BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > Member Journals
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Member Journals Do you have a long term project you would like to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old Sun, Feb-12-2017, 11:51:36 AM   #71
Rajvosa

Default Re: My Estoril M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAATS View Post
Was this race day at Collie? it looks like it... mind you I haven't raced there since 2011 haha...

Car looks great by the way... pretty jealous you got the lightweight race muffler... any issues with the cops or DoT? I went with the "sports" muffler to try avoid any issues...
Yeah mate at Collie. havent had any issues with the muffler (i am running resonated X pipe so that does make it touch quieter). ps the car has been sold and is on way to Sydney. i have another one coming from Brisbane and amongst other stuff has an Evolve carbon intake...may decide to sell it
Jump to top Rajvosa is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sun, Feb-12-2017, 11:55:22 AM   #72
Rajvosa

Well well time to end this chapter for the second time.
I thought i would own the car for a while longer the second time around but got tempted by another beauty (will put up pics when it arrives).

Here is the last 3 pics taken of it before it was sent accross Australia to the new owner

Old Sun, Feb-12-2017, 02:22:09 PM   #73
e46lsb

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajvosa View Post
Well well time to end this chapter for the second time.
I thought i would own the car for a while longer the second time around but got tempted by another beauty (will put up pics when it arrives).

Here is the last 3 pics taken of it before it was sent accross Australia to the new owner

Old Sun, Feb-12-2017, 11:30:40 PM   #74
STAATS

In the garage:

Australia

Quote:
Yeah mate at Collie. havent had any issues with the muffler (i am running resonated X pipe so that does make it touch quieter). ps the car has been sold and is on way to Sydney. i have another one coming from Brisbane and amongst other stuff has an Evolve carbon intake...may decide to sell it
Well I haven't placed an order for my Evolve Carbon Fibre Airbox yet so if you do plan to part with it give me a PM, I could be persuaded depending on the condition and price to take it and all the mounting gear off your hands (obviously I would still need to buy a tune and Evolve-R cable so would need to weigh up against that)...

BMW E46 M3 Vehicle Log Book & Service Tracker Tool: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=564731

BMW E46 M3 Vehicle Data Record & Modification Journal Template: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=566440

2003 BMW E46 M3 Street / Road Rally Build: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=566468
Jump to top STAATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-13-2017, 12:38:10 AM   #75
Go_diego_go

In the garage:

United States

Your next one better be a Techno Violet... Only color I would sell an Estoril for. Yours is beautiful!

Jump to top Go_diego_go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-13-2017, 02:58:19 AM   #76
Rajvosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_diego_go View Post
Your next one better be a Techno Violet... Only color I would sell an Estoril for. Yours is beautiful!
haha its not lol
its silver grey
Old Mon, Feb-13-2017, 03:57:09 AM   #77
STAATS

In the garage:

Australia

Quote:
haha its not lol
its silver grey
Niiicce I wanted SilverGray but at the time I went to buy the only half decent 6MT was the TitaniumSilver one I got... Mind you after going through your journal the EstroilBlue was really starting to grow on me...

BMW E46 M3 Vehicle Log Book & Service Tracker Tool: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=564731

BMW E46 M3 Vehicle Data Record & Modification Journal Template: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=566440

2003 BMW E46 M3 Street / Road Rally Build: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=566468
Jump to top STAATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-13-2017, 04:13:56 AM   #78
Rajvosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by STAATS View Post
Niiicce I wanted SilverGray but at the time I went to buy the only half decent 6MT was the TitaniumSilver one I got... Mind you after going through your journal the EstroilBlue was really starting to grow on me...
estoril is a beautiful colour. it really pops. one of the better colours for an M3 in my opinion