BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Regional M3's > Pacific
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Pacific For events in California, Idaho, Nevada, Hawaii, and Alaska.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mon, Feb-13-2017, 01:27:37 AM   #20
djjvr
OEM+

In the garage:

Denmark

Default Re: DanAvoN7 appreciation thread (VANOS/valve adjust)

So, I like many others in this thread, have nothing but good things to say about Dan. I just picked up my car today from rod bearing replacement and I could not be any happier. Drop off and pick up were simple, the work space was clean and organized, and his communication is better than any shop I've had experience with.
Throughout the time he had my car he would provide updates as well as send pictures of what was happening. He is incredibly thorough with his work, and made sure everything went back on the car clean and orderly. Another plus is that he replaced my Motor-mounts, steering guibo, and the CPV O-ring while he was in doing the bearings.
Upon pick up he went over everything that he did once again, as well as review items that he noticed during his final inspection of the car. (He has a very keen eye for sure)
If you are looking to have your bearings done, or anything else really, just have Dan do it. He's the best.

Build Journal
Jump to top djjvr is offline   Reply With Quote