BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Parts for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Parts for Sale/Wanted Post your Parts Wanted, and non commercial bmw related items for sale. We ask that companies selling goods become a Sponsor to advertise your goods.

View Poll Results: Please ONLY VOTE if you sincerely plan to participate. No dreamers.
I am interested in an FRP CSL Front Bumper 80 61.07%
I am interested in a Fully CF CSL Front Bumper 51 38.93%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sat, Jan-13-2018, 10:08:54 PM   #681
Kyle90

United States

Default Re: CSL Front Bumper Group-Buy

"Constant contact" is pretty subjective. The last I heard before I complained is that it would ship January 5th (this was after I was told it would be ready in late November, then December). Leighton was kind enough to give me the honest answer via pm that the diffuser won't be ready ship for about 2 more weeks. I have no problem waiting longer, what rubs me the wrong way is when Streamline can't just give me an honest answer.

I'm sure the products will be of great fit and finish and I'll just shut up now and be patient.
Jump to top Kyle90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Jan-16-2018, 04:32:37 PM   #682
M spec
Rembrandt Audio

Austria

Was there any confirmation that the splitters work with the V-CSL/OE bumpers?
Jump to top M spec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Jan-17-2018, 05:08:59 PM   #683
M spec
Rembrandt Audio

Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by M spec View Post
bump.
Jump to top M spec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-19-2018, 07:36:52 PM   #684
Like I Stole It

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle90 View Post
"Constant contact" is pretty subjective. The last I heard before I complained is that it would ship January 5th (this was after I was told it would be ready in late November, then December). Leighton was kind enough to give me the honest answer via pm that the diffuser won't be ready ship for about 2 more weeks. I have no problem waiting longer, what rubs me the wrong way is when Streamline can't just give me an honest answer.

I'm sure the products will be of great fit and finish and I'll just shut up now and be patient.
I feel your pain - while there hasn't been a request for payment from me there has been a consistent 'moving of the goalpost' since November. Right now it sounds like February is most likely for us if they told you two weeks from the 13th.

I recognize and empathize with the growing pains and delays due to wanting to get it right. That said, nearly 6 months (August 10th) in order to complete 14 orders does seem excessive. Especially when you're driving around like this:

Performance: K&N Drop-In, Samco Intake Boot, Agency Power Headers, Supersprint Race, Evolve Tune, CSL SMG DME, 4.10 Polished Diff from Dan@Diffsonline

Handling: AKG FCAB's, Rogue RTAB's, GC Swaybars F&R, Dinan Strut Brace, AKG Diff & Subframe Bushings, AKG Motor Mounts, Rogue Transmission Mounts, Rogue RSM's, Vert Floorpan, HPF Subframe Reinforcement Kit, Koni/Eibach Combo

Looks: 19" SSR GT3's/18" BBS CH-Blacks, 18" Apex Arc 8's Black Gills/Grills, Smoked Markers, Storm Motorwerks Shifter/Ring/Handbrake, Reflector Delete

Jump to top Like I Stole It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Jan-19-2018, 08:31:30 PM   #685
daytonaviolet
OEM CSL Whoore

In the garage:

Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by M spec View Post
i reached out to them and they said yes it fits on my oem csl bumper. it should also fit on vcsl as those are made from oem csl molds.

but with anything replica, might need to do some trimming.

Tischer aka GetBmwParts
Jump to top daytonaviolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Jan-22-2018, 01:08:15 PM   #686
Bubblegunz

Bulgaria

Hi Boyz,

Monday small update:

Item Accdents During Transport

I want to get this out of the way as it is important. Please read it. Na-Bill’s bumper was sent to him the week before last week I believe and the item has arrived damaged. These things happen, I understand. What is extremely confusing to me, and is happening for the third time now since we are in business – is the fact that the item was opened somewhere along the line. You can see on the images I am uploading below here (sent to us from Na-Bill) that the tape used to close the item from us was clear, but after it was opened the tape used is brown on top – we do not use brown tape.

It would be amazing to know who would open up our items, take all the bubble wrap and protection off and then just not bother putting it back on, leaving all edges exposed etc. My first though was – it is customs, but that is a mystery to me still.

What this means is that from this point forward, every one of you guys will receive a picture of the item Rolled in 3 layers of bubblewrap and stretch (before its put in the box), a picture of it placed in the box with all the stretch in the box to protect it, and a picture of the Box just before it is given to UPS.

And please, if the box fails to arrive to you the way we have showed you on the pictures, and if there is any damage, do not hesitate to contact us. Your items have insurance, so we will help you with the process. Usually UPS wants the receiver to open the case so that UPS in the USA can do an investigation, so we will help you with this as mutch as we can as well. We will try to open a case from here anyway, so you have nothing to fuss about after all. SO again if anything like that happens, get in touch.

Pictures of how the item arrived:

Item Orders

Joseph Cain: Bootlid is ready drying out - should be shipped this week with bumper
Kyle90: diffuser is out of the bakery, will be detailed. Shipping early next week.
Brian Kreamer: Both items are ready, expect a message from Mike. Your items will be shipped this week.
Ian: Bumpers are prepped for paint, soon to be ready. Diffusers will be out of the molds next week and sent the following with the 2 bumpers.
Ryan Ramsey: Bumper is ready, expect a message from Mike. WIll be sent this week.
Sean Powell: Both your items are ready - bumper and bootlid. We are waiting on your diffuser. Your order will be shipped late next week hopefully.

That is the update, I am in a bit of hurry for a meeting, so got to go. Will touch base with you guys soon!

- Antony
Jump to top Bubblegunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Jan-22-2018, 02:49:10 PM   #687
SeanE46

In the garage:

Armenia

Make something for us bumper carrier guys!
Jump to top SeanE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Jan-22-2018, 09:16:09 PM   #688
KoukiMonster

Pakistan

Yeap sucks to wait so long to have a bumper arrive like that. Antony has already been in touch with UPS so I’m just waiting for them to contact me. Atleast the diffuser looks undamaged so I’ll probably throw that on soon once it warms up a bit.

Jump to top KoukiMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-23-2018, 05:40:15 PM   #689
alwaysbored786

In the garage:

United States

Just wanted to chime in, after reading through the thread, I can understand the people who ordered months ago and are frustrated. But seeing how Streamline is handling their customer service is impressive!

Expect me to be on the second group buy!!
1996 M3 Coupe, Techno Violet/Hurricane, 5MT

Gone but not fogotten:
1997 M3 Coupe Techno Violet/Mulberry 5MT, 2004 Noble M12 GTO 3R 6MT, 1996 XJ Red/Tan AT, 1995 M3 Coupe Silver 5MT, 1988 325e Black/Black 5MT, 2002 330ci Blue/Grey 5MT, 2003 ZHP Sedan Black/Black 6MT, 2003 M3 Imola Red/Black 6MT
Jump to top alwaysbored786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Jan-23-2018, 08:45:57 PM   #690
rramseyr

United States

I got my final bill and paid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top rramseyr is offline   Reply With Quote