BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 10:08:57 PM   #11
bigjae1976

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Just added my E46 M3 to my existing classic car insurance policy

Damn our cars are old if we can get classic car insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top bigjae1976 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 10:22:45 PM   #12
nogoodname
Unregistered User

Canada

you didn't need to have it appraised by someone?
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 10:42:57 PM   #13
delvin
Water Champion

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
you didn't need to have it appraised by someone?
I did not on my Ford but even if you do it's only a couple hundred. you get that back in savings on your premium

Do it
Jump to top delvin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 11:00:59 PM   #14
armenhart

United States

Nice job! Too bad for me because I can't keep it under 5k per year. It's my dd and I drive about 12k per year and I thought that was low...

AKG | Ground Control | Turner | Achilles | Redish | Apex
Jump to top armenhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 11:38:41 PM   #15
mpower22
CPV O-Ring Guy

In the garage:

United States

I just got a 6 month quote from Hagerty's for $650, insuring the value for $50k.. Call me crazy, but that is honestly what I believe I could get as of this year, should I ever put my car up on the market with all BMW factory parts and the limited color combo availability out there (LSB is in extremely high demand, let alone for a pristine model). It is cleaner than 99% of M3's on the road, hands down.

I'm paying about the same with GEICO, but I doubt they are covering it for that much.. Really glad you started this thread OP. Definitely got the wheels turning and I need to really consider switching here as the car keeps aging.

2003 M3Laguna Seca Blue/6MT/Black Leather Cloth Interior/Full [CSL] Exhaust/evolve-R
Original Owner, Custom Built - PDC, Moonroof, Bi-xenons (TFX), Brushed Aluminum Trim, Bluetooth ULF
European - Rotors (F&R), Bumper, Mirrors, Warning Triangle, Console, LSZ, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher
OE LED Conversion/Outer Ring Mod | V1 Hardwired/Ashtray Display | 3M 35% Tint | Intravee II, Diamond H600s, JL 10W3v3, HD900/5
Jump to top mpower22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 11:45:00 PM   #16
e46lsb

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpower22 View Post
I just got a 6 month quote from Hagerty's for $650, insuring the value for $50k.. Call me crazy, but that is honestly what I believe I could get as of this year, should I ever put my car up on the market with all BMW factory parts and the limited color combo availability out there (LSB is in extremely high demand, let alone for a pristine model). It is cleaner than 99% of M3's on the road, hands down.

I'm paying about the same with GEICO, but I doubt they are covering it for that much.. Really glad you started this thread OP. Definitely got the wheels turning and I need to really consider switching here as the car keeps aging.

Please give the specs of your car or give your journal link. I would love to see where you got the 50k figure you think your car is worth.
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 11:51:18 PM   #17
mpower22
CPV O-Ring Guy

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46lsb View Post
Please give the specs of your car or give your journal link. I would love to see where you got the 50k figure you think your car is worth.
The specs are in my sig. This is a rough estimate based on the demand for the color right now, the premium people pay (also for not coming with Dove grey interior or being a 2001 LSB), EAG pricing for collectible and very clean models, and literally the fact mine is a museum piece. There are several members who can vouch for the condition of my car. Most people who see it say it literally looks like it just rolled off the factory line. There is no wear anywhere on any piece of the interior and no dirt/grime even on the bottom chassis. It may be slightly high right now, but I don't think I'm far off, and the value will certainly surpass that at some point soon.

2003 M3Laguna Seca Blue/6MT/Black Leather Cloth Interior/Full [CSL] Exhaust/evolve-R
Original Owner, Custom Built - PDC, Moonroof, Bi-xenons (TFX), Brushed Aluminum Trim, Bluetooth ULF
European - Rotors (F&R), Bumper, Mirrors, Warning Triangle, Console, LSZ, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher
OE LED Conversion/Outer Ring Mod | V1 Hardwired/Ashtray Display | 3M 35% Tint | Intravee II, Diamond H600s, JL 10W3v3, HD900/5
Jump to top mpower22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 11:51:37 PM   #18
Maxima SE
445 FTW

United States

OP what insurance did u go with?

looking to do the same with my car. 6spd hard top phoenix yellow 2005 (last year this color was offered). i drive 1000 miles a year
Old Tue, Jan-10-2017, 11:54:43 PM   #19
e46lsb

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
The specs are in my sig. This is a rough estimate based on the demand for the color right now, the premium people pay (also for not coming with Dove grey interior or being a 2001 LSB), EAG pricing for collectible and very clean models, and literally the fact mine is a museum piece. There are several members who can vouch for the condition of my car. Most people who see it say it literally looks like it just rolled off the factory line. There is no wear anywhere on any piece of the interior and no dirt/grime even on the bottom chassis. It may be slightly high right now, but I don't think I'm far off, and the value will certainly surpass that at some point soon.

Your signature doesn't show on Tapatalk. I wasn't disagreeing with your figure. I was offered 50+k for mine this year. Just curious of yours.
Old Wed, Jan-11-2017, 01:43:01 AM   #20
James31

Quote:
How many Kms on your car?
Jump to top James31 is offline   Reply With Quote