BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E36 M3 (1992-1999)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E36 M3 (1992-1999) {Euro - S50 B32 321hp @ 7400 rpm} {U.S. - S52 B32 240 hp @ 6000 rpm}
Total Produced: 71,212 - Years Produced: 1992 to 1999

Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 12:24:09 PM   #141
W///

In the garage:

Thailand

Default Re: LTW clears and a drop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblock View Post
Do you have a thread anywhere on your e92? Bimmerpost probably? Would love to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure! PMed it to you so that we don't derail Chris' thread
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 03:00:59 PM   #142
cblock

In the garage:

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Sure! PMed it to you so that we don't derail Chris' thread
Thanks! Beautiful E92 you have there, super clean!

Chris, car looks amazing man! Would love to see it with ambers back on but whatever

Jump to top cblock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Wed, Apr-05-2017, 08:34:10 PM   #143
StJamesM
Store Bay

Trinidad and Tobago

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
I just can't do it. I love the E92 too much and it's truly my forever car. Plus I've got way too much into mods that I'll never see again.

I want to do some light mods to the E36. Something super clean like westopher's car (maybe start with exhaust), keep the Z4M Roadster as is (great out of the box, although so quiet), keep e92 (it's done mod wise). I'll decide how to add the M2 at the very end of its lifecycle.

That would be in a perfect world of course. I would love a 997TT, but I'm getting scared away by the maintenance and cost.

i checked out your build thread and i'd have to agree with you

your e92 is well done, i wouldnt swap it for an M2 either (whats the point?)

I'll ive done for the e36 is custom magnaflow exhaust plus the dinan CAI and Bosch intake boot (though may swap it with my bimmerworld boot aka ASC delete)

I want to get the M50 manifold kit (and the manifold itself) and that'll probably be it, engine-wise... not trying to get too cumbersome with re-builds and that... not until i find a slicktop e36M as a proper 'project' toy to have alongside this one...

Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust [no Cats], GruppeM Intake, Evolve-R ECU, Eriscsson front bumper, Ericsson Amuse trunk lid, Strasse forged SM8, Bilstein B12 sportline
past
- F355GTS-6mt
- JCW CooperS

Quote:
in a perfect world i'd have a singer and a fully restored goat, period
Jump to top StJamesM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, Apr-06-2017, 01:07:39 PM   #144
W///

In the garage:

Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by StJamesM View Post
i checked out your build thread and i'd have to agree with you

your e92 is well done, i wouldnt swap it for an M2 either (whats the point?)

I'll ive done for the e36 is custom magnaflow exhaust plus the dinan CAI and Bosch intake boot (though may swap it with my bimmerworld boot aka ASC delete)

I want to get the M50 manifold kit (and the manifold itself) and that'll probably be it, engine-wise... not trying to get too cumbersome with re-builds and that... not until i find a slicktop e36M as a proper 'project' toy to have alongside this one...
I can't really see myself swapping any cars at this point. They're all different in their own ways and I really like them all. Now if something were to happen to the E36 where it got totaled, then the M2 would probably be its replacement. Hopefully it never comes down to that though, because I know it'll be almost impossible to find another Techno Coupe for the money I paid for mine.

It's funny because this thread has stopped me from selling my E36 so many times. I look at his pictures and can't help but think how cool E36s are. Maybe I should pay attention to my car more
Old Thu, Apr-06-2017, 05:09:49 PM   #145
StJamesM
Store Bay

Trinidad and Tobago

^ might as well, your E92 needs nothing, and as you say the Z is great out of the box.

you CANT sell your techno -- if u do, wait until the end of 2018.. we have similar taste too, i noticed you started off with contours then switched to LTW... i dont like contours on Techno for some reason; good move lol

Akrapovic Evolution Titanium Exhaust [no Cats], GruppeM Intake, Evolve-R ECU, Eriscsson front bumper, Ericsson Amuse trunk lid, Strasse forged SM8, Bilstein B12 sportline
past
- F355GTS-6mt
- JCW CooperS

Quote:
in a perfect world i'd have a singer and a fully restored goat, period
Jump to top StJamesM is offline   Reply With Quote