BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E36 M3 (1992-1999)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E36 M3 (1992-1999) {Euro - S50 B32 321hp @ 7400 rpm} {U.S. - S52 B32 240 hp @ 6000 rpm}
Total Produced: 71,212 - Years Produced: 1992 to 1999

Old Thu, May-31-2007, 12:40:24 AM   #21
Shock(/\)ave
Freedom Under Democracy

Canada

Unhappy

I went to a local dealership here this afternoon to place an order for parts I need to add a few nice touches to my car.

They no longer carry the original white glovebox flashlights, and most of these labels are special order items that may or may not be available anymore.

Looks like realoem.com is cracking down on us for linking to their images...

Founder Of The New Car Smell Club & The Canadian Edition Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BabyDady View Post
i once stood in front of my x fiance and said .... wow that right there is the love of my life, and i pointed at an m3
Jump to top Shock(/\)ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 03:40:52 AM   #22
JohnDojah
Skank!

United States

damn!
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 04:19:04 AM   #23
fitchesbass
I couldn't find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post
I went to a local dealership here this afternoon to place an order for parts I need to add a few nice touches to my car.

They no longer carry the original white glovebox flashlights, and most of these labels are special order items that may or may not be available anymore.

I don't think I could ever be as anal as you with an e36 unless I had sibal's car. It's made to be driven, euro engine or not... and take it to redline to clear out all that carbon that is probably built up from driving it like a grandma.

Last edited by fitchesbass; Thu, May-31-2007 at 04:22:46 AM.
Jump to top fitchesbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 04:33:07 AM   #24
Shock(/\)ave
Freedom Under Democracy

Canada

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchesbass View Post
I don't think I could ever be as anal as you with an e36 unless I had sibils car.
While I respect his car, I'd much rather have Alan Taur's old car, Jon's (Vitolo) or mine.

Quote:
It's made to be driven, euro engine or not... and take it to redline to clear out all that carbon that is probably built up from driving it like a grandma.
I'm getting more than a little sick of you guys giving me shit for the way I take care of my car, especially considering it's so rare and worth well over double or triple most of the cars on this forum now.

Since most of you don't even live in the same country as I do, maybe you should stop with the comments about my driving.

Founder Of The New Car Smell Club & The Canadian Edition Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3BabyDady View Post
i once stood in front of my x fiance and said .... wow that right there is the love of my life, and i pointed at an m3
Jump to top Shock(/\)ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 04:41:29 AM   #25
fitchesbass

United States

I am not trying to give you crap man. I am just saying if my grandma owned an M3 she would make sure everything was nice and organized and like new with all the stickers that do nothing with anything... Yea, your car is probably worth a decent amount that's great... I am sure some people have bigger d1ck's than some people on this forum too but they still put them to use. Imo its a sports car. You buy it for that reason (again imo) not to put stickers on and go online to say how rare your car is. I mean if you don't trust yourself to push the car, then by all means don't. But it's made for fun and people have spent a lot more money on a car and tracked it or pushed it when necessary on the road.

Again not trying to pry, just stating my opinion and my take on sports cars in general. Like my neighbor who bought a e46 m3 manual and thought it had 7 gears and never ever pushes it hard, it's just a waste to me and not what the ///M (motorsport) was originally about.
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 04:42:24 AM   #26
JohnDojah
Skank!

United States

You have a beautiful car, rare, pristine, and you take care of it...I wish you were female...

GUYS WTF...HE HAS A 94 s50b30! Lay off the guy! 1 less IMPORTANT car destroyed IMO
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 04:45:52 AM   #27
fitchesbass

United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDojah View Post
You have a beautiful car, rare, pristine, and you take care of it...I wish you were female...

GUYS WTF...HE HAS A 94 s50b30! Lay off the guy! 1 less IMPORTANT car destroyed IMO
Scary that you wish he were female.. but anyhow..

not to get OT but there is a difference between respecting the car, driving it for what it was MADE to do and destroying it.

I push my car hard, is it destroyed now?

(hell and me pushing my car hard is probably nothing compared to some of those that track theirs)
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 04:51:59 AM   #28
JohnDojah
Skank!

United States

There is also a difference in driving a car and collecting one...I would never collect a 140k mile us m3...but a >60k mile 94 euro...ha! no question that ***** would be drained and stored till im 50 yrs old.

Sorry but I can get his s50 performance out of my s52 w/ a s.c. kit...AND NOT HAVE TO KILL A ONE OF A KIND...

ANd I was implying that it is impossible to find a female with the amount of interest in BMW;s as I do.
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 03:53:29 PM   #29
Stovelegs09
Kiss my a$$ cancer...

Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock(/\)ave View Post

I was lucky enough to find a white flashlight out of a junked car, but the info on the labels is disappointing.

I did, however find them still on Bavauto.com:

82 11 9 413 147 Glove Box Flashlight - Rechargeable $23.95
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gloveboxflashlight.jpg (2.6 KB, 1 views)

Joffre - '95 ///M3 Arktissilber-Metallic/Schwarz
The STAMPED LTW Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZBMW View Post
Webster's Dictionary: mutherforkation > a modification done to an E36 M3 that serves no useful purpose, detracts from aesthetics and value

Last edited by Stovelegs09; Thu, May-31-2007 at 03:57:50 PM.
Jump to top Stovelegs09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Thu, May-31-2007, 05:29:54 PM   #30
mmm635
Bimmerholic

United States

Quote:
not to get OT but there is a difference between respecting the car, driving it for what it was MADE to do and destroying it.

I push my car hard, is it destroyed now?

(hell and me pushing my car hard is probably nothing compared to some of those that track theirs)
Thought I would chime in on this discussion. I am an extremely anal person when it comes to taking care of my car and my wife bitches and complains that I love it more than her. However, I drive the **** out of it on the street and on the track. I think it would be safe to say that I drive it the way the BMW engineers intended for it to be driven. If you go to Germany, you will see many older cars that have been well maintained. The typical German driver puts their car through the paces and exercises the motor and suspension.

It is almost like dating a girl. I don't want to reflect back on what good times I "could" have had...I want to remember the actual involvement and experiences we took advantage of at the time. You will never know what they are about until you start exploring the outer limits.
Jump to top mmm635 is offline   Reply With Quote