BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Mon, Nov-15-2010, 12:57:25 PM   #21
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by e46nybmw View Post
Does car also have the extended maintance under dec? Has inspection II been preformed? Pm me please.
No it does not, but it won't need anything for a while. All maintenance is up to date, and the next inspection isn't due for over 14,000 miles per the car's computer. It was just due for an oil change in mid-September that I had done.
Jump to top cscat87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Nov-18-2010, 10:29:48 AM   #22
davidhill

United States

I love this car really it look much cute and very attractive.The photo itself is so brilliant how will be the car I am thinking that.. I really like the front lower facia and rims.Sweet looking ride.I can't wait to test drive it!All the features of the car are very good..
Amazing car.Survival Kits......
Old Fri, Nov-19-2010, 05:37:41 AM   #23
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Ok that was one of the most odd posts I've ever read, so I'm not going to try to figure out what it means.

Still wondering why this hasn't been scooped up yet. Its the most desirable color combo, and the lowest priced one in the country. Seemed like a simple equation when I first put this up..
Old Fri, Nov-19-2010, 02:53:40 PM   #24
kholy

United States

if this wasnt a convertible i would be ALL over it
Jump to top kholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-19-2010, 08:40:35 PM   #25
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholy View Post
if this wasnt a convertible i would be ALL over it
Aside from it being such a pleasure to drive with the top down, I would think the comfort of knowing that you'll never have to worry about subframe damage would be enough to opt for the convertible. I personally wanted a convertible and chose the M3, not the other way around. Everybody's needs are different.

Old Fri, Nov-19-2010, 09:11:44 PM   #26
Z@T
Pilot

In the garage:

Germany

I think this is almost funny..

"Wohoo! That's the more expensive, better looking, Toy, summer, Fun version --> No thank you!"

There was no question about it for me if convertible or not.

Why should I take a coupe when there is a vert out?

Yeah right. It' sooo much faster.
Then they shouldn't read the SportAuto test 2003 when they tested first time the vert on the Nuerburgring, because the vert was 2 sec faster than the coupe.

Life's too short to drive boring cars
Jump to top Z@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-19-2010, 09:57:05 PM   #27
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

I mean, maybe if you're going to use the car to race with then the convertible isn't for you. We used to have a 2001 M3 coupe and granted I never raced either of them, but I didn't notice any difference in performance.

I read the same comparisons on forums as everybody before I got this car. "The convertible is so much slower, it handles worse, it creaks, it rattles, its noisy, etc". It turned me off big time from buying one, until I actually drove it. Maybe mine was blessed different from the factory, or maybe people are just full of it. Its not any louder on the inside than my coupe was, there are no rattles, or creaks, no weird noises. I never felt like I was in a lesser car, and was also able to put the top down on nice days which you can't compete with! There really is no better feeling. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I don't miss my coupe at all, but I also don't race the car. Maybe its slower, maybe its not, but I'd never know. This car still has more power than I'll ever get to use.
Old Fri, Dec-24-2010, 05:53:13 AM   #28
cscat87

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: 2003 BMW M3 Convertible 6-speed Alpine White on Cinnamon

Looks like I haven't updated this in over a month. The car is still available, but it has been put away in my garage since mid-November. I attached a few photos that I took a couple weeks ago for somebody that was interested in it. I've been getting a lot of people emailing me and making offers, but nobody serious or with cash in hand. I'm motivated to sell before the new year, so if somebody wants it for a fair price and has cash in hand with no BS, let me know about it and I might commit. I just have too many cars right now, and this one isn't even being used.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0155.jpg (816.3 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0156.jpg (820.1 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0158.jpg (798.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0160.jpg (783.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0161.JPG (292.5 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by cscat87; Fri, Jan-28-2011 at 03:30:05 PM.
Old Thu, Jan-06-2011, 11:19:01 PM   #29
Efourty6

United States

Default Re: 2003 BMW M3 Convertible 6-speed Alpine White on Cinnamon

i have looked at this car mechanically sounds to be in good condition. (i did not road test it or give it a very detailed look over) be aware the body of the car is no were near what the op discloses it to be.. i drove an hour and half to look at a car that was said to only have a 2 minor dents and a little "little" blemish on the rear bumper..

front bumper damage
reap bumper damaged and [bondo'd/primed]
dents on 4 other parts aside form the 2 the owner disclosed
scratch on passenger side..
the service history of the car looks to be okay. up until new "owners" took the car and it went blank. but, it is only 8k miles then went on it in 2/3 since its been out of warranty

just a heads up

I.E.

the picture of the rear bumper not coming up on the post here.. but, disclosed on ebay?? odd

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M3-Co...#ht_596wt_1148

Last edited by Efourty6; Thu, Jan-06-2011 at 11:22:33 PM.
Jump to top Efourty6 is offline   Reply With Quote