BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Thu, May-03-2012, 09:35:26 PM   #31
OverSpun

United States

Default Re: 2005 E46 M3 stick, alpine white, red leather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjd598 View Post
so it's bad lol thought the forums were a place where we wouldn't get ripped off
Its just common sense; buying cars, buddy.
Jump to top OverSpun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, May-03-2012, 09:53:53 PM   #32
M3roar
Got Jesus?

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSpun View Post
I tried to get answers from the OP. Im looking for a daily/weekend track car and this seems near perfect BUT if the OP doesnt want to show me the damages since I did pay to run that Carfax. I wont be able to make a decision on buying it. Could you message me some details since you obvious know and have pictures. I can make my decision from there without bashing.

GOT JESUS?
Jump to top M3roar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-04-2012, 03:15:28 PM   #33
Rjd598

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSpun View Post
Letting people know of all previous history compared to leaving them out is a big deal. See how op stopped responding once the accident was found out? That's real car buying buddy. Just have to be lucky enough to find that real clean car or that honest seller

Jump to top Rjd598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, May-04-2012, 06:59:43 PM   #34
2pak

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3roar View Post
I tried to get answers from the OP. Im looking for a daily/weekend track car and this seems near perfect BUT if the OP doesnt want to show me the damages since I did pay to run that Carfax. I wont be able to make a decision on buying it. Could you message me some details since you obvious know and have pictures. I can make my decision from there without bashing.

If you can forward me the pics I can analyze them for you I used to be an e46 m3 dealer for 6 yrs and can spot **** even from pictures. Also my recommendation to you is to get Autocheck not carfax. If a car has frame damage and has run through any dealer auction (manheim is the largest company) it will show frame damage announced on autocheck when it was run at the auction. You also can get more reports to run with Autocheck.

My guess would be that the car was hit in the rear and the rear body panel which is taht piece that runs under the rear taillights and under the hood was replaced which constitutes frame damage as per the governing body when it pertains to unibody construction cars HOWEVER I dont know the details so I won't make a judment call on what damage the car has or even if the OP was aware of it.

The one thing that is of concern is the badge placement. A quality high end shop would never wack the badge that out of place. In Miami you see the most beat 90's BMW's and all the badges are like taht far from being even close to the original position. A high end body shop would never deliver the car with the badge so out of place (e.g. if you are working on a lot of bmw's you know BMW"s general placement for their model emblems)
Jump to top 2pak is online now   Reply With Quote