BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Misc > Off Topic
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Off Topic Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive)

Old Tue, May-01-2007, 05:32:49 PM   #21
///1138
Co-pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv800 View Post
So last night episode basically means that Sylar kills Nathan Petrelli, takes his identity and becomes president
If Hiro can't kill Sylar.
Jump to top ///1138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 05:41:06 PM   #22
bullfrog
Dangerous Noobie

I think it is pretty evident in next weeks episod trailer that Hiro won't be able to kill Sylar

02 SMG Dinan S2 M3 (RIP)
04 330i ZHP
Jump to top bullfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 05:56:14 PM   #23
Matt_337
Master of his domain

United States

What I don't get is how stupid Parkman couldn't read the president's mind and not know it wasn't nathan.
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 06:34:28 PM   #24
calvinf1
Donations welcomed

Hong Kong

Even if Hiro kills Sylar, that doesn't mean the explosion stops considering Peter is the cause of the explosion..... Also the present Hiro is still under the impression that Sylar is the one that exploded the city (since future Peter never told present Hiro the truth).

In reading the future spoilers, it said that Peter and Ted leaves town prior to the explosion... which would seemed inconsistent from last night's episode since it was not mentioned that Peter even attempted to leave the city...

The thought of Sylar being the President is creepy

Hiro will not be killing Sylar until the last episode.... next week's is Sylar's side story and after that they have a side story on Hiro and his dad.

Last edited by calvinf1; Tue, May-01-2007 at 06:39:49 PM.
Jump to top calvinf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 06:46:01 PM   #25
bullfrog
Dangerous Noobie

Hmmm intersting. So then after Peter and Ted (isn't he one of the cavemen on Geico?) leave town, at some point Sylar HAS to kill Ted to get his power. If the Sylar story is next and Hiro is after that, I wonder what the season finally will be like :P

02 SMG Dinan S2 M3 (RIP)
04 330i ZHP
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 07:01:41 PM   #26
Jack Sparrow
This was hard to write

Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrawley View Post
this is blasphemy ^^

lost > heroes
Chris - I will fly over to your house and kick you in the nads for that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagerjw View Post
agreed. Lost >>>>>>>>>>>>>Heroes
Justin - I am a huge Lost fan, its just that the show does not deliver the kind of answers that Hero's does. Plus, the writting is much better on Hero's.
Jump to top Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 07:14:25 PM   #27
bullfrog
Dangerous Noobie

Tim Kring who wrote Hereos said about the writing/story:

The entire cast knew going into ‘Heroes’ that story is king,” he said. “There’s a whole new season with a whole new concept coming, and Isaac was in the way. Ironically, his ability to see the future was pretty limiting — he had to be in his loft to paint and manifest his power. He never left the building except for that dream sequence where Peter explodes. With a show as sprawling as ‘Heroes,’ that’s a problem.”

“We love our shocks and surprises, but we also honor our commitments,” Kring said. “We showed Isaac dead on the floor way back in Episode 2. Sure, we could have found a way out of that, but it’s not our style. We take story seriously.”

Creators of Lost:
"We are just making this up as we go along. I suppose we need to end it eventually"

Heroes > Lost

02 SMG Dinan S2 M3 (RIP)
04 330i ZHP
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 07:21:53 PM   #28
Jack Sparrow
This was hard to write

Pakistan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
Tim Kring who wrote Hereos said about the writing/story:

The entire cast knew going into ‘Heroes’ that story is king,” he said. “There’s a whole new season with a whole new concept coming, and Isaac was in the way. Ironically, his ability to see the future was pretty limiting — he had to be in his loft to paint and manifest his power. He never left the building except for that dream sequence where Peter explodes. With a show as sprawling as ‘Heroes,’ that’s a problem.”

“We love our shocks and surprises, but we also honor our commitments,” Kring said. “We showed Isaac dead on the floor way back in Episode 2. Sure, we could have found a way out of that, but it’s not our style. We take story seriously.”

Creators of Lost:
"We are just making this up as we go along. I suppose we need to end it eventually"

Heroes > Lost

HERO'S > LOST
Jump to top Jack Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 08:13:50 PM   #29
M3Jedi77

United States

Im done with lost, been watching since the beginning..seen EVERY episode, but Im just finished now, a complete WASTE of time.

As for Heroes, I havnt watched the last episode yet but if someone tells me that this season is its LAST I will continue watching..Otherwise Im done with that also.
SOLD2006 BMW ///M3 6MT ZCP Jet Black/Black Active Autowerke STG3Supercharger|3.91LSD|SuperSprint Race Exhaust|Supersprint X-pipe|Supersprint Headers|Supersprint High-flow Cats|Stoptech BBK|Defi Boost&EGT Gauges|Bilstein PSS9's|TMS Front+Rear Reinforcement Kits|AA Rear Strut|AA Clutch+Flywheel|Sport Sway's|VCSL Front|Bumper and Trunk Lid|Clear Bra|Carbon Fibre Interior/Steering Wheel Trim|DICE Ipod Integration|Dietz + iLink iPod Connection|ACS Pedal Kit|Stealth Bulbs|Interior Xenon Bulb Replacement|OEM Weighted shift nob|VCSL Diffuser|VCSL Center Console|CF Engine Cover|Valentine 1 hardwire|CDV delete|Umnitza Angel Eyes|Leather Recaro Pole Position's|Takata 4-point harness'|Illuminated Door Sills|
Jump to top M3Jedi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-01-2007, 08:16:24 PM   #30
bullfrog
Dangerous Noobie

Season Two starts filming June-ish for the Fall Season premier. I wouldn't worry about Heroes though. This story-line is ending this season. It won't carry over to next season and on and on

02 SMG Dinan S2 M3 (RIP)
04 330i ZHP