BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > M3Forum Sponsors
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

M3Forum Sponsors Listing of our current Sponsors

Old Fri, Jul-27-2007, 01:04:45 AM   #11
Ben Z.
Registered Abuser

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obioban View Post
I don't come on this forum to be spammed. So... don't do it?
He's right, the advertising is teetering on the edge of spam rather than helpful advice.
Jump to top Ben Z. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Jul-27-2007, 06:29:10 AM   #12
TheSt|G
Resident Curmudgeon

In the garage:

Isle of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Z. View Post
He's right, the advertising is teetering on the edge of spam rather than helpful advice.
Agreed. I rarely visit the E46 section, but almost every time I do I am disgusted by the poor advice pushing terrible products that cause our members(who don't know any better and take your word as an expert's) to waste money on items that will in fact make their car perform worse. You are degrading that section and this forum with your abhorrent opinions and shady sales pitches. Frankly it's amazing to me that the Moderators haven't stepped in earlier to address this situation. I generally feel that this is a strictly(yet well) run establishment, and it's disappointing to see that action hasn't been taken sooner.

*Edit* And I initially had high hopes about this vendor(as visible by my much earlier posting inquiring into the names of our representatives). I had read the story about how the company was founded, and I thought that it was a group of enthusiasts looking to help out their fellow M3 owners, but apparently I was wrong and they are just a low end vendor trying to make a cheap buck off our community.
911 Journal/Build Thread
Sold - '03 Lemans on Lemans E39 M5 6MT
Sold - '99 Kosmos-Schwarzes E36 5MT M3 Coupe

Last edited by TheSt|G; Fri, Jul-27-2007 at 06:32:49 AM.
Jump to top TheSt|G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jul-27-2007, 10:37:35 PM   #13
Sha@ModBargains
M3Forum Sponsor

I appolagize if i have came off to be too pushy with recommending products. Most of those provided links were posted in early June, almost 2 months ago when i just started as a sponsor on this forum. I will try to be more helpful in the future without giving members a feeling of being spammed. A link is a way to get more information on a product. My intention was to help members out by providing an easy direction.

I have been a M3 enthusiast for the last 8 or 9 years, and have been a member on M3forum since January of 2004. I have learned a lot through reasearching and modifying my personal car. I have learned what works and what doesnt' and therefore i feel that i can help this M3 community with product choice. I have had first hand experience with many modifications.

I am sorry that you dislike my opinion regarding the PSS9 coilovers however based on my experience, it has been a popular choice for many M3 owners. Every product has it's advantages and disadvantages and people's preferences plays a large roll in what parts they choose for thier car..

Everyone has their own opinions and I am open to learning more based on the feedback of other forum members.

Thank you for your understanding and Please PM me or E-mail me with any further questions/concerns.

-Sha

Last edited by Sha@ModBargains; Thu, Aug-23-2007 at 12:41:21 AM.
Jump to top Sha@ModBargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jul-27-2007, 11:12:24 PM   #14
Ron@ModBargains
M3Forum Sponsor

Hey Guys,

We apologize if Sha has come off being pushy, he is very passionate about these cars and the modifications that can be done on them. It was not Sha's intention nor the intention of the company. Sha has always been a forum member first, and he's learning and trying to help out other members as well.

As to Sha recommending the PSS9's thats his personal opinion, I probably would rather he sell KW's, because there is no profit on the PSS9's, but he's recommending from his own vehicle experience. But to each his own opinon, they are two different brands. We're here to support and help the M3 Board members, and are always looking to constructive criticism.

We Specialize In: BMW Parts | BMW Exhaust | BMW Wheels | BMW Accessories
Ron Hay
| Ron@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-6:00pm (PST) Sat 8:00am-5:00PM

Last edited by Ron@ModBargains; Fri, Jul-27-2007 at 11:21:26 PM.
Jump to top Ron@ModBargains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Aug-02-2007, 04:25:35 PM   #15
tonggi
Tonggi Tuning, LLC

Philippines

Bump for Sha, he hooked me up.

Just waiting for my Angel Eyes and Im all set.

Some people have their own advice about how people post but this is an open forum.

Yea he does post links but for people who want to see it, I think its a great tool since the lInk is there, no need for searchign etc.

but thats my .02 cents

Want to buy your High Mileage Car!
Jump to top tonggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Aug-03-2007, 05:43:27 AM   #16
Shaun_FreSh

In the garage:

India

Another bump for Sha.

I ordered reflectors from him while vacationing in France, paid via Paypal, received them at my doorstep in less than a week without a hiccup (which I was actually expecting given it was int'l shipping).

Paint matches perfectly, perfect fit, and the best thing is Sha was extremely quick in replying to PM's, regardless of the matter's importance.

Thanks again brother!

Jump to top Shaun_FreSh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Aug-09-2007, 03:02:08 PM   #17
PKumarM3
Banned

India

Default Thumbs Down For Modbargains

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=172943
Jump to top PKumarM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Aug-21-2007, 06:42:21 AM   #18
Mthree3

Bump for SHA ! and Mod Bargains...Ordered LED TAILS ...great service and fast response. Especially via email...Sha responds quickly and is very helpful. Will be ordering wheel spacers and bulbs from them.
BUMP ! hey Sha its Nick-Canadianbacon
Old Fri, Aug-31-2007, 05:47:44 PM   #19
Satans Idol
Tag Restricted

United States

Bump for Modbargains....I have bought the majority of my mods there and talked to Mike. Great customer service and quality products. My last order had a bunch of little things that came at seperate times. The predator angel eyes came within 1 day!! (still didn't install them yet) The longest wait for the stuff was about a week. But they were just aesthetic mods so my car was still usable. Even so a week wasn't bad. When its time for my Vorsteiner hood, lip and trunk lid I will be calling them.
Old Tue, Sep-04-2007, 07:44:56 PM   #20
tonggi
Tonggi Tuning, LLC

Philippines

big ups to sha. Took a while to get here but SHa kept contact communication and I was patient..it got here and IM happy.

thanks man

Want to buy your High Mileage Car!
Jump to top tonggi is offline   Reply With Quote