BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>
Loading


Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E36 M3 (1992-1999)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E36 M3 (1992-1999) {Euro - S50 B32 321hp @ 7400 rpm} {U.S. - S52 B32 240 hp @ 6000 rpm}
Total Produced: 71,212 - Years Produced: 1992 to 1999


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 10:10:03 PM   #41
W///
Registered User
 
W///'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,757
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 W/// is on a distinguished road

Thailand




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

"M3 drivers have no friends"

-Jeremy Clarkson
__________________
Current: E92 M3 Sparkling Graphite/Bamboo Beige/6MT. E36 M3 Techno Violet/Dove/5MT. E85 Z4MR Alpine White/Imola Red/6MT.
Build Journal

Jump to top W/// is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 10:45:10 PM   #42
E36slicktop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 42
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 E36slicktop is on a distinguished road

United States




Talking Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

[quote=Schweeeebs;1067592099]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36slicktop View Post



Yes I did, but did you ?

Quite funny threads you've started my friend.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why I ask is 5speed was literally in the first sentence... still looking for info on slick top M3 s from 95-99 numbers by color year. As dumb of a nob everyone thinks I am I've still stumped this group!
Jump to top E36slicktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:18:59 PM   #43
E36slicktop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 42
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 E36slicktop is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
"M3 drivers have no friends"

-Jeremy Clarkson
"M3 driver rarely have sex with women"
Jump to top E36slicktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:31:49 PM   #44
Baby ///M3
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 221
Reputation: 0 Baby ///M3 is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

Take a step back and try to re-think about what you're asking again. Unless BMW itself kept records of this matter, no one else would've known the question to your answer.

With all due respect, your statement is no different from me proclaiming that I've stumped everyone in the science community because no one in this world can tell me how many times you've taken a dump since you're born.

Jon


[quote=E36slicktop;1067592124]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schweeeebs View Post

Why I ask is 5speed was literally in the first sentence... still looking for info on slick top M3 s from 95-99 numbers by color year. As dumb of a nob everyone thinks I am I've still stumped this group!
__________________
08' ///M5 - Alpine White/Indi Red: Dinan Stage II, Brembo BBK, Forgestar F10, Dinmann Carbon Fiber sides

98' ///M3 - Dakar Yellow/Black: Dinan supercharged, complete Denon/Brax audio sytem, AC Schnitzer inside and out
Jump to top Baby ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:34:52 PM   #45
E36slicktop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 42
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 E36slicktop is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

[quote=Baby ///M3;1067592150]Take a step back and try to re-think about what you're asking again. Unless BMW itself kept records of this matter, no one else would've known the question to your answer.

With all due respect, your statement is no different from me proclaiming that I've stumped everyone in the science community because no one in this world can tell me how many times you've taken a dump since you're born.

Jon


Thank you Jon he personally know for a fact BMW of noth America has keep zero records on how many slick top m3's that were imported to the states from 95-99

Jump to top E36slicktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:35:44 PM   #46
E36slicktop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 42
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 E36slicktop is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

[quote=Baby ///M3;1067592150]Take a step back and try to re-think about what you're asking again. Unless BMW itself kept records of this matter, no one else would've known the question to your answer.

With all due respect, your statement is no different from me proclaiming that I've stumped everyone in the science community because no one in this world can tell me how many times you've taken a dump since you're born.

Jon

Hahaha you have a 08 M5 ahahahahhaahha
Jump to top E36slicktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:46:38 PM   #47
Baby ///M3
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 221
Reputation: 0 Baby ///M3 is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

I don't think I said that.

Your logic is flawed and the way you think or argue is somewhat disturbing.

If you're doing this intentionally then I think you've made your point. If not, then you have a much bigger issue to worry about than how many E36 M3s were made without a sunroof.

Jon

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36slicktop View Post
Thank you Jon he personally know for a fact BMW of noth America has keep zero records on how many slick top m3's that were imported to the states from 95-99
__________________
08' ///M5 - Alpine White/Indi Red: Dinan Stage II, Brembo BBK, Forgestar F10, Dinmann Carbon Fiber sides

98' ///M3 - Dakar Yellow/Black: Dinan supercharged, complete Denon/Brax audio sytem, AC Schnitzer inside and out
Jump to top Baby ///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:51:49 PM   #48
Bimma360
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 168
Reputation: 0 Bimma360 is on a distinguished road
Location: Philadelphia

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

This guy is just trolling the community... look at every single one of his posts and threads.
__________________
E30 Dinan Turbo

Jump to top Bimma360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:54:06 PM   #49
E36slicktop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 42
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 E36slicktop is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimma360 View Post
This guy is just trolling the community... look at every single one of his posts and threads.
Because I asked A group a question about E36 m3's and stumped them.
Jump to top E36slicktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Feb-14-2017, 11:57:25 PM   #50
E36slicktop
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 42
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 E36slicktop is on a distinguished road

United States




Default Re: Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby ///M3 View Post
I don't think I said that.

Your logic is flawed and the way you think or argue is somewhat disturbing.

If you're doing this intentionally then I think you've made your point. If not, then you have a much bigger issue to worry about than how many E36 M3s were made without a sunroof.

Jon
You would worry about the resale vale of that POS m5 you own. That POS stimulates what ever local economy your in. Shops, tow trucks ups guy delivering failed parts. Sorry for your poor decision making friend, or should I say tool.
Jump to top E36slicktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:37:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
M3Forum.com and M3forum.net is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated by or with BMW NA / BMW AG or any of it's subsidiaries or vendors.
BMW and M3 (E90 M3 | E92 M3 | E93 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | E30 M3) are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
M3Forum Terms of Service
Copyright 1999-2017 M3Forum.com
Discussing Help on e36 slicktop coupes rare but how rare? in the E36 M3 (1992-1999) Forum - {Euro - S50 B32 321hp @ 7400 rpm} {U.S. - S52 B32 240 hp @ 6000 rpm}
Total Produced: 71,212 - Years Produced: 1992 to 1999 at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)