BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Wed, Jul-26-2017, 12:29:11 AM   #21
M3n00b
2012 M3F Formula 1 Game Champion!

In the garage:

North Korea

Default Re: BMW M3 1997 Estoril Blue / Dove Grey - 91k Miles 5-Speed Manual / Pennsylvania 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJTSUB View Post
Hi everyone thank you for the kind words it has been a truly amazing car. It will be a tough day watching her leave but the new owner will be giving it a good home.

CAR IS SOLD!!!!

Off to the sunny West Coast for this M3

I haven't even sent you the address yet.

-tapa
Old Wed, Jul-26-2017, 01:08:56 AM   #22
tjkenny15

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: BMW M3 1997 Estoril Blue / Dove Grey - 91k Miles 5-Speed Manual / Pennsylvania 19

Quote:
Hi everyone thank you for the kind words it has been a truly amazing car. It will be a tough day watching her leave but the new owner will be giving it a good home.

CAR IS SOLD!!!!

Off to the sunny West Coast for this M3

Congratulations. I hope you got more than asking price.
Old Wed, Jul-26-2017, 02:20:42 AM   #23
pat-b

United States

dizam that thing is clean
Jump to top pat-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Jul-26-2017, 01:12:47 PM   #24
Double E
Double E

United States

Please keep this thread available for folks to see what a good ad looks like and how to get a great car sold for top dollar, fast.

This ad and the 65K Mile TC-FL "Immaculate Hellrot" ad show interested buyers what the E36 M3 is supposed to look like when cared for and speaks to the caliber of frequent posters of this section.

'97 M3/2/5. Hellrot on Black ...and a racecar.
Jump to top Double E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Jul-26-2017, 01:50:51 PM   #25
MJTSUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double E View Post
Please keep this thread available for folks to see what a good ad looks like and how to get a great car sold for top dollar, fast.

This ad and the 65K Mile TC-FL "Immaculate Hellrot" ad show interested buyers what the E36 M3 is supposed to look like when cared for and speaks to the caliber of frequent posters of this section.

I definetely will and completely agree. Although I spent hours photographing the car and writing everything up in a detailed manner, I had a deposit within hours of listing it and the car sold in 24 hours.

Also sellers should note that creating a detailed listing will save themselves time from answering questions and people making low offers since there isn't clarity to what the car exactly is. This is the second car I've sold here on m3 forum and I would do it again.

Glad that another enthusiasts gets to enjoy this car!
Jump to top MJTSUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jul-27-2017, 02:33:15 PM   #26
thelavenhagen

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double E View Post

I thought my ad was good, but this is NEXT LEVEL!

Amazing car.
Jump to top thelavenhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jul-27-2017, 11:46:07 PM   #27
JohnGibson
Captain Save-A-Ho

United States

Quote:
I definetely will and completely agree. Although I spent hours photographing the car and writing everything up in a detailed manner, I had a deposit within hours of listing it and the car sold in 24 hours.

Also sellers should note that creating a detailed listing will save themselves time from answering questions and people making low offers since there isn't clarity to what the car exactly is. This is the second car I've sold here on m3 forum and I would do it again.

Glad that another enthusiasts gets to enjoy this car!

You are right. I don't understand when people post an ad for a vehicle and not make it detail then not care to answer questions. Detail photos and a descriptive ad makes a seller more trust worthy like you're not trying to hide something. Also helps you sell the vehicle for your asking price and not have to deal with hagglers too much. One thing I notice is people who are trying to sell the same type of car and search for cars that sell for a higher value. Then try to sell their car for the same when it's no where near the condition or options. They have an ad with low quality photos, bad angles, no major maintenance, and very cookie cutter descriptions. Word I hear the most is RARE. Everyone thinks their car is rare and overpriced it for what it really is. I even see people put good to excellent condition and you see it in person and it's not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top JohnGibson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Aug-16-2017, 04:24:05 AM   #28
MJTSUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGibson View Post
You are right. I don't understand when people post an ad for a vehicle and not make it detail then not care to answer questions. Detail photos and a descriptive ad makes a seller more trust worthy like you're not trying to hide something. Also helps you sell the vehicle for your asking price and not have to deal with hagglers too much. One thing I notice is people who are trying to sell the same type of car and search for cars that sell for a higher value. Then try to sell their car for the same when it's no where near the condition or options. They have an ad with low quality photos, bad angles, no major maintenance, and very cookie cutter descriptions. Word I hear the most is RARE. Everyone thinks their car is rare and overpriced it for what it really is. I even see people put good to excellent condition and you see it in person and it's not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Buyer is enjoying the car and has noted the same thing that little to no questions needed to be addressed as the ad had all the info needed ahead of time.
Jump to top MJTSUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Aug-18-2017, 06:06:59 AM   #29
Arehman

In the garage:

Pakistan

What an add. Wow. Great pictures man.

2002 AW/IR 6spd coupe
Jump to top Arehman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Aug-18-2017, 03:02:26 PM   #30
OneFastSicilian
Frankie

In the garage:

Italy

wow.. I wish I could afford to add this car to the garage..

Perfect for sale thread too! nice work.
  • 02 - TiAg/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - IB/Blk ZCP - Sold
  • 02 - LSB/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - SG/Blk - Current!
Check out my Journal!

*Instagram*
@E46m3_Owners_OTW
Jump to top OneFastSicilian is offline   Reply With Quote