BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > Misc > Off Topic
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Off Topic Place to discuss this and that. Note: We also have "request to join" forums: Guns and Fitness.
(Threads/posts inside may contain material that is NSFW / offensive)

Old Thu, Apr-14-2011, 03:09:30 AM   #41
Smalec
fattie

Russian Federation

Default Re: The Official Bizarre News Thread

I FKING hate people who prey on immigrants. Blood sweat and tears went into those $300.
Jump to top Smalec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Mon, Apr-18-2011, 05:28:22 PM   #42
EKaru

Reputation: 766 EKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru Porsha

United States

British man irons shirt on M1 highway

Quote:
It brings new meaning to going 'flat out' on the motorway. A man wearing a blue dressing gown and slippers made the bizarre decision to do a spot of extreme ironing in the central lane of the M1 this morning.

Thankfully there was no chance of the mystery man being run over, as it was on the southbound section closed off to vehicles over the weekend following fire damage.

The bare-legged man was captured pressing a white shirt at around 9am by a surprised ITN cameraman who had been covering the M1 closure.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1Jt7MBGgV
Jump to top EKaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-31-2011, 01:29:43 PM   #43
EKaru

Reputation: 766 EKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru PorshaEKaru Porsha

United States

Quote:
PORT RICHEY — John Rauchbauer was asleep in bed with his fiancee when he heard an explosion at 2 a.m. Saturday. He ran toward the sound. His living room was rubble. Through the haze of smoke, he saw glowing taillights.

A car had torn through his house — completely through it, front wall, living room, dining room, his boys' (a 10 and a 4 year old) bedroom. The car drove through where their beds should have been. The older boy was found in some debris lightly injured, but couldn't find the younger one.

The driver of the Accord, which stopped after plowing through the back fence, the children's jungle gym on the hood, crawled out of the car door. Rauchbauer said the driver, Crystal Leija, 32, stumbled around.

"If you give me $1,000, I'll help you find your kids," he said Leija slurred. He said she looked like she wanted to run.

"Get back in the … car," Rauchbauer told her.

Suddenly, the younger boy appeared. He had been carried on his bed into the back yard with the car and deposited by a wave of junk that was once the house.

Leija hit a parked car as she was leaving, ran over two fences and mailboxes along Sterling Lane and then plowed into Rauchbauer's house on Twilite Drive.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...-house/1172424
Old Tue, May-31-2011, 01:35:37 PM   #44
///M Rat
Brilliant in chaos

In the garage:

Puerto Rico

^^^^ Just when I thought I'd seen/heard/read everything.....
Jump to top ///M Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-31-2011, 02:00:23 PM   #45
P4lm3r
Who is phone?

In the garage:
Reputation: 0 P4lm3r is a glorious beacon of lightP4lm3r is a glorious beacon of light

Vatican City State

holy wtf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenfifteen View Post
Don't get all butthurt, sparky. This is OT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotM? View Post
Still looking for the dick
Jump to top P4lm3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-31-2011, 05:51:43 PM   #46
RSRlover4life
donde esta mi pantalones?

United States

She is fukkd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil97m3Blue View Post
Brah, AWD will make you dinner and file your taxes.
Jump to top RSRlover4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, May-31-2011, 06:54:34 PM   #47
Wayward
TwinTurbo

United States

probably one of the funniest threads ever.
Jump to top Wayward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jul-21-2011, 06:52:57 PM   #48
EKaru

United States

Quote:
Sour 'lemon' driver returns to dealer; 'I didn't hit a car under $20K'

By Elizabeth Dinan
edinan@seacoastonline.com
July 21, 2011 2:00 AM
PORTSMOUTH — Unhappy that a Lafayette Road car dealer wouldn't take back the van he bought on Monday, David Cross drove "the lemon" back after the dealer closed on Tuesday and crashed it into six cars parked on the lot for sale.

"I hit the first $25,000 car I could see," Cross told the Herald. "I didn't hit a car under $20,000. Then I moved a van that they wouldn't come down on the price for. I moved it with the lemon they sold me. I just held it to the floor until I couldn't move it anymore. I took out seven vehicles, including my own."

Cross, a Salisbury, Mass., resident who turns 42 today, is charged with six felony counts of criminal mischief, one for each of the cars he damaged, excluding his own.

He said his story began on Monday, when his wife bought a van at the Portsmouth Used Car Superstore.

"It was a piece of crap," Cross said, elaborating that his mechanic looked at the van after it was purchased and found a host of problems, including an odometer that didn't work. He said an Internet search showed it had been in a wreck and his insurance agent told him he couldn't insure it with a broken odometer, so he followed his mechanic's advice to "take it back."

Cross said he went back to the car dealer, asked for a refund and was told "you're stuck with it." So he began negotiating the price for another van, but a salesman wouldn't budge, he said.

He said he and his wife returned home in the van they bought Monday, and he waited for her to fall asleep. He then drove back to the car dealership just before midnight and started driving into cars.

He said he was about to call the police and turn himself in when he saw a cruiser, flagged it down and told the officer "the deal." After his arrest, he was released on personal recognizance bail and he's scheduled to be arraigned Sept. 19 in Portsmouth District Court.

"I was pretty crazy last night," he said. "I woke up this morning and wondered if it was a dream, but then I looked over and there's my bail papers."

Cross said he was not under the influence of any substance, just driven by anger.

A Portsmouth Used Car Superstore manager, who asked not to be named, declined to comment, but when pressed, estimated the damage caused by Cross to be about $20,000.

"That sounds about right," Cross said when the Herald relayed the estimate.

The manager said the cars Cross crashed into included a Mercedes and a special edition Mustang. He said the cars have been towed from the lot and the business is insured for the loss.

Cross is also charged with driving after suspension because, he said, his license was suspended for falling behind on child support.

He said he's prepared to face whatever penalty comes his way.

"I'm stuck with it now," he said. "But I got my point across."
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...NEWS-107210402
Old Sun, Oct-09-2011, 03:16:55 PM   #49
EKaru

United States

"Chick," 71, And Man, 54, Busted In Naked Car Romp

Cops found couple in back seat of steamy Buick Regal

Quote:

OCTOBER 5--A naked 71-year-old woman and her equally clothes-free male companion, 54, were arrested last month for indecent exposure after a Michigan cop found them trysting in the back seat of a Buick Regal that was rocking gently and had its windows steamed over, according to a police report.

When the officer opened the vehicle’s rear door and asked the nude couple what they were doing, Tim Adams offered a concise answer. “I’m ****ing this chick,” he said.

Yes, Adams referred to his septuagenarian consort, Rita Daniels, as a “chick.”

According to a City of Farmington Police report, Daniels’s 2002 Buick (license plate: DIVA 145) was in a shopping center parking lot, adjacent to a restaurant whose customers, including a 10-year-old-boy, apparently had a view of the illicit nighttime action on September 3.

Officer Andrew Morche noted that the car’s windows “were covered with heavy condensation,” and that Daniels was atop Adams “and the two were engaged in sexual activities.” The pair was parked in a spot outside the restaurants Luigi’s and Tre Sorelle (which can be seen in this Google Street View image).

A police investigation determined that the couple’s courtship was a brief one. They had met for drinks at a nearby bar “before moving to the back seat of the Buick.” When questioned by cops, neither Daniels nor Adams--both of whom were unsteady and smelled of booze--knew the other’s name. A Breathalyzer test recorded Daniels’s blood alcohol content as .15, nearly twice the state limit.

Daniels and Adams were busted for indecent exposure and disorderly intoxication and booked into the local jail, where they were held until sobriety returned. While in custody, cops noted, “Adams decided to strip to his underwear.”

Misdemeanor charges against Daniels and Adams, who are pictured in the above mug shots (click to enlarge), are pending in Michigan's 48th District Court.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...car-sex-098713
Old Sun, Oct-09-2011, 03:50:08 PM   #50
TitaniumSilber

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil97m3Blue View Post
Good thing it wasn't heavy flow Tuesday in this case...

i lol'd
Jump to top TitaniumSilber is offline   Reply With Quote