BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Regional M3's > Southeast
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old Sun, Apr-02-2017, 08:44:04 PM   #11
vman88888

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Any E46 M3 guys in South Carolina (Columbia area)?

Ill be moving down to myrtle beach in the next couple months bringing my 01 lsb.

2001 LSB M3 - TM 3.91 LSD, Headers/Full Magnaflow, AFE Dry, RE Catch Can, ST XTA Coils, 19" BBS-CH, Avin Avant-2, OEM Amber, Bavsound Stage 1, Khoalty Angels
Jump to top vman88888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Apr-03-2017, 12:01:34 AM   #12
Dr M3an M3
Why does everyone think my name is Dan? lol

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by vman88888 View Post
Ill be moving down to myrtle beach in the next couple months bringing my 01 lsb.
Nice to have another forum member in SC. I can't remember how long it has been since I have to Myrtle Beach, but if you are ever in Columbia let me know. What brings you to MB?

Mods: Maintenance, WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS 'lockdown', Supersprint V1 Stepped headers w/ Oversized Section 1, SS Resonated X-Pipe section 2, RE El Diablo Muffler, BBS LMs w/ PSS, Streamline CSL Bumper, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, KW V3 Coilovers, Angel-eyes, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune, CSL Dynamic Redline Warmup Light parameters.
Upcoming Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, CSL Bumper, OE CSL Wheels, Supersprint Headers MEGA thread, CSL Airbox...others in the works.
Please PM me - In search of:
-- Street DD friendly Camber Plates compatible with KW V3 Coilovers
-- Wanting to Trade basically brand new Eagle Eye Smoked Reverse Trunk Lights for a pair that are Non-smoked
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, May-08-2017, 03:18:19 PM   #13
bimmerfan08

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzy2233 View Post
I just moved back to Charleston SC from Laguna Beach CA. In the process of getting back into E46 and want to go turbo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr M3an M3 View Post
Awesome! My family lives in Charleston. Its the best city in SC! If you are ever interested in meeting up some time, shoot me a PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinabob View Post
Hey, I'm new to the forum and the new owner of a 2002 M3 6sp coupe. I live in Greenville and there are a few of us here (probably more than a few!). If you're ever in Greenville, you might want to stop by Michelin headquarters for Cars & Coffee. Check out the FB page, Cars & Coffee of the Upstate.

Also, if you want to find some great roads, check out the ride up to Caesar's Head and some of the mountain roads in NC. I'll be doing that myself! Hope to see you!
I visit Charleston pretty regularly as well as I have family there. I mentioned in another thread that I'm in the process of making a job change and moving to Charlotte, NC. Any E46 enthusiasts in the area?

Edit: to the guys in Greenville, I'll be making a few trips down to Duncan, SC occasionally for work.
But what I see daily are typical German car colors; blacks, silvers, grays and whites. They look nice, I agree, but to me the appeal is what the M cars were in the 1980s an event. Its not so much that I want to be noticed, but more that I want to stand apart from the crowd. And to me, Phoenix Yellow and Laguna Seca Blue are two of the best ways to differentiate your M3 experience from the norm.

Last edited by bimmerfan08; Mon, May-08-2017 at 03:22:37 PM.
Jump to top bimmerfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Sep-12-2017, 05:27:13 PM   #14
elcidce91

United States

Just bought a used 2003 BMW M3 in July and I live in Lugoff, SC. I have been meaning to check out Cars and Coffee in Columbia but have missed it so far. Im looking to do as much maintenance work as I feel comfortable. Anyone able to recommend an independent shop in Columbia? My car has 85,000 miles on it and will be needing some work soon. Thanks.
Jump to top elcidce91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Sep-14-2017, 01:21:04 AM   #15
idntknow2005

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcidce91 View Post
Just bought a used 2003 BMW M3 in July and I live in Lugoff, SC. I have been meaning to check out Cars and Coffee in Columbia but have missed it so far. Im looking to do as much maintenance work as I feel comfortable. Anyone able to recommend an independent shop in Columbia? My car has 85,000 miles on it and will be needing some work soon. Thanks.

Are you going to attend the CC this weekend?
Old Thu, Sep-14-2017, 02:42:46 PM   #16
jphstl

In the garage:

United States

Charleston guy here...
Picked up a 03 a month ago after retiring an e36.
I would be down for get togethers or work days
Shoot a pm
Jump to top jphstl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-25-2017, 04:33:19 PM   #17
elcidce91

United States

I missed it. I hope to get to the October Cars and Coffee. Its been busy this summer.
Jump to top elcidce91 is online now   Reply With Quote