in the video. The bumper also appears to make contact with the fenders; spacing is larger with OE bumpers.
Old Fri, May-11-2018, 09:51:55 PM   #927
Dr M3an M3

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ13 View Post
Laterally, the bumper corner sticks out further than the fenders. Right side looks pretty bad in the video. The bumper also appears to make contact with the fenders; spacing is larger with OE bumpers.
I think that it is worth mentioning that this update was a progression development post. When I asked about the corners sticking out, I was told that the side holders are completely loose here, for ease of installation. You will also notice that the splitters are completely missing in the photos and video. I will see if they can provide more pictures and/or video of these areas (fully adjusted with the side holders fully secured) when they record the splitter fitment video that was mentioned. Thank you for providing feedback.

Mods: Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Supersprint LW Race Muffler, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, .
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, CSL Airbox, Brembo, Cams/Pistons...and more to come!
Old Fri, May-18-2018, 08:29:00 PM   #928
aktiv3

United States

Anymore updates? Thanks
Old Mon, May-21-2018, 11:30:05 PM   #929
Dr M3an M3

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by aktiv3 View Post
Anymore updates? Thanks
Yessir. Sorry for the delay. I am usually much quicker to respond, but have been busier than usual with life obligations.

I received these pictures (and video) last Wednesday of the Revised CSL Bumper installed along with the splitters.
Video:

I am told:
Quote:
1st of June we will have 2 bumpers ready to go and the new diffusers will be finished by the end of the week.

Old Wed, Jun-13-2018, 12:54:31 AM   #930
SHAG

In the garage:

United States

Late update: Body shop got my bumper aligned pretty well. Not sure what they did but itís possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top SHAG is offline   Reply With Quote