BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 80 61.07%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 51 38.93%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old Fri, Jan-12-2018, 08:21:02 PM   #671
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle90 View Post
Still havenít heard when my bumper and diffuser are going to ship.
Just waiting on the reply. Your bumper I believe is finished (I believe it is the one posted above -- I know both carbon black bumpers ordered are finished). I believe the diffuser is being finished with the paint/detail. I expect things to ship next weeks. But once I get a conclusive answer, I will report back on the status of your order and when it will ship. I haven't forgot about you! Mine being the last order, I am eager for yours to ship as well so we can get to mine. =P

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Rogue Engineering Muffler (soon to be switched), WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, New Supersprint Oversized Twin-Piped Section 2 ...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Jan-12-2018, 08:33:10 PM   #672
Kyle90

United States

So basically shipping is getting pushed back another week? It's getting hard to keep track of all of this. The last pm I got said it would be shipped on Jan. 5th. Seems like Streamline sees all the interest in group buys and is not prioritizing paying customers that have supported them early on. They were making diffusers well before they introduced the csl front bumpers. I'm failing to see a valid excuse as to why things keep getting delayed for me. Might have to file a paypal claim to get them a bit more motivated...
Jump to top Kyle90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-12-2018, 08:49:00 PM   #673
Dr M3an M3
GroupBuyingPower@outlook. com

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
So basically shipping is getting pushed back another week? It's getting hard to keep track of all of this. The last pm I got said it would be shipped on Jan. 5th. Seems like Streamline sees all the interest in group buys and is not prioritizing paying customers that have supported them early on. They were making diffusers well before they introduced the csl front bumpers. I'm failing to see a valid excuse as to why things keep getting delayed for me. Might have to file a paypal claim to get them a bit more motivated...
Let me find out what is going on. I am waiting on a reply from them (it is midnight for them right now). I know that they are putting in all their energy/man power to fulfill current orders (which is why no new group buys have been officially "opened"). From my understanding we are just waiting on the diffuser to finish (iirc, it had to be remade since it was not perfect). But let me confirm all of this, the last thing I want to do is say something that is not correct. If you PM me your number, I will call you as soon as I hear back, or I can just post it below/PM you. The limiting factor is the amount of molds we initially had available to us. I know they are making a bunch of new molds for this reason, so that production can be exponentially sped up (which took a considerable investment on their end, to be able to afford to do). I am really sorry for the delay. I don't want to make any excuses here, just waiting to hear back so I know what exactly is going on and where things stand as of right now.

Mods: Genuine OE CSL Bumper, Karbonius CSL Airbox, OE CSL Snorkel w/ working Flap, OE Map Sensor + OE Air Rail, Paul Claude Custom Tune, CSL Engine management with CSL converted DME, Supersprint V1 Stepped Headers w/ Oversized Catless section 1, SS 2.5" Twin-Piped Oversized section 2, Rogue Engineering Muffler (soon to be switched), WPC treated rod-bearings, VinceBar (weld) + Redish Plates, Full Beisan VANOS lockdown, BBS LMs w/ PSS, CSL style CF diffuser, Vorsteiner CF CSL Bootlid, CSL SMG Engine DME tune, CSL '255' SMG DME tune.
Active Group-Buys (PM if Interested): OE CSL Bootlids, Supersprint Headers/Exhaust MEGA thread, New Supersprint Oversized Twin-Piped Section 2 ...and more to come!
Please PM me - In search of: Nothing at the moment.
Jump to top Dr M3an M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-12-2018, 09:20:02 PM   #674
0-60Motorsports
Established 1998....

In the garage:

Bahrain

I think it would be a better idea for future group buys if streamline could manufacture the products and build up stock first. This way everyoneís ordered ship out together. No delays.

Just a suggestion.
EURO 04 M3 Mods: GC DA's / Eibach Sways / PF RTABs / RE RCAs / INTRAVEE II / ///MFEST Badges / M5 SMG Knob / VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffusor / DIETZ TV in Motion / SuperSprint: Stepped Headers, Cat Deletes, Res X-pipe, Sport Muffler / Z8 Starter Button / Lamin-X / STM Paddles / OEM CSL: Steering, Interior, Intake, CF Roof / Terra MSS54HP CSL Clone + TTFS Tune / BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ / ST40's / DINAN RSB / RE Race Brace / BW Oil Cooler / 3.91 gears / Radium OCC
Jump to top 0-60Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-12-2018, 09:26:21 PM   #675
Kyle90

United States

Appreciate you looking into this for me. I get they are a growing company, and that they're trying hard to meet demand. Unfortunately, in the business world good intentions and effort aren't enough sometimes. I think it's pretty standard business practice that once you receive full payment for a good or service, you need to provide the good/service in a timely manner.

They seem to take for granted that those of us in this group buy were early adopters that took a pretty big leap of faith in their company's products. Maybe they should take a look at what happened with Status Gruppe and their poor fulfillment of group buy purchases. It's amazing what a large effect a few customers can have on a small company's business.
Old Sat, Jan-13-2018, 05:10:00 AM   #676
Turbogoat324

United States

Quote:
Appreciate you looking into this for me. I get they are a growing company, and that they're trying hard to meet demand. Unfortunately, in the business world good intentions and effort aren't enough sometimes. I think it's pretty standard business practice that once you receive full payment for a good or service, you need to provide the good/service in a timely manner.

They seem to take for granted that those of us in this group buy were early adopters that took a pretty big leap of faith in their company's products. Maybe they should take a look at what happened with Status Gruppe and their poor fulfillment of group buy purchases. It's amazing what a large effect a few customers can have on a small company's business.
Never heard about that. I always thought Status Gruppe had a pretty great reputation.
Jump to top Turbogoat324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jan-13-2018, 06:49:47 AM   #677
Bubblegunz

Bulgaria

Hi Kyle90,

We appriciate your concersn and as with any client, I am willing to refund you if you do not wish to recieve your products even though your bumper is made and detailed already. There are a couple of things however which I would like to add to this as I believe they are assumed, but are not entirely true.

DIFFUSER

The first thing I want to mention is that the diffuser was released after the Bumper. We have 2 sent diffusers until this point - one is to a Greek customer, who ordered bumper and fenders, the second is to Nabil. We have 3 diffusers which we didn't like, and one of them was the last one - yours. We made a diffuser, I wasn't 100% content with the fact that the vacuum had released air at the end of the infusion cycle. There were no physical evidence you could see, until we started detailing it. Then - there was evidence - a small bubble dot on the edge of the carbon part, so I decided this is not up to our standard and made the decision to make you a new one from scratch. I messaged you at that point exactly, telling you about the issue. I prefer to send your money back, then send you an item which is not on par with our standard. Same thing is happening with Joseph Cain, for whome we maid 2 carbon bootlid (over 1000 USD in materials and probably more in work) which my obsessive (possibly) taste didn't like. I am so glad that he is still willing to work with us, although I am guessing he is a bit discontent as well. It is not for a lack of care is all I am saying .

Putting you behind on purpose / taking you for granted

Every person who has ordered from us has had delays recently and I have adressed this time after time, saying I am sorry for that. Even the people who ordered just diffusers or just fenders etc. That is on my part something I am fixing, and I spoke about it on the previous page- that we will be making 3-4 new molds of every item to be able to make more items per week. These need time.

As with any business issues arrive and you fix them - which is what I will do right after the current orders are made and sent. It is a bit unfair to assume we are putting you last because you have paid, when we are actually refusing to take orders currently because of our inability to make them a reality as quickly as we want. We simply are making the items we need to make, and the molds that are unusued we are making items from them as well. That is NOT effecting the process of making the main items in terms of timeframes, our only limiting factor is the ammount of molds we have. Which is why the FRP items came out first and we have such delays with the carbon stuff.

Then why other items are released?

The only explanation I have for this assumption (that we are putting you behind on purpose) is becuase we are talking about a CSL Airbox, Brakes etc etc. Yep we are - I hired a second team of carbon fiber workers speciallizing in prepreg carbon fiber, and a cnc-machining team, who have nothing to do with my first team. The idea was the same - after the GB to be able to spew out more products per month while dividing my products between the two teams. But again, the money I recieved for investing was a credit from another investor company, not the ammounts I am making from this order.

Money after the items are done

Lastly, after the issues which arrose with your order, we decided to take people's rest of funds, once the items are ready, so that they do not experience any delays. That does mean I need to put the money upfront, but it also means noone will have the same experience as you did, for which I am sorry as I have said multiple times before. As I have said - we make mistakes, we learn from them.

The Item

I know you have been eager to recieve your items, all of you have and we are working on it. I want to release them possibly as mutch as you want to recieve them, and thank you for the urgency and the desires to get them. Not many companies have such anticipating clients. I hope you are content with our items at the end of the day and we make sure the wait is well worth it, we do our best for that to be the case.

I hope that makes some sense. As for all other orders once they are ready we will ask you for the funds, so that such issues never arrise again

- Antony

Last edited by Bubblegunz; Sat, Jan-13-2018 at 07:14:28 AM.
Jump to top Bubblegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jan-13-2018, 01:15:39 PM   #678
Kyle90

United States

All of what you said is fine. But you can’t even update me on when I’ll be receiving my items? Last I heard was a ship date of January 5th. I don’t think it’s asking much to get an update on this.
Old Sat, Jan-13-2018, 03:40:38 PM   #679
C///M

United States

Quote:
All of what you said is fine. But you canít even update me on when Iíll be receiving my items? Last I heard was a ship date of January 5th. I donít think itís asking much to get an update on this.
Sounds like you just need to get a refund and move on. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but I'm not sure you're wired to function in this world.

You sent payment a month ago.. a month! Honestly that's nothing when you're dealing with brand new, essentially custom products. You may disagree, but that's what this is until Streamline gets a little further along.

Either choose to support new products from a company that's growing and learning or don't. Considering the feedback that people have provided thus far on these products, what are you worried about?

Really I do apologize for coming off all holier than thou, in the end this is just 1 guy's opinion. It may be I'm just at a different point in my life where money means less and time already flies faster than I can keep up with it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Jump to top C///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Jan-13-2018, 04:08:50 PM   #680
Turbogoat324

United States

I get the frustration felt by the buyer but they have stayed in constant contact on this thread. You should just get your money back if you are unhappy waiting. I do kind of agree that a month is not all that long to wait when dealing with a new small shop. Obviously waiting isnít ideal, but just think a little longer and youíll have a nice bumper that should fit really well! 👍
Jump to top Turbogoat324 is offline   Reply With Quote