BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>
Loading


Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > BMW M3 Discussions > E36 M3 (1992-1999)
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

E36 M3 (1992-1999) {Euro - S50 B32 321hp @ 7400 rpm} {U.S. - S52 B32 240 hp @ 6000 rpm}
Total Produced: 71,212 - Years Produced: 1992 to 1999


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sat, Feb-11-2017, 03:35:25 AM   #71
Duck360198
Registered User
 
Duck360198's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,161
Reputation: 0 Duck360198 is on a distinguished road
Location: Cin City

United States




Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

This is the same car as the Hunting Ridge car. $250k is a pipe dream. While I do believe this car WILL reach that level someday, we are still a little ways from that. i was really hoping EAG was going to buy this car back and keep the two sequentially numbered VIN cars together. But with a dealer selling at $250k prior to BaT, there's no way this car was going to reach that on this platform. You take EAG and the weathertech guy out and it's a $132k car...maybe a more realistic number for the car in today's market.

EAG owned this car before and they're not going to sell their other lower mileage example. This would have been a great opportunity for them to get this car back, turn around and repost for $250k themselves, and continue to set that LTW market. Personally I wished that would have happened. Not to be. It'll sit at $250k for quite awhile.
Jump to top Duck360198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Sat, Feb-11-2017, 06:21:15 AM   #72
MMMGP
Tranceport User
 
MMMGP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,966
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 MMMGP is on a distinguished road
Location: Bay Area, CA

Poland




Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

#95 of 126, very cool, but not $200k cool. Original strut bar and x-brace are missing. Wonder if this is the lowest reported mileage of all 126 LTWs to date.
__________________
09/1996 M3 Alpine/Modena manual sedan (1 of 26)
09/2010 335is vert Alpine/Schwarz
09/2011 X5 Alpine/Schwarz
Jump to top MMMGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Feb-11-2017, 01:17:13 PM   #73
Duck360198
Registered User
 
Duck360198's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,161
Reputation: 0 Duck360198 is on a distinguished road
Location: Cin City

United States




Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMGP View Post
Wonder if this is the lowest reported mileage of all 126 LTWs to date.
It's not.
Jump to top Duck360198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Feb-11-2017, 08:58:06 PM   #74
97_4dr_5spd_m3
Old College Kid
 
97_4dr_5spd_m3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,980
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 97_4dr_5spd_m3 is on a distinguished road
Location: Auburn, MA

United States




Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck360198 View Post
This is the same car as the Hunting Ridge car. $250k is a pipe dream. While I do believe this car WILL reach that level someday, we are still a little ways from that. i was really hoping EAG was going to buy this car back and keep the two sequentially numbered VIN cars together. But with a dealer selling at $250k prior to BaT, there's no way this car was going to reach that on this platform. You take EAG and the weathertech guy out and it's a $132k car...maybe a more realistic number for the car in today's market.

EAG owned this car before and they're not going to sell their other lower mileage example. This would have been a great opportunity for them to get this car back, turn around and repost for $250k themselves, and continue to set that LTW market. Personally I wished that would have happened. Not to be. It'll sit at $250k for quite awhile.
This isn't the Paul Walker car. They both had 100ish miles - but this isn't it.
__________________
Jump to top 97_4dr_5spd_m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon, Feb-13-2017, 08:19:35 PM   #75
GG Allin
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 60
Reputation: 0 GG Allin is on a distinguished road
Location: ORD

United States




Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

One with 7400 miles coming up at Gooding Amelia Island

http://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/199...3-lightweight/
__________________
2016 4Runner TEP - TRD Pro Look
2014 MDX
1995 M3 - LS2/T-56
1998 M3/4/5 - Gone
1991 M5 - Gone
1993 RS America - Gone
Jump to top GG Allin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Apr-08-2017, 04:52:09 PM   #76
Tove
They See Me Rollin'
 
Tove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 41
Reputation: 0 Tove is on a distinguished road
Location: L.A.

United States




Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG Allin View Post
One with 7400 miles coming up at Gooding Amelia Island

http://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/199...3-lightweight/
I'll be keeping me eyes on that one too.
__________________


BMW Enthusiast since 1987 | Tove aka Genuine
Jump to top Tove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sun, Apr-09-2017, 01:20:55 AM   #77
M-technik-3
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 56
In the garage:
Reputation: 0 M-technik-3 is on a distinguished road





Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tove View Post
I'll be keeping me eyes on that one too.
It sold already $145,750.00
Jump to top M-technik-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat, Apr-22-2017, 01:02:33 PM   #78
iconoclast
Registered User
 
iconoclast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,484
Reputation: 0 iconoclast has disabled reputation
Location: In, Out & Around...

United States




Default Re: Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97_4dr_5spd_m3 View Post
This isn't the Paul Walker car. They both had 100ish miles - but this isn't it.
That one should had been given back to the Walker Estate / Daughter but the scumbag that stole the vehicles from him settled with the Estate for an odd number on the stolen vehicles.
Jump to top iconoclast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
M3Forum.com and M3forum.net is in no way sponsored, endorsed or affiliated by or with BMW NA / BMW AG or any of it's subsidiaries or vendors.
BMW and M3 (E90 M3 | E92 M3 | E93 M3 | E46 M3 | E36 M3 | E30 M3) are registered trademarks of BMW AG.
M3Forum Terms of Service
Copyright 1999-2014 M3Forum.com
Discussing Bring a trailer: 100-Mile 1995 BMW M3 Lightweight in the E36 M3 (1992-1999) Forum - {Euro - S50 B32 321hp @ 7400 rpm} {U.S. - S52 B32 240 hp @ 6000 rpm}
Total Produced: 71,212 - Years Produced: 1992 to 1999 at BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X)