BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E46 M3 (2001-2006)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E46 M3 (2001-2006) Engine: S54 - Max Hp: 333 hp at 7,900 rpm / 262 lb/ft at 4,900 rpm
Total Produced: 45,000+ - Years Produced: 2001 to 2006.

Old Thu, Feb-05-2015, 10:28:30 PM   #41
gleech

In the garage:

Philippines

Default Re: Official: BMW PNPC (Part Number Price Comparison) v2.8.1

And take note that FCP has a lifetime warranty.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/page/lifetime-guarantee

SuperSprint V2 headers, CP cats rasp killer, Scorza muffler, Frank Smith custom Alpha-N tune, Repoman CSL airbox
TMS subframe reinforcement kit
GC trackschool kit - 525/545 lb springs, GC FCABs/Powerflex RTABs
OEM Nav, Bluetooth, Sirius, Intravee and Euro Mirror

CSL AIRBOX GROUP BUY: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=444943
Jump to top gleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Fri, Feb-06-2015, 08:02:23 PM   #42
SilberVogel

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3 hal View Post
props for creating this SilberVogel, I use it frequently
Thank you, sir. Glad to hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleeplax View Post
Sweet. Let me know if you need any beta testers for the mac version, I'm a software developer
Absolutely; would like to have a few people other than myself test it out and make sure everything works as it should beforehand. Appreciate the offer, and I'll shoot you a PM with a beta version once it gets to that point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admranger View Post
Please make a mac version as it's my primary laptop. I have a windoze based laptop, but it's mostly work stuff on it.

Looks like a heck of a product.
Thanks, it's been a fun project. I'll post back with updates periodically, the update coming next week is for the Windows version, but hopefully I'll have some solid time afterwards to work on the Mac version.

DIYs help you save money with repairs; let www.bmwpnpc.com help you save money with the parts.

About | FAQ | ChangeLog | Download | Forum Discussion
Jump to top SilberVogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Feb-06-2015, 08:16:19 PM   #43
TboneM3
YNWA

In the garage:

United States

Is there a web-based version of the tool or do I need to download an executable?

Evolve-R ∑ eVenturi ∑ Euro Headers|Sect 1 ∑ OE CSL ∑ OM Scorza ∑ D/A pullies/fan delete ∑ TMS camber/subf plates
RE ∑ Besian ∑ AKG ∑ AutoSolutions 30% ∑ TMS front sway ∑ GroundControl(Koni/Eibach) ∑ Sportline 8S 18" PSS 245/275
Pioneer DEH-80PRS ∑ Eclipse PA5422 ∑ CDT HD-6 + WS-100i ∑ CDT EX-530

Beater: 1999 Civic LX - Kenwood x998 ∑ Eclipse 32430 ∑ CDT HD-6 + HD-100 ∑ CDT EX-530 ∑ Clarion 10"
Jump to top TboneM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri, Feb-06-2015, 08:52:39 PM   #44
SilberVogel

United States

^ No web-based version, but the executable is a standalone application. No install necessary, simply download and use, and delete if you no longer wish to use it.

It allows for sites to be opened in new tabs, all within the same window, along with right-click integration (while the program is running), ability to save settings, build excel templates, and a few other things since itís offline.

Iíve occasionally had people request the .exe renamed to .txt to avoid download issues with whatever network theyíre on. If thatís the case, just let me know.

DIYs help you save money with repairs; let www.bmwpnpc.com help you save money with the parts.

Old Fri, Feb-06-2015, 10:32:49 PM   #45
TboneM3
YNWA

In the garage:

United States

No, it's fine. I can run it at home rather than at work ;P. Thanks for your hard work.

Evolve-R ∑ eVenturi ∑ Euro Headers|Sect 1 ∑ OE CSL ∑ OM Scorza ∑ D/A pullies/fan delete ∑ TMS camber/subf plates
RE ∑ Besian ∑ AKG ∑ AutoSolutions 30% ∑ TMS front sway ∑ GroundControl(Koni/Eibach) ∑ Sportline 8S 18" PSS 245/275
Pioneer DEH-80PRS ∑ Eclipse PA5422 ∑ CDT HD-6 + WS-100i ∑ CDT EX-530

Beater: 1999 Civic LX - Kenwood x998 ∑ Eclipse 32430 ∑ CDT HD-6 + HD-100 ∑ CDT EX-530 ∑ Clarion 10"
Jump to top TboneM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-09-2015, 10:41:24 AM   #46
SilberVogel

United States

Default Update: BMW PNPC (Part Number Price Comparison) v3.0.0

Alright gents, new 3.0 version of the tool is available for download!

Horizontal layout affords for additional vendors in the future and some extra room for sorting options. Should be a little more organized and informative, as there's more room for notes on how things work and most buttons/settings have additional explanations when you hover over them. Using the tool should be a little more self-explanatory now for those who may not have seen/read through the first post.

Donít know if anyone else will find it useful, but have added the option to sort vendors by including/excluding online dealerships. Default settings are set to exclude dealerships, but new defaults can easily be saved in the ďSettingsĒ tab. If you have any saved settings already, those will carry over to the 3.0 version and will not be overwritten. Have also added BMW of Bridgewater to the list.

Iíve received a lot of great input and suggestions on the tool, and donít know if Iíll have the time or skill to accomplish everything, but please keep the feedback coming. Always nice to hear itís being put to good use.

Will be working on the Mac version, as mentioned back on post #26, and will report back once that gets closer to completion.

As always, the most up-to-date version is available for download at www.bmwpnpc.com.

Thanks guys!

Old Wed, Apr-08-2015, 07:18:16 PM   #47
SilberVogel

United States

Update: Mac version is finally here! Also have a new version for Windows users.

First of all, want to give a huge thank you to 98PoleCat, BDUB328I, cvx5832, glhx, HarleyRob, jeepo, jfoj, Sansho, SOMT, and so many others who have been generous with their time. To everyone who has sent me PMs, e-mails, left feedback here and elsewhere, shared the tool, made suggestions, caught errors, beta tested, or just been a good sounding board for ideas, I can’t thank you enough. Want others to realize that a lot of the improvements over the past several months are largely due to the suggestions and input from so many people other than myself.

There are still a great number of suggestions that haven’t been incorporated into the tool, either due to lack of time or lack of skill on my part. The project has evolved quite a bit from where it first started, and I’m sure it will do so many times again from where it is now. I'm excited to finally have a Mac version available, as it’s been the top request since day one, and look forward to all the tweaks and improvements still yet to come.

Some quick notes about the latest Windows and Mac versions:

Additional Vendors Added:
- Endras BMW (Canada)
- My Bimmer Parts

General Usability Improvements:
- Combined Vendors and International Vendors into single tab
- Renamed search buttons to more accurately reflect their action
- Added option to set either the “OE” or “OEM” button as default search
- Added button to copy prices to clipboard on search tab
- Added save and load preferred vendors buttons to search tab
- Added the ability to show/hide tooltips
- Miscellaneous tweaks and improvements

Over the next week or so, I’ll be working on cleaning up the first post so it’s more up-to-date. Need to also make a new video since a lot has changed since that version. Hope everyone finds the recent changes useful and will still be working on this when I have the time. This week is quite busy for me, but wanted to get these updates out to everyone while I had a moment.

As always, the most up-to-date version is available at www.bmwpnpc.com.

Thank you, again!

Quick note on file size: Mac version is quite a bit bigger than the Windows one, and I've got it on the list to add that as a FAQ on the site explaining why. On my connection, it takes about two minutes to download the Mac version (195mb) vs. two seconds for the Windows one (460kb). Reason for the size difference is because I used WineBottler to convert much of the existing program to Mac. Converting to Mac includes some additional resources for everything to work correctly, which is what adds to the file size. Didn't know about WineBottler until I started looking into things, but it's pretty nifty and might be useful for someone looking to do something similar: http://winebottler.kronenberg.org

Last edited by SilberVogel; Thu, Apr-09-2015 at 08:09:21 AM.
Old Mon, Aug-17-2015, 06:39:35 AM   #48
Flow

In the garage:

France

This needs a bump.
Now do it for Europe please
Old Mon, Aug-17-2015, 06:51:01 AM   #49
SilberVogel

United States

Thanks for the bump! Iím behind on some updates Iíve been meaning to get out, but should have time to tackle a few things soon.

Husker Parts has recently updated their website and product URLs, so I'm working on a fix for the "OE Price" detection. Tomkinson BMW has also recently discontinued online sales, so I'll be removing them from the list. And Guten Parts no longer shows prices on their website, so I'm keeping an eye out to see if that's an error on their end or not.

Shoot me a list of vendors in Europe youíd like to see, and Iíll see what I can do. Schmiedmann is the only one on the list at the moment, but would like to expand the international vendors a bit.

Old Mon, Aug-17-2015, 07:00:14 AM   #50
Flow

In the garage:

France

Perfect !

Here are some :
http://www.online-teile.com/bmw-ersatzteile/
http://www.leebmann24.de/
http://www.salesafter.eu/ <- important one !
https://www.autoteile-meile.de/autom...MW-ersatzteile
http://www.oscaro.com/Catalog/PartsList/Find
http://www.autoteiledirekt.de/automa...teile-bmw.html
http://www.pkwteile.de/autoteile/bmw-ersatzteile

Thank you