BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

Old Fri, Sep-27-2019, 07:16:48 AM   #21
Min3

United States

Default Re: NEW!!! Status Gruppe E46 M3 CSL "Finned" Rear Diffuser

Looks good! How about cash on delivery?
Jump to top Min3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Sep-28-2019, 01:11:05 AM   #22
Status Gruppe Manufacturing
M3Forum Sponsor

Reputation: 0 Status Gruppe Manufacturing is on a distinguished road

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo M View Post
You said this multiple times in your other threads in the past years lol. But good luck and hope you prove otherwise this time
Thank you. last year was too much for 1 person could handle. Mike admitted that in the past . A lot has happened and we are excited for what we have been working on! there is now 4 people in the company (3 owners and 1 employee) and we are all dedicated to make this company awesome again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36man View Post
I donít think a pre-order is setting you guys up for success. Unless cash flow is an issue, Iíd advise waiting until you have the units in hand and can QC them in case issues pop up.

Just my $.02

Interesting to see a different take on a finned diffuser. I havenít seen another aside from the Vorsteiner version from a while back.
Thank you. We have over 600 units of our regular diffuser out in the world which is made is the same factory as this. We have already started shipping pre-orders and have a lot on order already with our factory. we are not using pre-order money to fund this. just offering a pre-order price for early birds. the price will go to $495 once full inventory is ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippstuh View Post
Would be nice if I got a reply to my email
Please PM with your email so we can find it. Im sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpiazzam3 View Post
ďInternal issues, changing manufacturers, qc, new building etc........Ē. Weíve herd this before. If you just told people the truth like 6-10 weeks for shipping it would be better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have moved 2 times in the past 7 months due to landlords agreeing to lifts and cars in the building and then going back on that. we want to offer all services like we did in SD but in our new LA location. like I said we know our timelines and have spent $150K on inventory in the last 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TboneM3 View Post
They'd fuk that timeline up too
Rome wasnt built in a day. Let us prove you wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min3 View Post
Looks good! How about cash on delivery?
Thank you! When we have units instock we will post in this thread.

The Status Gruppe INC.
Phone. #619-887-6006
Email: Info@statusgruppe.com
Website.StatusGruppe.com
Like us on Facebook!
Instagram
Jump to top Status Gruppe Manufacturing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Sep-28-2019, 06:34:06 AM   #23
TboneM3
YNWA

In the garage:

United States

"Rome wasn't built in a day"

You've been breaking promise after promise for years.

Evolve-R Alpha N Evolve CF CSL Airbox Eventuri Scoop Supersprint V1 stepped 2.5" SS V1 2.5" sect 1 SS unres 2.5" sect 2 SCZA 2.5" sect 3 Besian RE pulleys/fan delete CSL battery

Bilstein HD B6 + GroundControl/Eibach 325/550lb + GC "tall" RSMs Hotchkis front sway F & R strut bars TMS camber & subframe plates Eibach alu rear camber arms RE trans mounts AKG poly subf/diff 95a SDW RTAB OE weighted ///M knob + ZHP alcantara boot + UUC DSSR

OE CSL trunk Cobra Nogaros + BK + manual OE bases TMS black pedals Sportline 8S 18"x 8.5/9.5" MPSS 245/275 APEX 75mm Studs Brembo 996 4 pot 36/40 345mm CSL & 28/30 328mm CSL ZHP "712" rack
Jump to top TboneM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Sep-30-2019, 07:01:16 PM   #24
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
"Rome wasn't built in a day"

You've been breaking promise after promise for years.
Did Mike service you well when you bought your SCZA Muffler?
Status Gruppe was a 1 person company for the last 8 years. Mike was doing all he could to keep up as well as deal with multiple manufacturers that closed and under delivered on promises. That is the last we will talk about the past in this thread. if you are not interested in the product listed please keep this thread for what it was intended for. we will be updating out thread in the main forum very soon.

The Status Gruppe INC.
Phone. #619-887-6006
Website.StatusGruppe.com
Like us on Facebook!
Instagram

Last edited by Status Gruppe Manufacturing; Mon, Sep-30-2019 at 07:04:36 PM.
Old Mon, Sep-30-2019, 07:20:07 PM   #25
TboneM3
YNWA

In the garage:

United States

No, I bought it second hand which is the only way I'll ever have a sgt part.

Doesn't matter if it was just Mike or if there are 100 employees now, the main issue has always been the lies and false promises. Had Mike given honest, reasonable timeframes on orders, things wouldn't be the way they are now with respect to the collective opinion of doing business with sgt.

Evolve-R Alpha N Evolve CF CSL Airbox Eventuri Scoop Supersprint V1 stepped 2.5" SS V1 2.5" sect 1 SS unres 2.5" sect 2 SCZA 2.5" sect 3 Besian RE pulleys/fan delete CSL battery

Bilstein HD B6 + GroundControl/Eibach 325/550lb + GC "tall" RSMs Hotchkis front sway F & R strut bars TMS camber & subframe plates Eibach alu rear camber arms RE trans mounts AKG poly subf/diff 95a SDW RTAB OE weighted ///M knob + ZHP alcantara boot + UUC DSSR

OE CSL trunk Cobra Nogaros + BK + manual OE bases TMS black pedals Sportline 8S 18"x 8.5/9.5" MPSS 245/275 APEX 75mm Studs Brembo 996 4 pot 36/40 345mm CSL & 28/30 328mm CSL ZHP "712" rack
Jump to top TboneM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Oct-01-2019, 01:56:06 AM   #26
chldplz

United States

Personally, I wish you guys the best and I had a negative experience in the past as well. I don't wish ill on anyone, but I will wait for others to post up current positive experiences before ordering again.

Hopefully you can right the ship.
Jump to top chldplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Oct-01-2019, 03:07:38 AM   #27
bostonbruck

In the garage:

United States

Not ordering anything until I see more good reviews. Not trying to get lied and ignored once payment goes through.

OWN 2005 E46 M3 Jet Black/LSB ZCP
OEM LSB interior Supersprint muffler, gloss black grills, RTD shifter, Beisan Vanos coming soon
SOLD 1999 Lexus LS400
SOLD 1997 Techno Violet E36 M3/4/5 Slicktop
SOLD 2001 E46 325i
CRASHED 2002 Jet black 6MT Coupe

WTB: Supersprint V1 headers
Jump to top bostonbruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Oct-01-2019, 06:33:06 PM   #28
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
No, I bought it second hand which is the only way I'll ever have a sgt part.

Doesn't matter if it was just Mike or if there are 100 employees now, the main issue has always been the lies and false promises. Had Mike given honest, reasonable timeframes on orders, things wouldn't be the way they are now with respect to the collective opinion of doing business with sgt.

Did you ever stop to think Mike was being told dates by factories and then they did not deliver? this happened a lot in the past which is the main reason we changed all of our manufacturing. We are even planning in house production of 80% of our product line by the end of 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chldplz View Post
Personally, I wish you guys the best and I had a negative experience in the past as well. I don't wish ill on anyone, but I will wait for others to post up current positive experiences before ordering again.

Hopefully you can right the ship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonbruck View Post
Not ordering anything until I see more good reviews. Not trying to get lied and ignored once payment goes through.
Totally fair. Shipped a Jet black finned diffuser yesterday to NY, also a Mystic blue will ship this week to a customer. I will ask them to post their honest opinion. It sucks for companies like ours as you guys only see negative. we have shipped hundreds of parts this year

The Status Gruppe INC.
Phone. #619-887-6006
Website.StatusGruppe.com
Like us on Facebook!
Instagram
Old Tue, Oct-01-2019, 07:20:12 PM   #29
fattycharged
can't even

In the garage:

Zimbabwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status Gruppe Manufacturing View Post
Did you ever stop to think Mike was being told dates by factories and then they did not deliver? this happened a lot in the past which is the main reason we changed all of our manufacturing. We are even planning in house production of 80% of our product line by the end of 2020.

Totally fair. Shipped a Jet black finned diffuser yesterday to NY, also a Mystic blue will ship this week to a customer. I will ask them to post their honest opinion. It sucks for companies like ours as you guys only see negative. we have shipped hundreds of parts this year

Literally no one cares about excuses for failure to deliver goods after payment is made, ever, they are meaningless. Successful businesses do what they say they are going to do, period. There really is no middle ground.

Why would you even bother taking pre-orders at this point if you arenít using the funds for your production PO? Market research??

Surprised youíve lasted this long with responses like this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old Wed, Oct-02-2019, 01:59:59 AM   #30
M3Forum Sponsor

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattycharged View Post
Literally no one cares about excuses for failure to deliver goods after payment is made, ever, they are meaningless. Successful businesses do what they say they are going to do, period. There really is no middle ground.

Why would you even bother taking pre-orders at this point if you arenít using the funds for your production PO? Market research??

Surprised youíve lasted this long with responses like this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We understand and are willing to prove we are here to stay and provide the same if not better products and the best customer service we can.

as stated above:
We have already started shipping pre-orders and have a lot on order already with our factory. we are not using pre-order money to fund this. just offering a pre-order price for early birds. the price will go to $495 once full inventory is ready.

We are also using this and Instagram to help with our ordering to ensure we have enough pieces to cover demand.

The Status Gruppe INC.
Phone. #619-887-6006
Website.StatusGruppe.com
Like us on Facebook!
Instagram