BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Regional M3's > Pacific
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Old Tue, Sep-12-2017, 04:15:20 PM   #71
vlad22i

United States

Default Re: Valve Adjustment Review - San Francisco Bay Area - playskool1

Shout out to my boy Ray. Has done a ton of work on my m3. Took it in first time to get chain tensionser replaced, vanos bolts checked and a few other details. Ray did everything in a super clean manner, took time unbolting and cleaning every small piece before putting everything back together. Freaken amazing work, i was so pleased i brought my car back weeks later for rob bearing work which again was done superbly.
If you need work done on your m3, contact Ray asap. My cars heading back soon for valve adjustment and rtab work. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the great work Ray !
Jump to top vlad22i is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sun, Mar-04-2018, 09:56:47 PM   #72
zivagolee
@zivagolee

United States

Another +1 for Ray aka playskool1! He is my go-to guy for any work on my E46 M3. He is extremely thorough and takes the time to do everything properly. I have no problems just leaving him with the car and to get all the work done.

I am pretty sure he is basically taken apart my whole car and put it back to together by this time :P

Recently just did my rod bearings and while he was in there, did a bunch of other things while there (bushings, valve adj, etc) and everything feels nice and tidy!

Thanks Ray!

https://www.instagram.com/zivagolee
Jump to top zivagolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Mar-05-2018, 08:23:13 PM   #73
rawbin23

In the garage:

United States

Just had a valve adjustment done with Ray and it doesnt get any better. I dropped off the car in the morning and last minute I asked him if he could also change my diff fluid. The actual work only took a couple hours and he was very patient with my schedule as well.

Not only was everything done fast and well but he also cleared an engine light code and gave me information about the problem if it persists. High quality service from a high quality guy. Thanks Ray!
Jump to top rawbin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jul-13-2018, 05:46:09 PM   #74
asn007

United States

https://www.snapfish.com/photo-gift/...32070/SNAPFISH

TGIF M3 members! Just want to share my recent experience with you all. I had some parts that were laying around for a long time: vibra technics engine mounts, guibo, CSL headers, SS sect 1 & 2. I was contemplating doing it myself but Ray gave me a good price and accommodated my schedule. I trust in his work from previous valve adjustment job he did for me. Once again, he was efficient and performed quality work! He even dropped the car off at my house after! We had a good test drive after lol.

So if you're on the fence of doing it yourself or finding a reputable mechanic, just hit up Ray & enjoy your weekend and have peace of mind that it will be done right!

We're lucky to have Ray in the Bay Area, but if you live further away, still keep him in mind...he'll treat your car right.

Next is some WPC bearings I'm going to have Ray do...(got those like 5 years ago from a group buy lol).

Have a great weekend everyone,

James
Jump to top asn007 is offline   Reply With Quote