BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > M3Forum Sponsor Announcements and Specials
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

M3Forum Sponsor Announcements and Specials Browse this forum to locate any specials our board sponsors may be holding.

Old Sat, Mar-18-2017, 04:37:43 AM   #71
Zroman610

United States

Default Re: Default ** Group Buy: Status Gruppe S54 Stainless Steel header GB#10 **

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMtroubleyou View Post
Sorry man but I'm just a realist. Most headers out there are rebranded, a little re weld here and there, a plate name welded and over priced. This is not how we should be conducting business. Over 500% profit. So what it's an ebay header below, but I tell you this, they all the same. Some different flanges. And different brands have the same welds from the original manufacturer. Not hating just being real about this. I understand if it was a complete different header with yalls original tubes, welds and original different header. But they all 90% the same. I found out some inside info. Just dont like the overpriced header for a plate welded with a name brand. Been there in the header world and learned alot.

V/r

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332139774326

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea but I've heard of fitment issues with using eBay headers. I've considered it but I just can't justify eBay parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top Zroman610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Mar-18-2017, 11:14:54 AM   #72
maynard423

United States

Default Re: Default ** Group Buy: Status Gruppe S54 Stainless Steel header GB#10 **

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zroman610 View Post
Still available I assume?

Yes. Feel free to join in.

Old Sat, Mar-18-2017, 03:44:02 PM   #73
Zroman610

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynard423 View Post
Yes. Feel free to join in.

When is the official last day to place the order? Waiting to see how much my subframe reinforcement costs in total around mid next week.

Old Sat, Mar-18-2017, 06:10:35 PM   #74
maynard423

United States

The headers are currently being built. So I imagine after that concludes, the GB will end. That date is not finite. I think Mike was shooting for the end of next week.

Old Mon, Mar-20-2017, 01:04:43 AM   #75
MrCooperS

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by maynard423 View Post
YouTube search. There are tons of videos highlighting the sound. In short, a rasp eliminator reduces the rasp. Any header you buy deletes the cats. The rasp will increase. By putting in section one resonators you reduce the rasp you increased. You further reduce it with a resonated section 2. The $500 tune is Franks standard can tune with the cable from what I gathered.

Thanks. There is still some ambiguity with the tune whether it's canned or custom. And OP isn't responding. My assumption is that it's the $645 tune but I want to confirm.
Jump to top MrCooperS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Mar-20-2017, 03:29:33 PM   #76
mdlnamemike

In the garage:

United States

Here's the link to their header page, it says TTFS remote tune if that answers your question.

https://statusgruppe.com/collections...t-less-headers

Hopefully they're ready this week.

Mike, Any updates?
Jump to top mdlnamemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Mar-20-2017, 11:15:36 PM   #77
11b4

United States

Any update Mike?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Jump to top 11b4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Mar-21-2017, 12:05:08 AM   #78
Zroman610

United States

So if I want to order the headers and add on the SCZA section 3 how does that work? Do I send the specs of the section SCZA I want?

Old Tue, Mar-21-2017, 01:54:47 AM   #79
Zroman610

United States

$300 payment sent for headers, gaskets, and SCZA section 3

Old Wed, Mar-22-2017, 07:23:13 PM   #80
Status Gruppe Manufacturing
M3Forum Sponsor

Reputation: 0 Status Gruppe Manufacturing is on a distinguished road

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMtroubleyou View Post
Sorry man but I'm just a realist. Most headers out there are rebranded, a little re weld here and there, a plate name welded and over priced. This is not how we should be conducting business. Over 500% profit. So what it's an ebay header below, but I tell you this, they all the same. Some different flanges. And different brands have the same welds from the original manufacturer. Not hating just being real about this. I understand if it was a complete different header with yalls original tubes, welds and original different header. But they all 90% the same. I found out some inside info. Just dont like the overpriced header for a plate welded with a name brand. Been there in the header world and learned alot.

V/r

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332139774326

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a lot of that maybe true about a lot of companies. We build all of our exhaust parts here in the USA. every single part of these is US made. Cone engineering collectors and all other parts made in house at our factory. US Stainless steel and hand tig welded. I wish we were making 500% profit. we used to source these from Taiwan and the quality was amazing but if you have any issues its a nightmare to fix. We would rather make less and offer a better product and sleep well at night.

Mike Migs
Status Gruppe Manufacturing INC.
7636 Miramar Rd, Suite 1100
San Diego, CA 92126
Phone. #619-887-6006
Email | Paypal Info@statusgruppe.com
Website.StatusGruppe.com
Like us on Facebook!
Instagram

Last edited by Status Gruppe Manufacturing; Wed, Mar-22-2017 at 07:28:21 PM.
Jump to top Status Gruppe Manufacturing is offline   Reply With Quote