BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>
Loading


Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Misc > Off Topic
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Off Topic Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive)


View Poll Results: Choose Now
hot chick with **** 23 76.67%
nasty man with vagina 7 23.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Fri, Oct-17-2008, 08:24:49 PM   #21
Bents
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 20,694
Reputation: 0 Bents will become famous soon enough
Location: Obamaville

England




Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da3bous View Post
its because he is questioning himself.

Have you ever hooked up with a hot chick that

a) wouldn't let you look at her vagina

b) used excessive amounts of lube

c) worked in a strip club in miami

d) had a lot of plastic surgery

if you answered yes to any one of these then you F'd a guy.
__________________
5/17/14:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Had enough of this forum. Thanks guys.
5/24/14:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
I’m posting one last time.
Jump to top Bents is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Oct-17-2008, 08:35:03 PM   #22
Porsha
Meh
 
Porsha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 63,174
In the garage:
Reputation: 45 Porsha PorshaPorsha PorshaPorsha PorshaPorsha PorshaPorsha PorshaPorsha Porsha
Location: Errrrywhere

England




Default

Where's the "Both" option?
Jump to top Porsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Oct-17-2008, 10:05:02 PM   #23
LALaw
Brah
 
LALaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 42,590
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 LALaw has disabled reputation
Location: you know what it is

Canada




Default

The guy for sure
__________________
Jump to top LALaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Oct-17-2008, 10:48:10 PM   #24
nvk
Registered User
 
nvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 593
Reputation: 0 nvk is on a distinguished road
Location: New Delhi, India

India




Default



this is a funny poll
__________________

Current rides: 2009 Ford Fiesta 1.6S | 2009 Skoda Superb 1.8T DSG | 2013 Harley Davidson Iron 883

Previous rides: 1999 Yamaha R6 | 1996 Audi A4 (R.I.P.) | 2000 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro 5spd | 2003 M3 w/SMG
Jump to top nvk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Oct-17-2008, 11:19:31 PM   #25
Miami M3
If I only Had Gummybears ...
 
Miami M3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 41
Posts: 14,028
Reputation: 0 Miami M3 has disabled reputation
Location: wherever i'm at

Switzerland




Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvk View Post


this is a funny poll
this is a serious poll

80% of voting members are ghey, the other 20 % want just desire to be gay
__________________

Official Boobie Connoisseur Number Fifty-Four
Jump to top Miami M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Oct-17-2008, 11:27:13 PM   #26
LALaw
Brah
 
LALaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 42,590
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 LALaw has disabled reputation
Location: you know what it is

Canada




Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami M3 View Post
this is a serious poll

80% of voting members are ghey, the other 20 % want just desire to be gay
You have yet to vote, big guy
__________________
Jump to top LALaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Oct-20-2008, 01:15:03 PM   #27
Miami M3
If I only Had Gummybears ...
 
Miami M3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 41
Posts: 14,028
Reputation: 0 Miami M3 has disabled reputation
Location: wherever i'm at

Switzerland




Default

monday morning bump

come on people, you need to vote
__________________

Official Boobie Connoisseur Number Fifty-Four
Jump to top Miami M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Oct-20-2008, 03:19:52 PM   #28
Ghozt
Phuckface!!!!!
 
Ghozt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 12,783
Reputation: 0 Ghozt is a glorious beacon of lightGhozt is a glorious beacon of light
Location: illadelph

United States




Default

I'd close my eyes, and slide into the "Man" with the va jay-jay...

Edited before I got more infractions. I could smell them coming
__________________

Last edited by Ghozt; Mon, Oct-20-2008 at 09:13:22 PM.
Jump to top Ghozt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Oct-20-2008, 04:53:42 PM   #29
luckilyfortunate
Introspection Night and Day
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 5,352
Reputation: 0 luckilyfortunate is on a distinguished road

United States




Default

Miami is faced with these type of decisions everyday. What he's trying to say is who is actually siding with him with his choice on this particular matter.
__________________
Karma is coming.

Jump to top luckilyfortunate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Oct-20-2008, 09:11:41 PM   #30
Smalec
fattie
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 15,073
Reputation: 0 Smalec has disabled reputation

Russian Federation




Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckilyfortunate View Post
Miami is faced with these type of decisions everyday. What he's trying to say is who is actually siding with him with his choice on this particular matter.
Jump to top Smalec is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
friday, poll, question, serious, w or

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F1: Question about Friday engine changes... MattsMthree Off Topic 8 Fri, Aug-24-2007 08:02:37 PM
Friday at the track at Summit Point, West VA this Friday 13th JakeM3 Mid Atlantic 5 Wed, Jul-18-2007 11:08:17 AM
Friday at the track at Summit Point, West VA this Friday 13th JakeM3 M3 Track: Racing and DE 0 Wed, Jul-11-2007 07:56:09 PM
FS: Spot for Friday at the track at Summit Point, West VA this Friday 13th JakeM3 Parts for Sale/Wanted 0 Wed, Jul-11-2007 07:55:16 PM
Question/ Poll MaxxM3 E46 M3 (2001-2006) 1 Thu, Jul-24-2003 03:11:50 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
M3Forum.com and M3forum.net is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated by or with BMW NA / BMW AG or any of it's subsidiaries or vendors.
BMW and M3 (E90 M3 | E92 M3 | E93 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | E30 M3) are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
M3Forum Terms of Service
Copyright ©1999-2017 M3Forum.com
Discussing Serious Question for Friday w/ Poll in the Off Topic Forum - Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive) at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)