BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > M3Forum Sponsors
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

M3Forum Sponsors Listing of our current Sponsors

Old Wed, Apr-24-2013, 12:02:04 AM   #41
Frankenstein M3
M3 Unleashed

United States

Default Re: Custom Performance Innovations

The above power you will genuinely gain, it is not a selling point, but it does help!
Jump to top Frankenstein M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, Apr-24-2013, 11:53:50 AM   #42
Custom Performance
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3816 View Post
The above power you will genuinely gain, it is not a selling point, but it does help!
Exactly! With the RTX, the main goal is to eliminate all the rasp and with the cross over pipe, you pick up a few extra ponies.

Custom Performance Rasp Terminator w/cross over (RTX)

BMW M3 Performance Parts
We know the parts - not just the part number

For questions, quotes, or inventory checks...
Call or TXT me @ 540.903.3405
Email @
sales@custom-performance.net

FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Visit our website - Custom-Performance.net
Jump to top Custom Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-24-2013, 03:39:25 PM   #43
duracellttu
I think fast, I talk fast and I drive fast...

In the garage:

United States

Jack, any difference in sound with the cross over version, versus the older version without the cross over?

2005 BMW M3 ZCP - Black/Black Built not bought. All DIY!
Evolve-R | AP V2 Headers | CPI Euro200R (200 cell) | SS Non-res X-pipe + Race | 3.91 w/ 3 stage clutch | TCK SA 450/500 | Vorshlag Camber Plates
Rogue Engineering ASP, RSM, RTABs, TM | TMS Sway Bars, Camber Arms, Pullies | Mason Race Strut, Rear X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | aFe Stage 2 | SPAL Fan
AKG FCABs, SFB | Redish Reinforcement | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Treated Rod Bearings
Jump to top duracellttu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-24-2013, 03:56:45 PM   #44
Custom Performance
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by duracellttu View Post
Jack, any difference in sound with the cross over version, versus the older version without the cross over?
Not really - just a bump in HP & TQ (plus eliminating the rasp).

BMW M3 Performance Parts
We know the parts - not just the part number

For questions, quotes, or inventory checks...
Call or TXT me @ 540.903.3405
Email @
sales@custom-performance.net

FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING
Visit our website - Custom-Performance.net
Jump to top Custom Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jun-27-2014, 01:18:49 PM   #45
KashM3
E30 M3 *S54 powered chariot*

United States

Had the pleasure of dealing with Jack to trouble shoot an issue with the E30. The car was running extremely rich and I narrowed it down to the intake filter coupling attachment to the MAF sensor boot.
My story:

I have an S54 E30 and the old cheap AutoZone intake filter simply didn't work with rubber couplings to have a tight seal against the stock E46 M3 MAF sensor housing. Essentially when built....we cut the stock E46 MAF sensor housing to retain the stock MAF after the Bimmerworld Silicone intake boot. After tuning the car and running it for two years... the rubber couplings that we used to mate the two (step-up) resulted in it not being a tight fit after a few times of removing the filter for other reasons. The car began to compensate for the extra air coming through the housing by dumping fuel. The car thinks......More air=More fuel. Mind you, I'm on a EPIC Motorsports remote tune with the stock E46 M3 DME.

A couple minutes on the phone with Jack and he advised to go with the ECIS (East Coast Induction Systems) K&N 63 replacement filter. He stressed the build quality and the fact that he had only great customer feedback related to the ECIS E46 M3 filter. The part was shipped and delivered in 1 business day. Talk about quick . It worked with my setup beautifully after a few small modifications and I can now enjoy my beast without the car over compensating anymore. I will post pictures of my current ECIS filter setup with the stock MAF housing and silicone boot. Its a tight fit but it sits in there pretty.

Just because I didn't have a "typical" setup, never stopped Jack from helping me trouble-shoot over the phone WITHOUT Pictures. The man knew exactly what I was talking about....knowledge, pricing, fast shipment. Pshh Buying from CPI is a no brainer now, even for my 26 year old E30 M3 haha.

Thanks Jack! Your assistance went further than you can imagine Sir!

'88 E30 M3 Garage Queen S54 chariot tuned by Randy@EPIC Motorsports
Bimmerworld
ROHAN S54E30
A.J Autocraft L.I
Dan Vanos NYC & Beisans Systems (Raj)

AW/Blk E46 M3 03.5 6MT- 91k FOR SALE
Montego Blue 335i N54- 188k and climbing
AW E60 550i N62- 160k and climbing
Jump to top KashM3 is offline   Reply With Quote