BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>
Loading


Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Fri, Jul-20-2018, 07:20:43 PM   #421
gabylonfive
g-day
 
gabylonfive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 250
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 gabylonfive is on a distinguished road
Location: SF Bay Area

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Just confirming that I received my airbox and filter on 7/3. Still see my name on the 'invoiced' list but wanted to let it be known my order was paid for and received. Thanks again!
__________________

--
[OE CSL] [Karbonius] [Supersprint] [Dinan] [Bimmerworld] [Rays Engineering]
[Kassel Performance] [AKG Motorsport] [CSF Radiators] [SPAL] [Turner Motorsport]
[ApexRaceParts] [Rogue Engineering] [Ground Control] [Redish Motorsport] [AutoSolutions]
---
[KEEPER] - 2004 6MT M3 [Alpine White // Cinnamon]
[DAILY] - 2008 6AT Stg2 335i [Alpine White // Saddle Brown]
[TRACK] - 2001 Trackspec Autosports Spec E46 [#75]
ig -- @gabylonfive
Jump to top gabylonfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Jul-20-2018, 08:08:38 PM   #422
2004LSB
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 73
Reputation: 0 2004LSB is on a distinguished road
Location: San Gabriel Valley

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Both me and Gary Powers paid early this week - - we are awaiting confirmation from Karbonius.
Jump to top 2004LSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jul-21-2018, 07:59:28 AM   #423
munichmonster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 1
Reputation: 0 munichmonster is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

would love to be added if a slot opens up!

Thanks for organizing!
Jump to top munichmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jul-26-2018, 03:48:06 PM   #424
repoman89
Registered User
 
repoman89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 306
Reputation: 0 repoman89 is on a distinguished road
Location: Boston

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Got my invoice! Will pay today or tomorrow.

lipstuhh, any more info on the Kassel performance group buy that was briefly on their website? I'm wondering about the time frame for that and whether or not I should wait for it or just go ahead and order their MAP kit, DME conversion, etc.
Jump to top repoman89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jul-26-2018, 04:10:24 PM   #425
lippstuh
Registered User
 
lippstuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 345
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 lippstuh is on a distinguished road
Location: Los Angeles

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Quote:
Originally Posted by repoman89 View Post
Got my invoice! Will pay today or tomorrow.

lipstuhh, any more info on the Kassel performance group buy that was briefly on their website? I'm wondering about the time frame for that and whether or not I should wait for it or just go ahead and order their MAP kit, DME conversion, etc.


Glad to hear.

Be patient. I just talked to Kassel and he is been very busy. But the group buy is still on. We just need to iron out the details for the post.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
/// 2002 Jet Black 6MT Cinnamon

Mods
Karbonius CSL Airbox (1x1) CSL-spec DME Kassel MAP sensor
OE CSL trunk OE LED taillights Llumar Air 80 Tint
JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers Square Style 67 18s Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Jump to top lippstuh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jul-26-2018, 04:14:12 PM   #426
OneFastSicilian
Frankie
 
OneFastSicilian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,988
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 OneFastSicilian is on a distinguished road
Location: Wappingers Falls, NY

Italy




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

any idea when I can expect an invoice?
__________________

Previous:
  • 01 - AW/IR - Sold
  • 03.5 - IR/Impulse - Sold
  • 02 - TiAg/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - IB/Blk ZCP - Sold
  • 02 - LSB/Blk - Sold
  • 05 - SG/Blk - Current!
Check out my Journal!


*Instagram*
@_Frank_Stone_
Jump to top OneFastSicilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Jul-26-2018, 04:15:59 PM   #427
repoman89
Registered User
 
repoman89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 306
Reputation: 0 repoman89 is on a distinguished road
Location: Boston

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippstuh View Post
Glad to hear.

Be patient. I just talked to Kassel and he is been very busy. But the group buy is still on. We just need to iron out the details for the post.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the info man, I'll wait
Jump to top repoman89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jul-27-2018, 05:36:14 AM   #428
lippstuh
Registered User
 
lippstuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 345
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 lippstuh is on a distinguished road
Location: Los Angeles

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Sorry for being absent and not responding to everyone and keeping everyone updated. Life's just been busy; my wedding is in less than 2 months AND I just started a new job at my dream company.

Onto the updates:

Cancelled orders
The 4 orders that did not pay in a timely manner, I have cancelled your orders. You have all been notified. If it was a mistake, please PM me back immediately and we will get your order back. You will be expected to make payment in 2-3 business days.

Waitlist orders
I sent out PMs to 4 members who contacted me (there were more). I sent them in order as I received them to keep it fair. You have until Monday by 12 pm PDT to reply. If I don't hear from you by then, I am moving on to the next person in line. This is a firm deadline..

List updated
List of buyers and the status of everyone's order has been updated in post #3.

Kassel Performance Group Buy
As stated in a previous post, I am working on a group buy with Kassel. This will provide you EVERYTHING you need to install your airbox.

Including:
  • DME hardware modification (h-bridge)
  • CSL software flash
  • Custom tune (recommended for stock cams; likely most buyers)
  • MAP sensor + wiring + adapter
  • IAT wiring + sensor
  • OEM Flap wiring (OEM flap not included; you can purchase from ECS)

Stay tuned... Sorry no timelines because I cannot promise anything, but I am hoping soon.
__________________
/// 2002 Jet Black 6MT Cinnamon

Mods
Karbonius CSL Airbox (1x1) CSL-spec DME Kassel MAP sensor
OE CSL trunk OE LED taillights Llumar Air 80 Tint
JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers Square Style 67 18s Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Jump to top lippstuh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jul-27-2018, 05:47:41 AM   #429
lippstuh
Registered User
 
lippstuh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 345
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 lippstuh is on a distinguished road
Location: Los Angeles

United States




Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFastSicilian View Post
any idea when I can expect an invoice?
Looks like you're fourth on the group that is waiting to be invoiced. I suspect it to be soon. Let me see if Karbonius will reassign those boxes the 4 of you.
__________________
/// 2002 Jet Black 6MT Cinnamon

Mods
Karbonius CSL Airbox (1x1) CSL-spec DME Kassel MAP sensor
OE CSL trunk OE LED taillights Llumar Air 80 Tint
JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers Square Style 67 18s Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Jump to top lippstuh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jul-27-2018, 06:32:16 AM   #430
blk rex wagon
Registered User
 
blk rex wagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 987
Reputation: 0 blk rex wagon is on a distinguished road
Location: sf bay area





Default Re: Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippstuh View Post
Sorry for being absent and not responding to everyone and keeping everyone updated. Life's just been busy; my wedding is in less than 2 months AND I just started a new job at my dream company.

Onto the updates:

Cancelled orders
The 4 orders that did not pay in a timely manner, I have cancelled your orders. You have all been notified. If it was a mistake, please PM me back immediately and we will get your order back. You will be expected to make payment in 2-3 business days.

Waitlist orders
I sent out PMs to 4 members who contacted me (there were more). I sent them in order as I received them to keep it fair. You have until Monday by 12 pm PDT to reply. If I don't hear from you by then, I am moving on to the next person in line. This is a firm deadline..

List updated
List of buyers and the status of everyone's order has been updated in post #3.

Kassel Performance Group Buy
As stated in a previous post, I am working on a group buy with Kassel. This will provide you EVERYTHING you need to install your airbox.

Including:
  • DME hardware modification (h-bridge)
  • CSL software flash
  • Custom tune (recommended for stock cams; likely most buyers)
  • MAP sensor + wiring + adapter
  • IAT wiring + sensor
  • OEM Flap wiring (OEM flap not included; you can purchase from ECS)

Stay tuned... Sorry no timelines because I cannot promise anything, but I am hoping soon.

If possible, add to the GB for OE trumpets and snorkel!
Jump to top blk rex wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
M3Forum.com and M3forum.net is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated by or with BMW NA / BMW AG or any of it's subsidiaries or vendors.
BMW and M3 (E90 M3 | E92 M3 | E93 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | E30 M3) are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
M3Forum Terms of Service
Copyright 1999-2017 M3Forum.com
Discussing [CLOSED] Group buy: Karbonius CSL Airbox - Up to 14% off in the Parts for Sale/Wanted Forum - Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods. at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)