BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 02:01:20 AM   #1
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Default 19" VMR CSL Reps with Brand New Tires for stock wheels

I am selling the wheels from my M3. They are 19" VMR VB3's, which is the CSL Replica. They are for sale because I am selling my car for an E92 M3. These are Hyper Black in color. No bends or cracks, but there is some curb rash and paint chipping off (typical for VMRs).

I have brand new tires on these. They are Hankook V12 Evos in 255/35/19 fronts, and 285/30/19. The wheels are 8.5" front and 9.5" rear. There is no rubbing or any problems on my car with factory camber settings and H&R Sport springs. I spent over $1000 for these tires with mounting, and I have only 300 miles on them. I had them mounted in my town in Pennsylvania, took the M3 to my parent's house in New Jersey to see them for a day which is 140 miles of straight highway, then drove back to my place which was another 140 miles, and the car hasn't moved since due to my schedule. They still have 100% tread left and the shiny coating used for the break-in period hasn't even worn off yet. I am only trying to recover the amount that I spent for tires, nothing more.

So the price is $1000 + your stock 18" wheels with good tires since I no longer have mine. They don't need to be new tires, just nothing bald or at the wear bars. Wheels don't need to be in mint condition either, just no bends, cracks, etc. No catch, just trying to get back what I spent on tires. I still even have the receipt for them. This is the deal of your dreams if you car is going to need new tires soon anyway, then its just like getting free wheels.

*Edit- 11/14/10*- Now entertaining offers with 19" OEM wheels as a trade.

Comes with OEM BMW center caps and real M badges that I purchased from the dealer, not ebay knockoffs. Also I had new valve stems put in.

Located in Williamsport, PA. 17701.

That front wheel is not a chewed up lip, its chipped paint. The coating under VMR's paint is black so it blends in with the tire from a distance.

Last edited by cscat87; Sun, Nov-14-2010 at 06:55:32 PM.
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 03:55:18 AM   #2
dhphreak

United States

Any chance you'd sell for straight cash and ship?
Jump to top dhphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 04:08:25 AM   #3
quaixe
ATL M Rider

United States

OP, dun mean to bash ur sale thread but OEM 19'' with tires plus 1k cash for your used VMR with new tires ??? you gotta be kidding ... GLWT
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 04:35:36 AM   #4
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhphreak View Post
Any chance you'd sell for straight cash and ship?
Sure, I'd need a few hundred more to purchase some stock wheels before I shipped them though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaixe View Post
OP, dun mean to bash ur sale thread but OEM 19'' with tires plus 1k cash for your used VMR with new tires ??? you gotta be kidding ... GLWT
I don't know where you read that I need 19" wheels in exchange, but I only need the 18's, big difference.
Jump to top cscat87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 05:31:26 AM   #5
quaixe
ATL M Rider

United States

stock wheels can be both 18'' or 19'', since urs is 19'', that's y ... anyway I stop here cuz it's ur thread
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 05:37:21 AM   #6
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaixe View Post
stock wheels can be both 18'' or 19'', since urs is 19'', that's y ... anyway I stop here cuz it's ur thread
Haha, its ok. I understand where you're coming from. I didn't specify which ones and I should have. I'm sure you are not the only person who thought that, so thank you for having me clear that up.
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 05:53:06 AM   #7
OneFastSicilian
Frankie

In the garage:

Italy

ill give you a couple hundred and my oem 19s, they need rear tires tho

Previous:
  • 01 - AW/IR - Sold
  • 03.5 - IR/Impulse - Sold
  • 02 - TiAg/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - IB/Blk ZCP - Sold
  • 02 - LSB/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - SG/Blk - Current!
Check out my Journal!

*Instagram*
@_Frank_Stone_
Jump to top OneFastSicilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 06:56:24 AM   #8
05e46M3

Taiwan

I got a used set of oem 19's that have 50% tread left on all tires.. Give you my oem set plus a few hundred for your vmr's, that's about right.
Jump to top 05e46M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-12-2010, 05:28:58 PM   #9
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Thanks for the offers guys. I'm most likely trading in my car to the dealer when my new car comes, so I'm just looking to get back what I spent on the tires that I only drove on twice. If I was holding onto this car for a while more I would definitely rather have the 19's, but then if that were the case I wouldn't be selling these in the first place. If it comes down to the time when I must trade-in the car and nobody with 18" wheels to exchange has contacted me, than I'll settle for some OEM 19's and $500-600. As of right now, I'm just looking to get the full amount of money and any wheels with usable tires in exchange.
Old Sat, Nov-13-2010, 04:43:24 AM   #10
Moop
⊕ m

Location: El Pueblo Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula

United States

Not a terrible deal. My VMR set up cost me $1700 with tires mounted and balanced. I sold my OEMs for $600.

I might have bitten on a local offer like this two months ago.

Hey OP. Are you running any spacers?