BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E90 M3 (Sedan) | E92 M3 (Coupe) | E93 M3 (Convertible) (2008-2013)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E90 M3 (Sedan) | E92 M3 (Coupe) | E93 M3 (Convertible) (2008-2013) {Engine: S65 - Max Hp: 414 hp (420 hp Euro) at 8,300 rpm / 295 lb/ft at 3,900 rpm}

Old Fri, Jan-06-2017, 09:32:58 PM   #1
IbrahimM3

In the garage:

Egypt

Default Ecs tuning customer service sucks

Beware when ordering from ECS tuning. I ordered parts that I really needed urgently. At first the shipping date was the 29th of December 2016, then on the 29th it was postponed to the 5th of January 2017. I entered their online chat and told them that I really need the parts urgently , they replied that they are sorry and the delay is from the supplier , I said ok but please make sure it is shipped as soon as possible as I need the parts urgently. On the 5th of January they delayed shipment to the 9th Of January, so I entered an online chat with Mike P and he said we are sorry but there was a mistake from us and one part is not available in our stock , I told him ok remove the part and I'll get it from elsewhere but ship immediately the rest of the parts , he replied I'll make sure to ship tonight(5/1/2017) , nothing was shipped, I contacted them on online chat on the 6th of January as I found my order on hold and the surprise was that Jake said I'm sorry but there was a problem in the weight of the shipment which is nothing of my concern , I told him ok when will you ship , he replied with the strangest thing I'm sorry but we will ship it by Monday (9/1/2017) , I told him why He said" there is some sort of error with the shipper that we are having to clarify" . I really can't believe a word he is saying. I worked with ECS tuning for years , I really don't understand how they reached this level of carelessness and unprofessionalism. I cancelled my order with them and really ECS tuning I don't know how you reached this extremely bad level of customer service.
Jump to top IbrahimM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Jan-07-2017, 01:18:38 AM   #2
nogoodname
Unregistered User

Canada

Default Re: Ecs tuning customer service sucks

Their customer service have always been bad whenever having an issue. It's like they don't care about making it right. The only good thing is their variety of products and the user friendly website.

Status Gruppe | Coby Wheel | Apex | CPI
Jump to top nogoodname is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jan-07-2017, 05:34:39 PM   #3
Dee514

Tibet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
Their customer service have always been bad whenever having an issue. It's like they don't care about making it right. The only good thing is their variety of products and the user friendly website.

Will have to agree, the cut you off and stop listening, and just keep recycling their excuse. Needless to say I don't shop there anymore. Many more will match and beat their prices. Or go out and attain that part and beat/match that price such fcp.
Old Sat, Jan-07-2017, 05:48:52 PM   #4
IbrahimM3

In the garage:

Egypt

It is a pitty that their customer service reached that stage. They have good products but extremely bad customer service.
Jump to top IbrahimM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jan-07-2017, 05:56:21 PM   #5
Cheapbimmer

United States

I've never had an issue with any of my orders from them. However, if I need a part yesterday I bite the bullet and head over to the dealer.
Old Sat, Jan-07-2017, 06:06:08 PM   #6
Maxima SE
445 FTW

United States

bought a pair of ECS brand spacers from them and shipment was postponed twice as well.

also emailed them to return/exchange an item and never received a reply..
Old Sat, Jan-14-2017, 03:27:19 AM   #7
MAK3N3

In the garage:

United States

I've bought plenty from ECS but I bought a mode carbon lip back in mid November and IT DID say there was a 30 day lead time I think AFTER I paid so was like ok fine...I'm busy...45 days rolls around no update on shipping, called said it would be shipped out that Friday, didn't happen, called back again like one+ week later and all I got was shipping label was created and it's been sitting at warehouse (mode carbon's I'm guessing) should drop shipped soon & they'll get definite answer n email me. The guy seemed to not even care about his crappy customer service, never got email either and so my lip finally showed up Jan 4th. I don't care if Mode had to make my lip, ship from over seas whatever - that customer experience sucked and I will be taking my shit elsewhere now.
Old Fri, Jan-20-2017, 03:58:59 PM   #8
Dee514

Tibet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK3N3 View Post
I've bought plenty from ECS but I bought a mode carbon lip back in mid November and IT DID say there was a 30 day lead time I think AFTER I paid so was like ok fine...I'm busy...45 days rolls around no update on shipping, called said it would be shipped out that Friday, didn't happen, called back again like one+ week later and all I got was shipping label was created and it's been sitting at warehouse (mode carbon's I'm guessing) should drop shipped soon & they'll get definite answer n email me. The guy seemed to not even care about his crappy customer service, never got email either and so my lip finally showed up Jan 4th. I don't care if Mode had to make my lip, ship from over seas whatever - that customer experience sucked and I will be taking my shit elsewhere now.
That sucks, but that is also what I got. The I don't care attitude. They may have been good in the past for some, but they have fallen off. My business is forever elsewhere. I am sure they will chime in asking for PMs etc, promising to make things better but it will be the same disappointment.