BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > General BMW > M3Forum Welcome Center
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

M3Forum Welcome Center Place for new members and to check in and say hello. If you're a new M3 owner or enthusiast, please check our FAQ's.

Old Wed, Sep-27-2017, 10:01:38 AM   #1
Big Mo Fo M

Spain

Default Hello from Spain

Hi Guys,

I am Mike and live in Spain. Always been a huge fan of the BMW M models, especially the M3.
Always drove BMW's. Started with a 316 as my first car and my current dd is an X5.
For some mysterious reason, I bought a Porsche 911 as my fun car and even though it was fun, it was missing something more then just a proper backseat.
Now I am starting to look around for a E92 M3 and hope to learn a lot about the car and its ups and downs on this forum.

Cheers

Mike
Jump to top Big Mo Fo M is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, Sep-28-2017, 07:11:40 PM   #2
vividracing
M3Forum Sponsor

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Hello from Spain

Welcome! I love the 911, my favorite cars are the 911 and M3.

Last edited by vividracing; Mon, Oct-02-2017 at 09:04:52 PM.
Jump to top vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Sep-28-2017, 07:35:04 PM   #3
fattycharged
can't even

In the garage:

Zimbabwe

keep the 911 and welcome
Old Thu, Oct-12-2017, 06:52:04 AM   #4
M3mongo

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mo Fo M View Post
Hi Guys,

I am Mike and live in Spain. Always been a huge fan of the BMW M models, especially the M3.
Always drove BMW's. Started with a 316 as my first car and my current dd is an X5.
For some mysterious reason, I bought a Porsche 911 as my fun car and even though it was fun, it was missing something more then just a proper backseat.
Now I am starting to look around for a E92 M3 and hope to learn a lot about the car and its ups and downs on this forum.

Cheers

Mike

what did you not like about the911? just curious I've known a 03 m3 e92 and i currently have a 2014 911 C2S
Jump to top M3mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Oct-13-2017, 12:27:19 PM   #5
SYT_Shadow
Piraña Powered

Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mo Fo M View Post
Hi Guys,

Cheers

Mike
Welcome to the forum!

The E92 is a wonderful car, the V8 is really something! I had an E46M for years and right now I have two E9X M3s! An E90 and an E92, that's how much I like them.

Cheers

Danny
Jump to top SYT_Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote