BMW M3 Forum
BMW M3 Forum BMW M3 Gallery BMW M3 Reviews BMW M3 Social Groups BMW M3 Chat M3Forum Sponsors >>

Mobile M3forum
Go Back   BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3 | F80/X) > M3Forum Marketplace > Cars for Sale/Wanted
Tire Rack Buy Winter Tires Now!
Not a member? Register Now!
Register Gallery All Albums Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Calendar FAQ

Cars for Sale/Wanted Place to list your private cars for sale. ONLY BMW's.

Old Sun, Oct-03-2010, 08:35:24 PM   #1
E46M3_04_4sale

United States

Default BMW 04 M3 E46 Titanium Silver 4 Sale 33,532miles 31k. Perfect Condition!

With clean lines and timeless appearance the E46 M3 is most sought after. Equipped with 6 speed stick shift (which is rare and in my book the only way this car should have been built), Cold weather package (which includes the heated seats and rain sensor windshield wipers), harmon kardon sound system (including 6 disc changer and single disc on stereo), BMW alarm, auto dimming rear view replaced last week,BMW assist and self-leveling Xeon head lights. All service records available. Purchased extended BMW Service plan and all service performed by BMW dealerships (Irvine BMW & Crevier) Everything is BMW original, no modifications cosmetic nor mechanical have been performed on this car. Garaged and car covered when outside majority of time, car will include BMW car cover. Meticulously cared for and owned by an adult whose plight in life is keeping everything he touches in top condition. This car looks, runs and feels just like the day I drove it from the dealership. I am the second owner of this machine; purchased from Irvine BMW in 2004. The first owner also purchased from Irvine BMW a month before I did. I was told his wife would not let him keep it, in which Irvine took the car back in on trade. Another selling point to this M3 is it has a whole recently replaced set of genuine M3 BMW 19 OEM wheels and tires installed with the factory Michelin Pilot Sport tires (225/40ZR19 in front and 255/35ZR19). The wheels are clean and free of curb rash and tires have only have approximately 12,000 miles of wear on them, with plenty of life left. There have been two minor cosmetic repairs during my ownership of the car. The front windshield was replaced due to road debris damage and the second was repair of the driver side wheel well. The car was slightly scraped by another car when it was parked on the fender and slightly on the bumper. At that time I had the front license plate removed and the holes filled. Repair paperwork from dealer reflects this.

If interested you may view all the pictures as well the full history of the vehicle in AutoTrader at:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...id=AT-111839f4

Last edited by E46M3_04_4sale; Sun, Oct-03-2010 at 11:28:30 PM.
Rate Seller View Rating
Sponsored Links
Register now and remove these ads
Old Wed, Oct-13-2010, 10:18:24 PM   #2
E46M3_04_4sale

United States

Thank you all for viewing my car, sold it today. Long live the M3!
Jump to top E46M3_04_4sale is offline   Reply With Quote