BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Tue, Nov-21-2017, 12:28:24 PM   #81
mcfreid

In the garage:

United States

Default Re: Post those Black Friday deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxima SE View Post
yeah, ive had one for several years and never seen it go on sale. this is THE jack to have

disagree completely. simply because the "long reach" HF jack is fantastic. its very long and you can easily jack the car up using the front / rear jacking points without having to crawl under the car. especially if you're slammed. its super low profile as well which makes it easy to slide it under the car and reach the jacking points. good luck doing that with the costco jack. its too short, and looks bulkier.

ive had a HF for several years without any problems. almost all shops have HF jacks too. this jack just cant be beat, but thats my opnion/experience

I have this jack and it is not low enough to reach the center front jack point (it reaches the rear no problem). My car is stock height and I still have to drive onto planks before using the jack. However, this is still the best jack by far that I've ever used. Even with driving onto planks, most other jacks will not have the reach to touch that front center mount. And, you can't use the side jack points because you will not be able to get a jack stand onto them at the same time. So, there really isn't much of an alternative to buying the low profile long reach HF jack.
Jump to top mcfreid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Tue, Nov-21-2017, 12:53:38 PM   #82
Zroman610

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfreid
I have this jack and it is not low enough to reach the center front jack point (it reaches the rear no problem). My car is stock height and I still have to drive onto planks before using the jack. However, this is still the best jack by far that I've ever used. Even with driving onto planks, most other jacks will not have the reach to touch that front center mount. And, you can't use the side jack points because you will not be able to get a jack stand onto them at the same time. So, there really isn't much of an alternative to buying the low profile long reach HF jack.

Agreed. I've had mine for about 8 years now and love it. Although, I should probably change out the oil in it soon after reading those other comments. HF tools are great for the weekend DIY mechanic. Come to think of it, my ratchet/wrench set are the only tools i own that aren't from HF lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jump to top Zroman610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue, Nov-21-2017, 01:01:43 PM   #83
2006E46M3fan

In the garage:

United States

Fabspeed black Friday and cyber Monday sale. Unless something gets added it is a little underwhelming compared to previous ones (50% off their headers). Still thought I'd post as it appears it's 15% off all their items.

http://www.fabspeed.com/black-friday...m_medium=email
Old Tue, Nov-21-2017, 11:41:07 PM   #84
OldFanatic
19 yr BMWCCA Member

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo M View Post
These intakes donít even look good, too many breaks between pipings, not a clean look. On top of the high pricing to downgrade in looks from stock imo. Add in no real gains in performance or sound (forgive me if Iím wrong). I guess if you like the look then itís cool.

Iím seeing gruppe m going for over $3k and in other vendors $1.5k lol, not sure if theyíre different
yep that pricing is really high now. that's "list" and nobody sold that at suggested list. heck even EAS sells it cheaper than that, and they're not cheap either.
i have one. looks 100x better than the stock when new. seriously comparing the high tech carbon fiber looks to plastic?
and it's proven by EC magazine to provide power gains and sound. although nothing over the top, it's not a noise maker. if looking for something like that you'd be best with something else.
agreed it's not for everyone. and at that listed price not worth it imho at all. but when those everturi's came out you could see how they took from GruppeM and missed in the things that make it better over a decade ago
-SANS SUNROOF-
Jump to top OldFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-22-2017, 04:42:18 PM   #85
2006E46M3fan

In the garage:

United States

Bimmerworld bf specials:
http://www.bimmerworld.com/About-Us/Black-Friday-Deals/
Old Wed, Nov-22-2017, 04:45:54 PM   #86
2006E46M3fan

In the garage:

United States

Status Gruppe has a coupon code of BF17 for 15%. Was going to look into the eventuri intake but $60 shipping ruined it for me.
Old Wed, Nov-22-2017, 05:57:31 PM   #87
KS Golfer

United States

BW surely meant to put up a deal on front PFC big brake kit didn't they? they have the rear on there but no front?
Old Wed, Nov-22-2017, 06:00:20 PM   #88
nholmes
Track Junky

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Golfer View Post
BW surely meant to put up a deal on front PFC big brake kit didn't they? they have the rear on there but no front?
I saw that.

I got all excited and then saw it was just the rear kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate047 View Post
Are you feeling loose in the rear end currently?
Jump to top nholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-22-2017, 06:19:04 PM   #89
delvin
Water Champion

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by werfer View Post
Theyíre back on sale now. $70. Mine arrived yesterday. I tested them out briefly. Donít think youíre beating the audio and features for $70. Iím actually thinking about buying a 2nd pair.

Edit: I bought a 2nd pair. And a set for my dad for Christmas because he liked them so much

Just got mine set up and they are great. I agree 100%, you aren't beating these for the price.

Thanks for the heads up brotha!
Jump to top delvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Nov-22-2017, 06:30:43 PM   #90
dothraki

United States

Ebay flash sale right now. $15 off $75 via eBay App.

Code at checkout: PSHOPAPP

Ends today at 6pm PST.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2017/11...887&rmvSB=true
Jump to top dothraki is offline   Reply With Quote