BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > General BMW > M3Forum Welcome Center
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

M3Forum Welcome Center Place for new members and to check in and say hello. If you're a new M3 owner or enthusiast, please check our FAQ's.

Old Sat, Aug-26-2017, 05:44:19 AM   #1
moezer

United States

Default Hello everyone!

Hello names moe, from Canada Alberta Canada, I have yet to buy or own an M car but it might be soon or it might not

My first bmw was a 97 328i, after getting rid of the 328 I went the high route and went in to off roading lol ended up with a 2002 jeep tj, had the tj for a while then engine went on her after 300k km's I ended up selling it and buying a brand new 2014 jeep Rubicon I lost the jeep Rubicon in an off road inccident that forced me to trade in the jeep for a 2015 Rubicon hard rock after almost tipping my 2015 while off roading on its side I opt to buy an only off road rig and bought a 98 cherokee both the 2015 and the 98 jeeps are to a point where I'm no longer modifying them.

Currently we have a 2005 4.4x5 that my wife drives but I have longed to be in a car yet again so I decided with the approval of my wife to get in to an m3 e46 after a week of looking around and only a 12k budget I have been very disappointed with the m3s I have seen that come close to my budget most of them are around 15k.

The ones I saw at the 15k range where in real bad shape although had low km's the interior was just not up to par to my liking with flaking steering wheels to very bad cracked leather seats so even water markings on the soft tops on the inside.

I'm opting for a coupe but the wife likes the idea of a vert, we have an 18 month old baby boy and I feel with the bigger back seats of the coupe it would be alot better to out him in and out.

My issue with not finding a nice cleaner m3 I he stumbled upon 330ci ZEM/Zhp very low km's at 118k and comes with the m sport package along with new 19 inch summer tires and new 18 winter tires, and due to how clean this car is in and out im really concidering it if I don't find a clean m3.

I'm a nut when it comes to my Cars and I'm sure alot here are, but to look at a nice m3 on the outside then have a crapped inside really gets to me for shelling out over 14 or 12k on the m3s but I do want an m3 over a 330 tho what are y'all thoughts?

Winter is around the corner and witch ever car I end up with I don't think it gonna be driven in the winter and this 330ci that I saw is around $9700

I'm not sure what to do

Thanks for the warm welcome

These are my 2 riggS

Last edited by moezer; Sat, Aug-26-2017 at 05:47:20 AM.
Jump to top moezer is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sun, Aug-27-2017, 01:14:02 PM   #2
moezer

United States

Default Re: Hello everyone!

Found a gem will be looking at her this coming week

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
Jump to top moezer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-04-2017, 04:16:50 PM   #3
sid350