BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Sun, Oct-29-2017, 10:38:28 PM   #11
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

Default Re: 2006 BMW M3 ZCP 6MT Slick Top Interlagos/Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
For some reason, I keep coming to this thread. I am planning a V10 e46 build and am looking for a cheap e46. Could you post detailed pictures inside the engine bay? I am assuming there has to be something you can tell from the previous accidents. Is this the case? Does everything bolt perfectly together (everything lines up)? Also, does it drive true and straight and hold alignment? Thanks.

Mr. Wolfe

Awesome!!!
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Oct-30-2017, 12:46:13 AM   #12
Fazalcon

In the garage:

United States

Do you have photos of the accident? An invoice form the shop that repaired it?
Jump to top Fazalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Oct-30-2017, 09:15:48 PM   #13
Dave B
M3 collector

Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wolfe View Post
For some reason, I keep coming to this thread. I am planning a V10 e46 build and am looking for a cheap e46. Could you post detailed pictures inside the engine bay? I am assuming there has to be something you can tell from the previous accidents. Is this the case? Does everything bolt perfectly together (everything lines up)? Also, does it drive true and straight and hold alignment? Thanks.

Mr. Wolfe
You're planning a what now?

Dual interlagos coupes might give me a run for my money on combined E46 awesomeness...

I'd probably buy your extra engine in that case, for what it's worth...
Jump to top Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Oct-30-2017, 11:20:54 PM   #14
Mr. Wolfe
Anti-Bling

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
You're planning a what now?

Dual interlagos coupes might give me a run for my money on combined E46 awesomeness...

I'd probably buy your extra engine in that case, for what it's worth...
Doesn't have to be IB, but looking for a cheap car to start with since I have to buy a cheap M5 as well.

Mr. Wolfe

2006 Interlagos/Black ///M3 Coupe 6MT
1987 Turquoise Green / Imola Red 325is Mtech1 w/ M62 V8 Swap
2003 Alpine/Cinnamon ///M3 Coupe 6MT (SOLD)
2003 Steel Gray/Black ///M3 Coupe 6MT (SOLD)
Jump to top Mr. Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Oct-31-2017, 01:19:23 AM   #15
Dave B
M3 collector

Italy

Why not grab an E46 sedan for like $1500 and do that?
Jump to top Dave B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Nov-09-2017, 08:03:08 PM   #16
EOD74

United States

Exclamation Re: 2006 BMW M3 ZCP 6MT Slick Top Interlagos/Cinnamon

BUYER BEWARE. I'm relatively new to this forum, but I'm a long time owner of M3s. I feel compelled to share my experience with this apparent seller to prevent someone from being scammed or simply wasting time.

I am located in Birmingham, where the seller claims to be and where the car is supposedly located. I originally contacted the seller about two weeks ago and exchanged a few texts with him.

I then asked for pics of the underside of the car, which went unanswered. After 3 days I sent a follow up text asking for pics of the underside of the car. The next day he replied that he didn't have any pics but that "when (he) was under the car it looked clean."

I responded and asked if I could take a look at the car the following day. He didn't answer, so the next day I asked him if he was still trying to sell the car. He didn't answer, so 3 days later I texted him again stating that if the car was still for sale I would like to see it.

He responded and asked if I would like to look at it a couple days later at noon at a local, specified credit union. I said that would be great, and that I would see him then.

So today shortly before noon I arrived at the specified credit union. I texted him to let him know I was there. He responded twenty minutes later to say that he was in another part of town and couldn't be there "for a while."

I've had my reservations about this seller from the beginning, and it seems like they were correct. I don't want anybody else to waste time or worse. Everything above is factually accurate. You all can draw your own conclusions.
Jump to top EOD74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Nov-09-2017, 08:42:06 PM   #17
fattycharged
can't even

In the garage:

Zimbabwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOD74 View Post
BUYER BEWARE. I'm relatively new to this forum, but I'm a long time owner of M3s. I feel compelled to share my experience with this apparent seller to prevent someone from being scammed or simply wasting time.

I am located in Birmingham, where the seller claims to be and where the car is supposedly located. I originally contacted the seller about two weeks ago and exchanged a few texts with him.

I then asked for pics of the underside of the car, which went unanswered. After 3 days I sent a follow up text asking for pics of the underside of the car. The next day he replied that he didn't have any pics but that "when (he) was under the car it looked clean."

I responded and asked if I could take a look at the car the following day. He didn't answer, so the next day I asked him if he was still trying to sell the car. He didn't answer, so 3 days later I texted him again stating that if the car was still for sale I would like to see it.

He responded and asked if I would like to look at it a couple days later at noon at a local, specified credit union. I said that would be great, and that I would see him then.

So today shortly before noon I arrived at the specified credit union. I texted him to let him know I was there. He responded twenty minutes later to say that he was in another part of town and couldn't be there "for a while."

I've had my reservations about this seller from the beginning, and it seems like they were correct. I don't want anybody else to waste time or worse. Everything above is factually accurate. You all can draw your own conclusions.

I mean, it's Thursday, people work and stuff comes up at the office. I don't know the seller but he's been around the forum for long enough to verify he's a real person. Shit happens, sometimes you have to wait longer than you anticipated.
Old Fri, Nov-10-2017, 12:28:09 AM   #18
Texaz3

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattycharged View Post
I mean, it's Thursday, people work and stuff comes up at the office. I don't know the seller but he's been around the forum for long enough to verify he's a real person. Shit happens, sometimes you have to wait longer than you anticipated.
Really? When you selling a car?
Jump to top Texaz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-10-2017, 01:17:23 AM   #19
Schweeeebs

In the garage:

Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattycharged View Post

When you have a scheduled appointment with someone, selling a 25k car or a 5$ item, and you cannot make it. You let the person know beforehand. Common sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top Schweeeebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Nov-10-2017, 01:35:16 AM   #20
fattycharged
can't even

In the garage:

Zimbabwe

Apparently yes. I dgaf either way, not my car or my homeboy, just making an observation on life in the “enthusiast” car sales game. Glad to hear you’ve both had stellar experiences with sellers showing up on time or even at all in this case!!! Have a pleasant evening y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk