BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>
Loading


Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Misc > Off Topic
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Off Topic Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Fri, Jan-18-2019, 08:01:29 PM   #21
M3_Dust
@M3_Dust
 
M3_Dust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 33,060
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 M3_Dust will become famous soon enough
Location: Chateau Dust

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

I haven't seen the 8 yet, no, but it's a BMW so obviously is the greatest thing ever. Now go post in my what's up thread.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saag View Post
Financial security, good looking women, fine automobiles and clothing. That is how my friends and I portray ourselves to the rest of society.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggb View Post
Must be horrible that you cannot afford one..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastYugo View Post
people hate you and you look like a turd. GTFO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakshas View Post
Terrible taste confirmed
Jump to top M3_Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Jan-18-2019, 08:07:22 PM   #22
Frank Ricard
You're my boy, Blue!
 
Frank Ricard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,861
Reputation: 0 Frank Ricard has disabled reputation
Location: .

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_Dust View Post
I haven't seen the 8 yet, no, but it's a BMW so obviously is the greatest thing ever. Now go post in my what's up thread.
Bump for more info in my post... not sure if you were srs or not.

Bro I texted you congrats. Its better than a post.
Jump to top Frank Ricard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sun, Jan-20-2019, 03:56:53 PM   #23
M3_Dust
@M3_Dust
 
M3_Dust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 33,060
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 M3_Dust will become famous soon enough
Location: Chateau Dust

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

$1.1mil for number 1, kind of sketchy that Craig Jackson won the bid at his own auction.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saag View Post
Financial security, good looking women, fine automobiles and clothing. That is how my friends and I portray ourselves to the rest of society.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggb View Post
Must be horrible that you cannot afford one..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastYugo View Post
people hate you and you look like a turd. GTFO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakshas View Post
Terrible taste confirmed
Jump to top M3_Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-22-2019, 05:11:00 PM   #24
racingbmwm3
Illegal domestic alien
 
racingbmwm3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 8,473
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 racingbmwm3 is on a distinguished road
Location: somewhere by seattle

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeks View Post
The visibility is way overblown. Its about the only negative with the car, so its the only thing that gets written about with every journalist. Its no different than my 911 was for visibility.


Be curious to see what this mustang can do on track.
now you are overblowing. it's definitely not as good as a 911 which also is not as good as an E30.

TLDR: E30 has best visibility.
__________________

'09 335Xi
'05 Mini Cooper
'89 325iX
gone:'01 325i, '02 X5 4.6is, '87 325, 94 325i, 93 525it, 84 318i (373k miles), 71 2002
Jump to top racingbmwm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-22-2019, 05:31:50 PM   #25
SuperFrog
Hello, this is Frog
 
SuperFrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 19,003
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 SuperFrog is on a distinguished road

Ireland




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres G View Post
Why are ford interiors created by somebody that lives in a 1960s Gulag?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you seen Detroit?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Z. View Post
Push button, receive virgins
Jump to top SuperFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-22-2019, 06:10:23 PM   #26
sleeks
Registered User
 
sleeks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,677
Reputation: 0 sleeks will become famous soon enough
Location: Northern Suburbs/Chicago

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingbmwm3 View Post
now you are overblowing. it's definitely not as good as a 911 which also is not as good as an E30.



TLDR: E30 has best visibility.


I owned a 2014 911 for a while and I really donít think my visibility is any different. Back window was bigger in the 911, but steeply angled. Front and side windows werenít much taller than the camaro.

I think older cars (including sports cars) had bigger greenhouses, offering better visibility. Havenít driven an E30, but it does look like it is massively better than a 911 or camaro.

But hereís the thing, I can see the road, traffic signs and signals, traffic, with proper mirror adjustment I donít have any blind spots, I can see traffic behind me, so I donít understand the complaints. Maybe the interior is a little darker than other cars or more claustrophobic if that bothers you. Itís my daily and Iím not hitting stuff when I drive. So whatever. Everyone can have their own opinion, but I think this complaint is much ado about nothing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________


2002 ///M3 - Steel Grey/Black 6MT

Installed: Beisan / APEX / Dinan / PFC / Stoptech / Redish / Bimmerworld / AKG
Jump to top sleeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-22-2019, 07:46:25 PM   #27
Obioban
Moderator
 
Obioban's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 39,332
In the garage:
Reputation: 54 Obioban has a spectacular aura about
Location: SE PA

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeks View Post
I owned a 2014 911 for a while and I really donít think my visibility is any different. Back window was bigger in the 911, but steeply angled. Front and side windows werenít much taller than the camaro.

I think older cars (including sports cars) had bigger greenhouses, offering better visibility. Havenít driven an E30, but it does look like it is massively better than a 911 or camaro.

But hereís the thing, I can see the road, traffic signs and signals, traffic, with proper mirror adjustment I donít have any blind spots, I can see traffic behind me, so I donít understand the complaints. Maybe the interior is a little darker than other cars or more claustrophobic if that bothers you. Itís my daily and Iím not hitting stuff when I drive. So whatever. Everyone can have their own opinion, but I think this complaint is much ado about nothing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The window appears to be ~twice as big as the rear view mirror

__________________

Current Cars: 2005 IR/IR M3, 2001 LMB/blk M5, 04 M3 wagon, 2017 i3
Past cars: 04 M3, 03 530i, 96 M3, S50B32 e36 M3 CM race car

FS: Intravee and various compatible AI Net components.
Jump to top Obioban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-22-2019, 09:43:37 PM   #28
sleeks
Registered User
 
sleeks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,677
Reputation: 0 sleeks will become famous soon enough
Location: Northern Suburbs/Chicago

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban View Post
The window appears to be ~twice as big as the rear view mirror
__________________


2002 ///M3 - Steel Grey/Black 6MT

Installed: Beisan / APEX / Dinan / PFC / Stoptech / Redish / Bimmerworld / AKG
Jump to top sleeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Jan-23-2019, 08:08:36 PM   #29
M3Dom
Registered User
 
M3Dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 35,642
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 M3Dom is on a distinguished road
Location: new york

United States




Default Re: 2020 gt500?

i like all of it but that face
__________________

https://www.instagram.com/d_sicily/

Porshapwr:I thought every day was steak and BJ day?
Ghost : "She'll prolly suck your balls so hard they'll hatch"
Ben Z.;The Ultimate Driving Simulation Machine
LALaw :OP has been surprised by everything that's happened since the 13th Amendment
Cars : some verts some bikes and a 2012 veyron

Jump to top M3Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-05-2019, 02:15:03 PM   #30
Rakshas
Registered User
 
Rakshas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 7,392
Reputation: 0 Rakshas has disabled reputation





Default Re: 2020 gt500?

Saw it in person over the weekend, itís phenomenal.
Jump to top Rakshas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
M3Forum.com and M3forum.net is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated by or with BMW NA / BMW AG or any of it's subsidiaries or vendors.
BMW and M3 (E90 M3 | E92 M3 | E93 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | E30 M3) are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
M3Forum Terms of Service
Copyright ©1999-2017 M3Forum.com
Discussing 2020 gt500? in the Off Topic Forum - Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive) at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)