BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Fri, May-19-2017, 06:09:44 PM   #261
nasieg

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Round 2: Genuine OE CSL Boot-Lid Group Buy #2

Did some of you already get your trunk from the 2nd group buy? If so, did you get a tracking number from Henrik? All I received was the receipt of the payment, but he did say it would ship this week.

My Journal

Besian VANOS, Euro Headers & Section1, TTFS tune, TMS under-dive pulleys, TC Kline S/A Coil Overs, Brembo 996 Calipers, ECS 2 Piece Rotors, Rally Road/P0lar Adapters, SS Brake Lines, Motul 600,Hawk HT-10 Pads, Braille Lightweight Battery, Hotchkis Sway Bars, SR2 CF Sunroof Panel,Apex ARC-8 & Sportline CS8's, Recaro Sportser CS Seats,SAP delete,Lightweight Cabin Filter Housing, SG CSL Diffuser, OEM CSL Trunk, Modified Stock Muffler
Jump to top nasieg is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 06:51:01 PM   #262
ol_Blue

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasieg View Post
Did some of you already get your trunk from the 2nd group buy? If so, did you get a tracking number from Henrik? All I received was the receipt of the payment, but he did say it would ship this week.
I'm on the same boat as you. I sent an email to Henrick today.
Jump to top ol_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 06:54:00 PM   #263
HD-M3

Puerto Rico

these group buys are sorta like when you're a kid and get bad grades but take comfort in knowing that the rest of the class got bad grades too. As long as I buy stuff through these GB's, I feel like im not alone
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 07:02:27 PM   #264
Baji09

In the garage:

Canada

Cannot wait to pick one up myself on the 3rd group buy!
Jump to top Baji09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 07:02:52 PM   #265
maksezzy

United States

Welp, sent email, guess I'll wait to find out when the 3rd one is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top maksezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 07:29:54 PM   #266
odejavue

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasieg View Post
Same here
Jump to top odejavue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 08:07:16 PM   #267
Dr M3an M3
My name is NOT Dan!

In the garage:

United States

You should receive a tracking number as soon as it actually ships. Feel free to e-mail Henrik if you are concerned about not receiving one. Keep in mind the time difference in Denmark when it comes to replies.

Send me a PM if you are waiting for a Round 3 Group Buy. I am compiling a list to keep track of numbers. I believe there is still enough demand for a round 3 when more become available.

2004 E46 ///M3 - Oxford Green Metallic II + Cinnamon SMG
IG: DrM3anM3

Mods: Maintenance, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, BBS LMs w/ PSS, RE El Diablo exhaust (Titanium), CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, KW V3 Coilovers, Angel-eyes, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, CSL Dynamic Redline Warmup Light parameters.
Upcoming Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers MEGA thread, CSL Airbox...others in the works.
Please PM me - In search of:
-- Street DD friendly Camber Plates compatible with KW V3 Coilovers
-- Wanting to Trade basically brand new Eagle Eye Smoked Reverse Trunk Lights for a pair that are Non-smoked
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 09:04:23 PM   #268
nasieg

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
You should receive a tracking number as soon as it actually ships. Feel free to e-mail Henrik if you are concerned about not receiving one. Keep in mind the time difference in Denmark when it comes to replies.

Send me a PM if you are waiting for a Round 3 Group Buy. I am compiling a list to keep track of numbers. I believe there is still enough demand for a round 3 when more become available.

Thanks for the clarification. I was emailing with him about some other stuff and he thought that it would ship this week, but it looks like it didn't. I was trying to get it here in time for my next track day, need that extra 50 lbs of downforceBut now it's not going to happen for sure, so no rush.

My Journal

Besian VANOS, Euro Headers & Section1, TTFS tune, TMS under-dive pulleys, TC Kline S/A Coil Overs, Brembo 996 Calipers, ECS 2 Piece Rotors, Rally Road/P0lar Adapters, SS Brake Lines, Motul 600,Hawk HT-10 Pads, Braille Lightweight Battery, Hotchkis Sway Bars, SR2 CF Sunroof Panel,Apex ARC-8 & Sportline CS8's, Recaro Sportser CS Seats,SAP delete,Lightweight Cabin Filter Housing, SG CSL Diffuser, OEM CSL Trunk, Modified Stock Muffler
Jump to top nasieg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 09:28:55 PM   #269
deeznutz972

United States

Got this message do I in fact need to call them?

Some options are unavailable because you may owe duty and/or VAT on this shipment. If you owe duty and/or VAT you will receive a message with the amount owed. Please pay promptly to avoid any delivery delay. Contact Customer Service for more information on 1-800-225-5345.

'04 AW/Nappa 6-Spd [Evolve airbox, TTFS, PSS9, Apex, Dinan, Sparco, Turner, AS SSK]
'14 Accord Sport Sedan
'13 Lexus GX 460 Premium
Jump to top deeznutz972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-19-2017, 10:44:23 PM   #270
J Lau

United States

I want in..am I too late?
Jump to top J Lau is offline   Reply With Quote