BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > Member Photos and Videos
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Member Photos and Videos Place to post and discuss BMW and other automotive videos and photos.

Old Wed, Apr-25-2018, 09:45:38 PM   #11
ian145

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Jb/Cinn With Some Goodies

Looks amazing. What brand is your cf trim?

Carbon Black/Cinnamon///M3 6MT
Jump to top ian145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Apr-26-2018, 01:49:08 AM   #12
Drlph25

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian145 View Post
Looks amazing. What brand is your cf trim?
It's from back when EAS used to sell it. Sets do pop up(second hand) every now and then though

Jump to top Drlph25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Apr-26-2018, 03:10:33 AM   #13
ian145

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drlph25 View Post
It's from back when EAS used to sell it. Sets do pop up(second hand) every now and then though
I've been keeping an eye out for a set, but haven't seen any recently. I may try the karboneus trim set. I need new front armrest trim and for the price for a new pair I may as well just get a full cf trim.

Also the recaros look great, I want a pair, but I'm not sure I'll fit. How do they compare with the status ring seats you had in your last m?

Old Thu, Apr-26-2018, 06:58:07 AM   #14
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

That looks beautiful. Well done.
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Apr-26-2018, 03:24:36 PM   #15
FK

United States

Looks good man. Unfortunately I have to see your old CB car around me here and it's not in the shape it was man. People suck.

That being said, sell me your headlights.

Jump to top FK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Apr-26-2018, 04:11:15 PM   #16
Drlph25

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian145 View Post
I've been keeping an eye out for a set, but haven't seen any recently. I may try the karboneus trim set. I need new front armrest trim and for the price for a new pair I may as well just get a full cf trim.

Also the recaros look great, I want a pair, but I'm not sure I'll fit. How do they compare with the status ring seats you had in your last m?
Oh cool, wasn't aware they made interior trim. Might as well is right, they make nice stuff and those arm rests(oem) are probably super pricey if you buy new. As for the seats, I liked the status seats, but the side bolster was a little tall, not sure why they designed them that way. Kind of annoying getting in but that was my only complaint. I loved how the seat was full suede(actually why I went with them). I think fit is similar to the pole position, the ring gt might have a little more room in the shoulder area. Hard for me to tell as I'm on the smaller sides(5'5 135lbs). I think the Recaro cushioning is superior for sure though. Quality of the fit/finish is better with recaro as well, they cost a little more though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
That looks beautiful. Well done.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK View Post
Looks good man. Unfortunately I have to see your old CB car around me here and it's not in the shape it was man. People suck.

That being said, sell me your headlights.

Ugh cmon. I wondered what had happened to that car. What a shame, it was set up and maintained so well. I know the person I sold it to parted out all the mods almost immediately and then put it up for sale. After that I didn't know where it went. I have thought about swapping these headlights for stock, maybe one day....I do like them though.

Old Thu, Apr-26-2018, 08:06:59 PM   #17
ian145

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drlph25 View Post
Oh cool, wasn't aware they made interior trim. Might as well is right, they make nice stuff and those arm rests(oem) are probably super pricey if you buy new. As for the seats, I liked the status seats, but the side bolster was a little tall, not sure why they designed them that way. Kind of annoying getting in but that was my only complaint. I loved how the seat was full suede(actually why I went with them). I think fit is similar to the pole position, the ring gt might have a little more room in the shoulder area. Hard for me to tell as I'm on the smaller sides(5'5 135lbs). I think the Recaro cushioning is superior for sure though. Quality of the fit/finish is better with recaro as well, they cost a little more though.
Thanks for the info. Yeah the side bolsters on the status seats looks a bit rediculous for a street car. Seems like those two seats are the only fixed back options available with a vinyl, leather, or suede option. Wish I was a little shorter and skinnier sometimes haha.

Old Fri, Apr-27-2018, 04:23:14 PM   #18
Bimmerchop

United States

Finally! I've been waiting to see the progress on this since you picked it up. It's coming together quite nicely

Have you thought about swapping in black headlight trim?
- Ibis/Alcantara B8.5 A4 S-line
- Pearl Stg3+ B5 S4 (sold)

EURO.techniks
Jump to top Bimmerchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Apr-27-2018, 07:02:26 PM   #19
Drlph25

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerchop View Post
Finally! I've been waiting to see the progress on this since you picked it up. It's coming together quite nicely

Have you thought about swapping in black headlight trim?
Thanks man!! Negative on the black trim, I like the way the silver flows with the stock kidneys and silver wheels. The color is almost identical to my wheels, weird how that worked out lol. With that being said, If I had kept the black ccw's I had before these, I definitely would've swapped the headlight trim for black as well as the grills.

Old Sat, Apr-28-2018, 04:38:35 AM   #20
ARM3D

In the garage:

Ukraine

Looking great! More interior shots plz.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jump to top ARM3D is offline   Reply With Quote