BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Wed, Apr-17-2019, 12:25:30 AM   #1
CNYMike

United States

Default 91 S52 Swapped 318is slicktop

For sale 1991 318is with an S52 swap.

This is a solid, rust free slicktop E30 with 16x,xxx miles.

I have owned since it had the original M42, a few years ago we purchase a 97 M3, removed the drivetrain, harness, etc and donated it to the E30.

The E30 has a crack free dash, excellent interior, Sparco seats, auxiliary gauges, and Alcantara MTech 2 wheel.

It has a full Spec E30 suspension, poly bushings, Rota 15x8 wheels, stainless brake lines, and clean rust free suspension parts.

The S52 has an M50 manifold, a full harness rebuild from Markert Motorsports, with the elimination of all unecessary components, downstream O2 sensors, cats, etc. Poly motor mounts, recent Vanos rebuild. Vibrant resonator and muffler plus a Mishimoto aluminum radiator.

This car is mechanically perfect, sounds awesome, and needs nothing.

The only issue is an intermittent speedometer, we repaired solder joints a couple years ago but we must have missed one.

This was a professional swap completed by one of my technicians that previously was a Jaguar tech.

The body is excellent, from the doors back the paint is original, the front has been repainted in the past prior to my ownership.

This is a great example of a solid, well built swapped E30.

Asking $15,000 or best offer.

It was recently listed on Bring a Trailer but didnít meet the reserve, I have attached that listing which has further details and pictures.

https://eur02.safelinks.protection.o...amp;reserved=0
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads