BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Sat, Oct-06-2012, 09:44:51 AM   #11
802Hoop
is in the hizouse

United States

Default Re: Brackets for E92 M3 Rear Rotors + 996 GT3 4-Piston Rear Calipers

Currently searching for a descent set of used 996 GT3 rears. I'll order up a set of brackets as soon as I nail down the calipers.

Let me know if you come across any

"I don't care how much you upgrade your car, if you don't get your ass out on the track, your money is going to waste and your modifications mean nothing."

CCW Classics, Autosolutions 40%, Bimmerworld brake bushings, PFC DD rotors, PFC 11 pads, SS lines, Dinan intake/MAF, Dinan Stg 3 Software, Tubi midpipe, Dinan muffler, Dinan Monoballs, Dinan Stg 3 Suspension, Turner Sway Bars, Full powerflex bushings, Turner Adj. LCA w/ spherical bearings, full Bimmerworld suspension bearings, HPF reenforced subframe, function 7 guibo
Jump to top 802Hoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Oct-06-2012, 02:15:22 PM   #12
p0lar
Naturally Agitated

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by 802Hoop View Post
Currently searching for a descent set of used 996 GT3 rears. I'll order up a set of brackets as soon as I nail down the calipers.

Let me know if you come across any
Call Carguts at 1-866-839-2708 and ask for the rear calipers from a 2004 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S. They're asking $250 each, but you really won't find them cheaper than that. HTH!
Jump to top p0lar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Oct-10-2012, 09:48:54 PM   #13
cws_usaf

In the garage:

United States

Polar,

I'm in for a set of the rears and a set of the fronts when they are finished. Send me the details and I'll send payment your way.

v/r,

Bob
Jump to top cws_usaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Oct-11-2012, 07:05:00 AM   #14
p0lar
Naturally Agitated

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by cws_usaf View Post
Polar,

I'm in for a set of the rears and a set of the fronts when they are finished. Send me the details and I'll send payment your way.

v/r,

Bob
Hi Bob, I'm still trying to find M12 x 1.5 studs. If I can't find them, I'll have to resort to custom-length socket-cap bolts. I wouldn't count on the fronts very soon, honestly - the demand for these rear brackets has been slow which has made funding other development impractical. The fronts are at least available via RallyRoad, albeit probably higher than what mine would cost (~$125 or so), so at least there are options for everyone.

If you want the rears, shoot me a PM and I can get those in your hands quickly. I'd like to say I could produce front boxster S conversion brackets all day long, but it's not a setup I run; otherwise, it would already be done.
Old Thu, Oct-25-2012, 03:28:30 PM   #15
p0lar
Naturally Agitated

In the garage:

United States

I still have a few sets of these left for those of you who are considering this rear MBK/BBK conversion.
Old Fri, Nov-02-2012, 04:02:55 PM   #16
p0lar
Naturally Agitated

In the garage:

United States

I still have exactly 6 more sets of these for those who have expressed interest and not yet snagged a set. Unless I find 10 people at a time who want more of them, I'm afraid I won't be able to make more in the near term.
Old Fri, Nov-02-2012, 04:45:18 PM   #17
cosmos///m3
MMMmmmmmm....

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by p0lar View Post
I still have exactly 6 more sets of these for those who have expressed interest and not yet snagged a set. Unless I find 10 people at a time who want more of them, I'm afraid I won't be able to make more in the near term.
Ill be getting ahold of you sometime soon. Going to try and get those measurements this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hum3a
man i need a fu<kin wife to run errands for me......fu<k grocery shopping
Jump to top cosmos///m3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-02-2012, 06:30:09 PM   #18
p0lar
Naturally Agitated

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos///m3 View Post
Ill be getting ahold of you sometime soon. Going to try and get those measurements this weekend
BTW, I'll be in Rolla on the 11th of this month if you're available. I'm not sure how far that is from you, but that's the only time I have on schedule to be close to your neck of the woods - I also won't be pressed to rush back for a dinner party.
Old Sat, Nov-03-2012, 03:49:06 PM   #19
1m3-4me

United States

Hello pOLar,
I would like to purchase the brackets for the rear of my E46 M3. Do you take PayPal ?. I just installed the rally road Porsche Boxster caliper setup about a month ago with the 2 piece CSL rotors. The fronts are the oversize 345mm but the rear are the stock 325mm, and I would like to do the E92 rear conversion. If you could point me in the right direction I can find the DIY myself without buggin you. I took a bunch of pics of my conversion it was pretty straight forward, all bolt on with the exception of cutting the rear backing plate like you described to miss the caliper.
Thank You Very Much
Barry
Jump to top 1m3-4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-07-2012, 03:51:29 AM   #20
p0lar
Naturally Agitated

In the garage:

United States

All PMs replied - bump, these need to find a nice home on E46 M3s!

Last edited by p0lar; Thu, Nov-22-2012 at 09:46:30 PM.