BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Mon, Dec-08-2008, 10:26:40 PM   #1
Mistah3

United States

Default LED Taillights

Hey guys, so as I was washing my car I noticed that water got inside my LED taillights and I was like wtf. So i took apart the taillight and dumped the water out and noticed that the water also got inside my trunk. This was like a mini pond inside my taillight, so it was pretty bad. So as the light dried, I turned on my lights, and the brake light is completely done

so I go to BMW because im still under warranty just to see if they would replace or fix it because I didnt know what the problem was, but I guess when i got them smoked it like cracked the seal or something and that is the reason the water goes in

So I need to replace both the taillights now, and asap would be nice but im willing to wait on the right price also. I own a 2004 M3, and I'm wanting smoked or unsmoked taillight.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Dec-08-2008, 11:14:25 PM   #2
junn112
IcEbErG

United States

Default sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistah3 View Post
Hey guys, so as I was washing my car I noticed that water got inside my LED taillights and I was like wtf. So i took apart the taillight and dumped the water out and noticed that the water also got inside my trunk. This was like a mini pond inside my taillight, so it was pretty bad. So as the light dried, I turned on my lights, and the brake light is completely done

so I go to BMW because im still under warranty just to see if they would replace or fix it because I didnt know what the problem was, but I guess when i got them smoked it like cracked the seal or something and that is the reason the water goes in

So I need to replace both the taillights now, and asap would be nice but im willing to wait on the right price also. I own a 2004 M3, and I'm wanting smoked or unsmoked taillight.

Thanks!
to hear that.. i am looking for one tail light. would you be willing to sell me the good one? im hoping its the pasenger side thats good. let me know. thanks. J
2002 LSB ON BLACK E46 M3 6 SPEED, NATURALLY ASPIRATED, DEPO SMOKED CORNERS,SMOKED SIDEMARKERS, BLACKED OUT GRILLS/GILLS,CF DIFFUSER, CCFL ANGEL EYES, TEIN LOWERING SPRINGS, EUROSPEC CSL FRONT BUMPER, K&N INTAKE, UCC SSK, ZHP SHIFT KNOB, CARBON FIBER UPPER STEERING WHEEL CONTROL, LOWER STEERING WHEEL CARBON FIBER TRIM. CARBON FIBER INTERIOR TRIM, EUROSPEC CSL CARBON FIBER TRUNK
Jump to top junn112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Dec-08-2008, 11:16:28 PM   #3
Mistah3

United States

Hey good news, my good one is on the passenger side.
I'll pm you my number, we can discuss it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by junn112 View Post
to hear that.. i am looking for one tail light. would you be willing to sell me the good one? im hoping its the pasenger side thats good. let me know. thanks. J