BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 53 60.92%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 34 39.08%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 02:57:09 AM   #11
w3fl3x
...yummy...

United States

Default Re: FEELER thread: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terraphantm View Post
I'd only be interested if it can be made compatible with the Kevlar bumper support.
I would be interested if this is the case.
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 05:46:56 AM   #12
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Streamline is a great company, love what these guys have been coming out with recently especially those CF fenders, trunks and now the CSL bumpers. Wish i was in the States to participate in this GB with you guys. Best of luck.
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 06:26:15 AM   #13
Dr M3an M3
Why does everyone think my name is Dan? lol

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
Streamline is a great company, love what these guys have been coming out with recently especially those CF fenders, trunks and now the CSL bumpers. Wish i was in the States to participate in this GB with you guys. Best of luck.
Thanks for comments! Yea it has been awesome following their progress. They are cranking out some EXCELLENT items. I am always astonished by their carbon work. It is what inspired me to pursue this group buy. They are really awesome to communicate with. Very fast, jovial, and honest replies. They are going to be making clone CSL Airboxes soon too. I can't wait. I know I personally have been waiting on the release of this bumper and am eager to see this GB move forward. The quality, attention to detail, the weave pattern, and the fitment, along with such friendly pricing, made this a no-brainer for me to pursue for this GB, especially with the great pricing. Vorsteiner full carbon CSL bumpers have been next to impossible for me to find, "Eurospec" 'chipmunk cheek' CSL bumpers were not an option for me, and $6k for an OE unit was not in my budget. I like that this one does not deviate away from the OE design and that full carbon is an option.

Mods: Maintenance, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS 'lockdown', Supersprint V1 Stepped headers w/ Oversized Section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, Angel-eyes, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, CSL Dynamic Redline Warmup Light parameters.
Upcoming Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers MEGA thread, CSL Airbox...others in the works.
Please PM me - In search of:
-- Wanting to Trade basically brand new Eagle Eye Smoked Reverse Trunk Lights for a pair that are Non-smoked
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 06:31:47 AM   #14
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
Thanks for comments! Yea it has been awesome following their progress. They are cranking out some EXCELLENT items. I am always astonished by their carbon work. It is what inspired me to pursue this group buy. They are really awesome to communicate with. Very fast, jovial, and honest replies. They are going to be making clone CSL Airboxes soon too. I can't wait. I know I personally have been waiting on the release of this bumper and am eager to see this GB move forward. The quality, attention to detail, the weave pattern, and the fitment, along with such friendly pricing, made this a no-brainer for me to pursue for this GB, especially with the great pricing. Vorsteiner full carbon CSL bumpers have been next to impossible for me to find, "Eurospec" 'chipmunk cheek' CSL bumpers were not an option for me, and $6k for an OE unit was not in my budget. I like that this one does not deviate away from the OE design and that full carbon is an option.
Yeah absolutely. I cant wait for them to get back to me on shipping to Bahrain so i can get rid of this Vorst shite on my car. I'll probably go for the Cf bumper and CF trunk.
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 07:11:30 AM   #15
Brian N
wubalubadubdub

In the garage:

United States

That's awesome that you started this group buy up! It's about time that their is a good quality CSL bumper back in the market. Sorta interested in their replica airbox to be honest. I wonder if they plan to outdo Karbonius or if they will try to pursue a cheaper replica.

Streamline has been in my radar for a little while now. I still don't know why they don't just make OE style fenders. So many people ask for them on here and m3cutters.

-My Journal-
Jump to top Brian N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 07:24:34 AM   #16
Dr M3an M3
Why does everyone think my name is Dan? lol

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian N View Post
That's awesome that you started this group buy up! It's about time that their is a good quality CSL bumper back in the market. Sorta interested in their replica airbox to be honest. I wonder if they plan to outdo Karbonius or if they will try to pursue a cheaper replica.

Streamline has been in my radar for a little while now. I still don't know why they don't just make OE style fenders. So many people ask for them on here and m3cutters.
The good news is, they listened to all of those voices. They will be making OE style fenders due to popular demand I am not sure their timeline on the Airbox or how it will compare to Karbonius (tough shoes to fill) but they released that both are in the pipeline.

Mods: Maintenance, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS 'lockdown', Supersprint V1 Stepped headers w/ Oversized Section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, Angel-eyes, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, CSL Dynamic Redline Warmup Light parameters.
Upcoming Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers MEGA thread, CSL Airbox...others in the works.
Please PM me - In search of:
-- Wanting to Trade basically brand new Eagle Eye Smoked Reverse Trunk Lights for a pair that are Non-smoked
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 07:46:22 AM   #17
ksa74f

Scotland

They sure look good , what's the deal with the towing eye cover , will it be blank or fully functional ?
Jump to top ksa74f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 02:23:00 PM   #18
Turbogoat324

United States

If they are willing to mak a 1 piece lip I am 100% in for an frp bumper
Jump to top Turbogoat324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 02:50:15 PM   #19
OneFastSicilian
Frankie

In the garage:

Italy

as I am interested in this, what makes this product better than one offered by SGT? I've purchased my previous CSL bumper from SGT and it was nearly perfect and great quality. I'd rather support a sponsor of the forum who has great customer service unless this deal is really a no brainer.. Just my .02
  • 02 - TiAg/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - IB/Blk ZCP - Sold
  • 02 - LSB/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - SG/Blk - Current!
Check out my Journal!

*Instagram*
@E46_M3_Owners_Of_The_World
Jump to top OneFastSicilian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 02:55:06 PM   #20
OneFastSicilian
Frankie

In the garage:

Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFastSicilian View Post
as I am interested in this, what makes this product better than one offered by SGT? I've purchased my previous CSL bumper from SGT and it was nearly perfect and great quality. I'd rather support a sponsor of the forum who has great customer service unless this deal is really a no brainer.. Just my .02
BTW, not saying they had a bad product but in a situation where the bumper has an issue or gets messed up in shipping, it's going to be a hassle to deal with a company in Europe.
  • 02 - TiAg/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - IB/Blk ZCP - Sold
  • 02 - LSB/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - SG/Blk - Current!
Check out my Journal!

*Instagram*
@E46_M3_Owners_Of_The_World
Jump to top OneFastSicilian is online now   Reply With Quote